Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ket head said the scooter was vicious, paster on the chin is chuffin’ dawsey-licious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least we haven’t been subjected to her ugly mug face today yet - well I don’t think we have - I had to fast forward through the boring same old same old vids today! ;)

Reactions: 5
I can honestly say I've never seen a mum as bad as this on Insta. She's a disgrace, not changing your child's nappy is literally disgusting, he must stink and his skin must be awful. The shite she feeds him, she's always making herself a nice breakfast whilst he is eating tit that wouldn't even rot in ten years if you let it decompose. I thought I knew a load of tit mums in real life but she is by far the worst and she films it. She is completely brain dead and I hope to god she never has another child. Noah won't want anything to do with her when he's older, if she's like this now imagine what she will be like when he is 10,11, 15... jesus.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ll never understand why chazza always has kids tv on some days my sons show (paw patrol ofcourse) never goes on and when it does can’t bare more than a couple episodes find it so annoying 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ll never understand why chazza always has kids tv on some days my sons show (paw patrol ofcourse) never goes on and when it does can’t bare more than a couple episodes find it so annoying 😂
It's because it's about her level, not sure she would understand TV aimed at adults, there's not enough shakey shakey or YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH in anything aimed at people above 5 years of age.

Definitely something strange with her and Matt, he is out drinking with all couples and she is missing

Reactions: 4
I had gestational diabetes and coco pops were off the scale sugar wise 😔
If I'm feeling lazy the worst my daughter gets is plain weetabix with bananas on.

I haven't ever even seen him with a bloody banana or any fruit actually, does she only know about sweetcorn?

Reactions: 8
This silly cow is 30 years old. When is she going to grow up?
I thought she said she's glad she changed her lifestyle for the sake of her health? God I hateeeeeee her 👊🏼

Can't wait til no amount of ruffles or pointy leg/hand on hip poses can hide the fact she's been lying the whole time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she said she's glad she changed her lifestyle for the sake of her health? God I hateeeeeee her 👊🏼

Can't wait til no amount of ruffles or pointy leg/hand on hip poses can hide the fact she's been lying the whole time!
We all know on here what’s she’s really like , I’m a big believer in karma & her time will come x

• Heart
She’s mentioned twice now about her outfit being covered in blood. Definitely on the beg. Scammatha Christie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
3637 stories of nowhere bored out his brains this morning - does she ever engage and do activities with him? You never seen him painting or drawing or doing anything to keep his little mind occupied - just wondering around the living room with kids tv screeching and her filming him , it’s honestly so sad
Its so sad she can't interact with him. Even if hes too young for painting or drawing theres loads of other stuff. Messy play, block building, stacking cups and so on

And Noah is suddenly in a routine?????

Its so sad she can't interact with him. Even if hes too young for painting or drawing theres loads of other stuff. Messy play, block building, stacking cups and so on

And Noah is suddenly in a routine?????
It’s so sad , activities like that are beneficial & toddlers enjoy them.

She’s a massive people pleaser & has to brag every tiny thing she does. She needs to get off her phone & spend quality time with Noah , forget Matthew & focus on your child.

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad , activities like that are beneficial & toddlers enjoy them.

She’s a massive people pleaser & has to brag every tiny thing she does. She needs to get off her phone & spend quality time with Noah , forget Matthew & focus on your child.
Exactly! When Noah was looking outside and the cat was there. Open the chuffin doors charls and let him have a look for gods sake!. Its really not difficult to get a toddlers attention and get them engaged in something.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.