Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I can’t believe that child has still got that mark on his face. There has to be much more to how he got that. My son will literally pick and pick at scabs , but even he’s never had something mark soo bad

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Charlotte thinking he’s saying ‘Jet’ all the time and pointing the camera up into the sky when there’s not a plane/jet in sight🤨

Although, after watching all the stories it seems to have done him the world of good having a few days away from that pair of tits (even if it was with Trace😳) His speech seems to be improving slightly..

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I can’t believe that child has still got that mark on his face. There has to be much more to how he got that. My son will literally pick and pick at scabs , but even he’s never had something mark soo bad
Doesn’t seem to be filtered tonight 😳

Charlotte thinking he’s saying ‘Jet’ all the time and pointing the camera up into the sky when there’s not a plane/jet in sight🤨
Probably heard them talking about ket 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my god I’m howling, I literally thought she’d been on a scooter like a mini motorbike scooter, not a bleeping electric scooter. My two children do same thing near enough every week on theirs and get up and crack on. What a bleeping wet wipe. Of drugs invalidate travel insurance?! Hmmm…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I put gloves on my baby and I stopped her itching herself she was awful she doesn’t have to wear eczema suit anymore. Yes she was much younger but I did everything to help her skin heal I’m bleeping puzzled at how she isn’t concerned about it. Side note her skin was so bad I can’t look at the pictures I had to fight for doctors to listen to me. As a mother she should fight for his health and happiness that mark would keep me up thinking as it’s been there so long ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I put gloves on my baby and I stopped her itching herself she was awful she doesn’t have to wear eczema suit anymore. Yes she was much younger but I did everything to help her skin heal I’m bleeping puzzled at how she isn’t concerned about it. Side note her skin was so bad I can’t look at the pictures I had to fight for doctors to listen to me. As a mother she should fight for his health and happiness that mark would keep me up thinking as it’s been there so long ffs.
The stuff she feeds him as well doesn't help him to heal. She's a bloody joke.

Reactions: 8
Does pob say “lickle” rather than little? 😳
What about ‘ hospicle* 😂😂😂😂😂

The stuff she feeds him as well doesn't help him to heal. She's a bloody joke.
This was actually the cause of my baby’s issue it was milk protein allergy. I feel guilty giving just chips like it’s not hard to make him veg and chicken or homemade sweet potatoes or avaocado and fajitas . It’s just lazy.

• Haha
I actually used to find her funny like her carefree chunky belly prancing stage and her breast feeding I did admire ( I was pregnant at the time) which I was admittedly didn’t do however now I find her so cringey I see pob recoiling in the background of posts and I cringe for her. It’s like I shouldn’t watch but I can’t help myself 😂

Get off your lazy arse you thick witch and change your son's nappy. Poor little soul.

When this clip started I thought she was filming it on a scooter!!!!! Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #BANG!

Reactions: 7

Although, after watching all the stories it seems to have done him the world of good having a few days away from that pair of tits (even if it was with Trace😳) His speech seems to be improving slightly..
It's not jet silly.....it's ket 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Swallow next time chazza you tit stain of a mother,benefit fraud mother you also set up a go fund page for your sisters dead husbands funeral,cheeky witch getting others to pay for your family’s tragic tit stained life.

Reactions: 7
11 stories of Noah playing with bubbles. Why? No one gives a duck Charlotte. Just put your phone down and interact with your son ffs. And I’m sorry, he’s cute but Noah looks really sickly and grubby without a filter on. That scar on his cheek is horrendous. Poor baby, I want to scoop him up and take him away from that vile thing who calls herself his Mother.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.