Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bloody debatable if N will agree with this statement…… EVER, the fact that she’s written this herself is hysterical
Absolute madness making an Instagram pretending your child is writing things about you. She’ll make one for Les next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So whoever nowehh was staying with have got the wee mite into a routine where he’s know actually wanting to go to bed, not only have they got him saying the words he should be but now he’s saying he wants to go to bed, old Trac did have him well in 1 video she did, but I think he’s maybe been staying with matts parents.
Also who she trying to kid by strategically placing Matt stuff about like he’s there we all know he’s not and hasn’t been for a while. Wish he would out her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering she was in ‘agony’ on return from Rome..
She’s done F All getting checked out & in todays stories has Nowah bouncing in & out of her ‘sore’ legs..🙌🏽

Reactions: 14
Absolute madness making an Instagram pretending your child is writing things about you. She’ll make one for Les next 😂
I find this so creepy , I was saying on the Tomlinson sisters thread before , Lottie has just had her baby & all the fan accounts are flooded with pictures of her newborn. It’s really concerning.

I’m surprised she hasn’t done one for Les tbf , she’s that fucked in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chazzas personal hygiene is rank. Terrible example for Noah, atleast brush your hair and change out of your pajamas so gross

I can’t believe she’s advertising that she went to the airport in hair-rollers! If their is one we can count on with our Char…it’s complete chavvyness!

It’s so sad , activities like that are beneficial & toddlers enjoy them.

She’s a massive people pleaser & has to brag every tiny thing she does. She needs to get off her phone & spend quality time with Noah , forget Matthew & focus on your child.
She's to obsessed with herself and Matt. Its so sad he's such a lovely wee boy abd he is there wandering aimlessly from toy to toy and the tv on or her shoving the phone in his face

Reactions: 7
Also she is so begging for a new play suit off the brand her blood covered playsuit is! 😂 Desperate begger!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! When Noah was looking outside and the cat was there. Open the chuffin doors charls and let him have a look for gods sake!. Its really not difficult to get a toddlers attention and get them engaged in something.
Omg yes!. She's just not in tune with him at all. Its the simple things they love and just want interaction. Im by no means a martyr mum but while making the bed earlier made a fort with cushions and had a laugh throwing them around. My toddler loved it!!

I’ve got a feeling that Charlotte didn’t really want Noah because she doesn’t show love & affection towards him & it’s always on camera!

I’ve never come across someone who makes me cringe as much as she does. She thinks she is absolutely hilarious. Her latest post - “you couldn’t write our lives” - No I could actually Charlotte, seeing as your life mainly involves snorting drugs, neglecting your child and making sure everyone knows your dad is a dead comedian.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering she was in ‘agony’ on return from Rome..
She’s done F All getting checked out & in todays stories has Nowah bouncing in & out of her ‘sore’ legs..🙌🏽
Well you took the words out of my mouth, this is a chuffin miracle. That's defo daddy les , bet he's got healing powers .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never come across someone who makes me cringe as much as she does. She thinks she is absolutely hilarious. Her latest post - “you couldn’t write our lives” - No I could actually Charlotte, seeing as your life mainly involves snorting drugs, neglecting your child and making sure everyone knows your dad is a dead comedian.
I wish this post could be pinned. She is shameful.

She’s been very quiet about ‘the scooter accident’ since she returned home. Did the one looong talk about it and said she was going to get herself checked out in hospital (after any substances had left her system obvs) but nothing yesterday other than slobbing around at home (nothing new there). Notice there’s no vases of Get Well flowers from her many adoring family, friends or fans either. Very odd the whole thing. It’s as though they couldn’t get away from Rome quick enough. 🤔

Reactions: 11
She’s been very quiet about ‘the scooter accident’ since she returned home. Did the one looong talk about it and said she was going to get herself checked out in hospital (after any substances had left her system obvs) but nothing yesterday other than slobbing around at home (nothing new there). Notice there’s no vases of Get Well flowers from her many adoring family, friends or fans either. Very odd the whole thing. It’s as though they couldn’t get away from Rome quick enough. 🤔
These things will appear today as she will buy them herself

• Haha
I’ve got a feeling that Charlotte didn’t really want Noah because she doesn’t show love & affection towards him & it’s always on camera!
I think she wanted him for the content, magazine deals, TV opportunities. See it so much with "insta parents" they have the scans, baby shower, gender reveals, nice cute baby content for a while then as they grow up and it's like oh tit what do I do. Charlotte is a prime example, doesn't want to give up her life for the sake of Noah, can't even be arsed to feed the poor mite properly, change him, interact with him, then talks openly about having another baby. She's a car crash. Well... scooter crash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.