Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hidingbehind69

Thread suggestion #25 still cradling your rolls whilst dissing trolls, hope you’re enjoying the cheap tacky hols.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Fucking state of that. My vadge and flaps have shrivelled and died seeing that specimen in the bath tonight, bluegh. 🤮🤮🤮

Screenshot_20230422_234856_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Thatbird71

VIP Member
What the fuck is wrong with her sticking her arse in her son's face while his nappy is down to his knees? She is just beyond vile

• Sick
Reactions: 31

officially2020

Chatty Member
It’s a shame Chazza and all the other shitty z listers celebs don’t take a leaf out of Isla Fishers book (married to Sacha Baron Cohen) she was on Lorraine this morning explaining why she chooses to keep her 3 kids private & out of the spotlight -
She said: 'It's unfair on them! Kids deserve a normal childhood. I want them to be outdoors and play and run around - not feel self-conscious.'

She also commented in a previous magazine article -
'I think all parents are trying to protect their kids, especially in the social media age.
'I want my children to have a normal childhood – being able to play outside without pressure or scrutiny. All kids have the right to just be kids, and I would never sell a film or magazine by speaking about mine'
🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just listened to that podcast - someone is a little lying cow, aren't we Charlotte?! No-one thinks you put a fag out on Noah's face, no-one. Some do think it is a fag burn (I don't but that's not the point), but either way you have been really neglectful with your care of that wound.

I think you are a tattle obsessed! "I don't read it, but Matthew does!" - You fucking liar!

Just remember Charlotte, the comments you get are based on the information you put out in the public sphere, if you don't like the comments then you need to change your content. It's that simple.

Reactions: 30

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
So I’m back after suffering from a miscarriage a REAL one not the type Chazza had. I’m currently pregnant again and guess what, sex gets you pregnant not belly blaster like she claimed, amazing! Also for someone who apparently had a MC I can’t believe how many risks she has taken with this new pregnancy! The amount of tests I’ve taken and how much I’ve changed my diet is crazy! I wouldn’t dream of a massive fry up!!! Number one rule of being a mother is, baby comes first no matter what, even if it means doing stuff you don’t want to do. You chose to have a baby! She’s going to suffer so bad when she’s got a newborn and a feral toddler! Also, that bump is something else, I can’t believe how much she’s gained so quickly and it’s still not even a bump!

• Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
So Chavva is off to Glasgow today… I hope she talks in Scottish to someone and is give the Glasgow kiss 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
She is completely and utterly deranged. “So lucky we have you as a statue” is not a sentence anyone on earth has ever said except her. In the olden days if someone was talking about a statue like it’s a real person, feeding it chips and cuddling it, they would have been thrown in a mental asylum. How can she not see how weird and fucked up she is behaving?

I noticed on Les’ gravestone he has other grandchildren - I wonder if their parents put them in hoodies with Les’ face or make them kiss and clean a cardboard cut out. I would say no - they probably just have a (non creepy superimposed) photo of him in their house and when the kids asked who it is, they said “that was your Grandad”. Like normal people do.

Charlotte needs therapy for the way she behaves, it’s so beyond the realm of normal.

His other kids must absolutely die inside having to watch Dumb and Dumber parade around the way they do leeching off his’ name.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Absolutely vulgar in that post. This is insulting to so many women and I don't find it funny or relatable at all. Get a fucking grip you attention seeking twat.
Your sad would be mortified that you act this way and your tits near on hanging out. Just because old Les used to do this whilst in character doesn't mean you have to do it too. You really are an embarrassing tit Charlotte.

Screenshot_20230422_002537_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick

HollyWell

As if she’s taken a crunchie and a Diet Coke with her 🤣 try a fucking sandwich, an apple and a bottle of water Chazza you absolute slob

• Wow
  • Sick