Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to turn this into a humble brag but my 15 month in old is saying a lot more words than I've ever heard come out of Nowheres mouth. I would be a little concerned. But is it because they don't seem to have much to do with any other children? So Chaz wouldn't realise?? Do they read to him?? Go to playgroups regularly? At the beginning I kind of gave her a pass because - first time mum etc, and also she's a total menace anyway. But now it's actually become blatantly obvious she just takes that kid whereever suits her, like he's a handbag!
The concern for him that we have in this group is absolutely justified.

Reactions: 13
Literally every year her trashy mate celebrates her wedding anniversary we’ll have Chazza being like “10 years ago I fell off me scooteh with snowflakes up meh hooteh!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God she looks so depressed this morning.
Snuggly Sundays? Aren't all of her days spent stinking in bed clothes with horrible greasy hair? Nothing new there, TV's on and the poor kid is bored out of his face again.

My daughter is only a few months older and has been out this morning in her wellies collecting pine cones for us to paint. We came home had a nutritious dinner and painted the pine cones all the colours of the rainbow. She's in bed now whilst I clean up the mess and get the house back to some sense of normality. This afternoon she's going to a Kids Rave event, a massive disco with circus entertainers, glow in the dark areas, sensory, craft tables and a DJ, it cost seven quid so nowte that breaks the bank. At no point today will I film anything for the gram.

Poor Noah, everyday is the same stuck with her smelly arse :(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God she looks so depressed this morning.
Snuggly Sundays? Aren't all of her days spent stinking in bed clothes with horrible greasy hair? Nothing new there, TV's on and the poor kid is bored out of his face again.

My daughter is only a few months older and has been out this morning in her wellies collecting pine cones for us to paint. We came home had a nutritious dinner and painted the pine cones all the colours of the rainbow. She's in bed now whilst I clean up the mess and get the house back to some sense of normality. This afternoon she's going to a Kids Rave event, a massive disco with circus entertainers, glow in the dark areas, sensory, craft tables and a DJ, it cost seven quid so nowte that breaks the bank. At no point today will I film anything for the gram.

Poor Noah, everyday is the same stuck with her smelly arse :(
It’s bizarre, she barely takes him out of that pit of a house. No daytime routine of up, washed, dressed, out. Poor child must be bored senseless. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Literally every year her trashy mate celebrates her wedding anniversary we’ll have Chazza being like “10 years ago I fell off me scooteh with snowflakes up meh hooteh!!!”
There we have it! New thread title last couple of sentences. Brilliant well done 👏 x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her and Noah look so scruffy I feel bad saying it about him but it’s her fault I bet that house stinks of pure shite and she doesn’t brush their teeth till bedtime. She’s a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kate Lawler’s (I know she’s not everyone’s cuppa) admitted on her stories that she struggled with becoming a mum. Her Noa was born not long after Nowerrrre, and I know you shouldn’t compare children’s development, but…..
In comparison 😂 to Nowerrrrrre, Noa is so engaged, chatty, healthy looking, fed nutritious food and always dressed in nice clothes.
I don’t understand why gurner can’t try a bit more for her son.

Reactions: 15
Kate Lawler’s (I know she’s not everyone’s cuppa) admitted on her stories that she struggled with becoming a mum. Her Noa was born not long after Nowerrrre, and I know you shouldn’t compare children’s development, but…..
In comparison 😂 to Nowerrrrrre, Noa is so engaged, chatty, healthy looking, fed nutritious food and always dressed in nice clothes.
Yeah I agree. Kate does a lot of things wrong but her toddler is such a lovely girl and like you say chatty, clean and fed very well

Reactions: 7
Probably because Kate’s not shouting over her child all the time, she sits and talks nicely with her.
None of this “shakey shakey” tit and all the other nonsense that Charlotte indulges in.
Also Kate’s probably not got the TV blaring all the time whether anyone is watching it or not.
That child of Charlotte’s needs some calmness in his life poor thing he probably doesn’t know if he’s coming or going half the time with her manic “parenting”!

Reactions: 6
Not to turn this into a humble brag but my 15 month in old is saying a lot more words than I've ever heard come out of Nowheres mouth. I would be a little concerned. But is it because they don't seem to have much to do with any other children? So Chaz wouldn't realise?? Do they read to him?? Go to playgroups regularly? At the beginning I kind of gave her a pass because - first time mum etc, and also she's a total menace anyway. But now it's actually become blatantly obvious she just takes that kid whereever suits her, like he's a handbag!
The concern for him that we have in this group is absolutely justified.
This makes me worried. My 18month daughter hasn’t said anything yet, just babbles. I take her to classes when running everyday and am constantly reading and singing to her.

This makes me worried. My 18month daughter hasn’t said anything yet, just babbles. I take her to classes when running everyday and am constantly reading and singing to her.
I really wouldn’t let that worry you! They all develop at their own pace. My three year old was still only babbling at 18 months and now (just turned 3) won’t shut up😅. You sound like you are doing everything right (and everything Chazza isn’t bothering her arse to do) so don’t worry☺

Reactions: 4
All children develop differently, the concern with Noah is that nobody seems to do all of the things you’ve mentioned with him so how will he ever learn? It’s really telling that he’s come on so much in the 5 days he was with someone else.

Every child is different, I use to work in a nursery with age 16months to 2years specifically and it wasn’t unusual for children to not be saying words. Please try not to stress, it is early still.
Also neither of mine attended classes and it had no effect. My first was a super unsettled baby so I didn’t start classes I kept thinking I would when she was a bit older then I had baby 2 (16 month gap) on the first day of lockdown so again no classes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.