Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11 stories of Noah playing with bubbles. Why? No one gives a duck Charlotte. Just put your phone down and interact with your son ffs. And I’m sorry, he’s cute but Noah looks really sickly and grubby without a filter on. That scar on his cheek is horrendous. Poor baby, I want to scoop him up and take him away from that vile thing who calls herself his Mother.
I think we all want to rescue him. I don’t know if he might have a skin condition but not diagnosed? I don’t see how she’s ignoring every scar , bruise etc

Reactions: 7
Think they might be in the flight path for Manchester airport so he hears lots of planes. Probably why the house hasn’t sold and been up for sale since July which is a long time in todays market. Obviously way overpriced.

Do people not realise it’s a Celebs house?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if I missed a story, but what about a load of knobs jumping round the dance floor makes a first dance unforgettable?!?

Notice no mention of Hospital or bad leg today.

Why do people send her these hideous drawings?
Can't believe how bad her diet is, booze and chips smothered in gravy :sick: her arteries must be almost blocked. Of course the horse tranquillisers can't be that healthy either!

He said "Int neckles" for "In the nettles" when Noah lost his ball a few month ago so I'd say so 🤣
He looks beefy but sounds so effeminate.

Reactions: 6
It was Tracy. So that's a surprise tbh.😄
It will be her fella talking to him. The one who called Matthew out while away saying he should be bed

He said "Int neckles" for "In the nettles" when Noah lost his ball a few month ago so I'd say so 🤣
Where I live which isn’t far from Pob people says things like Liccle, neckles, etc. it’s just uneducated people who haven’t been taught how to talk properly. It’s funny because Kirsty his sister seems to be quite the opposite

Reactions: 11
Whoever nowehh was staying with while that bleep was away, has done him wonders he’s actually saying words now that he should be saying
100%! I don't think he was with Trace the whole 5 days though - but it's so nice to see him using proper words and not 'aaat!'

What about ‘ hospicle* 😂😂😂😂😂

This was actually the cause of my baby’s issue it was milk protein allergy. I feel guilty giving just chips like it’s not hard to make him veg and chicken or homemade sweet potatoes or avaocado and fajitas . It’s just lazy.
It always bothers me that when she makes herself eggs, she doesn't do him one. Kids love eggs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Has she given Noah coco pops for breakfast? Poor boy has an awful diet 😪

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It was Tracy. So that's a surprise tbh.😄
There is no way he stayed with Tracey for 5 nights and she only put 1 photo on about him. She is the OG skank, she'd have milked having him for all she could. He obviously went to another family member, maybe the sister Sam or someone in Matt's family. Whoever it was worked with the boy and he has come on a lot in such a small space of time. That was not trace. She hasn't taught Charlotte to speak properly yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
3637 stories of nowhere bored out his brains this morning - does she ever engage and do activities with him? You never seen him painting or drawing or doing anything to keep his little mind occupied - just wondering around the living room with kids tv screeching and her filming him , it’s honestly so sad

Reactions: 17
3637 stories of nowhere bored out his brains this morning - does she ever engage and do activities with him? You never seen him painting or drawing or doing anything to keep his little mind occupied - just wondering around the living room with kids tv screeching and her filming him , it’s honestly so sad
It’s so cruel, interact with him, talk to him properly, encourage him to say anything other than Charlotte, take him outside and let him burn off his energy, and more importantly give him some proper food and not shite cos it’s convenient

Reactions: 10
Charlotte is queen of boring and naff content on Insta. She hasn't grasped that her kid is really boring to watch, no one is interested. Every morning we are treated to him eating some cardboard tit for breakfast, then a silly amount of videos of the boy (looking really bored) 'playing.'

The only time Noah looks engaged is when matt is talking with him. But, as this video shows, she can't allow them a second without her. She can't just film these nice moments and keep quite, she has to laugh to insert herself into the situation. She does this AAALL the time.

Just shut the duck up Charlotte you attention seeking bore!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
There’s always that TV at high volume in the background!
Noah doesn’t need that distraction, he would have learned to speak better if he could actually hear himself.

CHANGE YOUR CHILDS NAPPY YOU NEGLECTFUL SELFISH COW! I’m so sick of seeing her laughing around feeling sorry for herself and letting poor Noah suffer. I’ve never seen someone as selfish as her. I wish these so called influencer would actually be useful and stop using their kids to make cash. It’s disgusting. I can’t wait for her downfall and hopefully she loses absolutely everything including Noah. She doesn’t deserve to be a mum at all!

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion- Is it a scooter, is it a jet no it’s Noah’s first word…….. ket!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
New to the thread, hello. Been watching her stories. That poor child in that nappy. I bet that’s the nappy from the night before. I have a daughter same age as Noah. First thing I do is change her nappy in the morning. Surely that’s common sense?
Also the telly in the background. My daughter watches the odd thing, but not while playing?

New to the thread, hello. Been watching her stories. That poor child in that nappy. I bet that’s the nappy from the night before. I have a daughter same age as Noah. First thing I do is change her nappy in the morning. Surely that’s common sense?
Also the telly in the background. My daughter watches the odd thing, but not while playing?
Welcome to the ride! Just don't get on a scooter!! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.