Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A feather drifted into my dining room today whilst I was working from home. I nearly shat myself knowing Les Dawson must have been stalking me

• Haha
Reactions: 74

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: #14

Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter,
that'll teach yew for shoving too much up yer hooter!

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion #14 5 night bender, coke up her hooter, got high as a kite and fell off a scooter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion- Is it a scooter, is it a jet no it’s Noah’s first word…….. ket!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

redball00n

VIP Member
I’m too young to know anything about Les Dawson. Was he even that popular/well known outside of the North of England? The way these 2 pathetic dick heads bang on about him you’d think he was Elvis Presley or John Lennon. It’s embarassing the way they carry on.

A0003F54-EEE3-49B1-B04A-5DC7375004D0.jpeg
I
I am howling at her trying to imply she looks like this 😂😂😂 Charlotte you have a pan face and you look like Wallace from Wallace and Gromit with a double chin - lay off the Facetune you lying bitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

ray89

Just came here to say what the hell is that child always eating? It's gross, my daughter is nearly three and I'd never give her a dairy dunker, so friggin lazy!
If you read this Chazza try this - real porridge oats, 6 blueberries, half a mashed banana and some milk all whacked in a pan, takes less than ten minutes to cook and he will love it, that's if his body doesn't go into shock from actually taking in vitamins.

I can't beleive what she feeds him, everything is fucking yellow and beige, she makes me sick. No wonder he is so delayed he is clearly malnourished. Don't even get me started on the fruit shoots, he must have what three a day?

FRUIT AND VEG CHAZZA IT AIN'T HARD YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBO.

Maybe that's how she grew up and that's why she's also a bit weird, brain ain't receiving what it's supposed to to function properly. FFS
There isnt really anything wrong with a dairy Lea dunker for a snack. Jesus Christ you’d think he was being fed bloody ketamine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Flozzie

Still laughing mi head off at Pobs face 🤣 "Mattheeww was crying guys he couldnt come with me in ambulance"
Screenshot_20220901_173408.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The type of girl (can’t bring myself to say woman) that would buy her makeup is the type to give their Mary a wipe with a wet wipe and a spritz of Charlie red after having a shag round the back of the chippeh with Scottie the local ket dealer

• Haha
Reactions: 38

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
HA fucking karma! That’s what you get for being a shit neglectful mum, a Coke whore and constantly pissed!

Reactions: 37

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
Why would you promote your ‘amazing’ make up whilst having a Instagram filter across your fat face?? How is that even allowed? I’m guessing her huns are as thick as her

Also- I thought our trace has her legs either side straddling the sofa arm didn’t realise she had blended her outfit to match the sofa 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36

plonkington

Chatty Member
Pob looks the happiest I’ve seen in that latest picture with her bashed up face, come her yew nearly got rid of yah 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34