Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like John Culshaw and think he's really talented, wonder what he thinks having to hang about with these two...

Reactions: 20
My god! Why do Chazza and our loonytoon Trace have to be in everything to do with Les?
Look at the state of them!
Jesus wept. Wtf is wrong with this pair of loons. And why is this show even going to be on, for what purpose does it serve of a man doing impressions of a dead man, who lets be honest wouldn’t be considered funny in this day & age.

Reactions: 16
Cos it's their only meal ticket.

Both of them would be nothing without the connection to Les

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Talk about car crash telly ! And I've reported her terracotta orange peaface again for using a filter to advertise her makeup! Its about time she was held accountable for all this false advertising she is doing. Using filters to advertise makeup is a big no! And she knows it!

Reactions: 24
I’m too young to know anything about Les Dawson. Was he even that popular/well known outside of the North of England? The way these 2 pathetic dick heads bang on about him you’d think he was Elvis Presley or John Lennon. It’s embarassing the way they carry on.

A0003F54-EEE3-49B1-B04A-5DC7375004D0.jpeg
I
I am howling at her trying to imply she looks like this 😂😂😂 Charlotte you have a pan face and you look like Wallace from Wallace and Gromit with a double chin - lay off the Facetune you lying witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m too young to know anything about Les Dawson. Was he even that popular/well known outside of the North of England? The way these 2 pathetic dick heads bang on about him you’d think he was Elvis Presley or John Lennon. It’s embarassing the way they carry on.

View attachment 1502868I
I am howling at her trying to imply she looks like this 😂😂😂 Charlotte you have a pan face and you look like Wallace from Wallace and Gromit with a double chin - lay off the Facetune you lying witch
Fuckoff 😭😭
This is a whole new head, not even just a filter. #ASA where are you?! This ginger nutter needs booted off the Internet NOW! #scam #falseadvertising #cancel #catfish #orangefish

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a pathetically sad existence though..riding the coat tails of your long dead father in order to get attention and scamming vulnerable women via a diet scam that she clearly doesn't follow herself and makeup that she knows is shite because she never shows it without a filter.. I've a feeling her dad would be less than proud of how dishonest she is..!

Reactions: 17
Do the people at the TV studio not think it odd that a grown woman there to do an interview sits pulling faces in her phone and playing with a frog app crawling over her face like a child? She’s absolutely crackers, it’s not funny it’s very alarming and quite pathetic. Utter waste of airtime.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why would you promote your ‘amazing’ make up whilst having a Instagram filter across your fat face?? How is that even allowed? I’m guessing her huns are as thick as her

Also- I thought our trace has her legs either side straddling the sofa arm didn’t realise she had blended her outfit to match the sofa 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sounds awful but imagine if something came up about our Les from the past that is disturbing. You wouldn't see her and trace for dust 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Oh ffs make it stop ! 😭

View attachment 1502868I
Why does her head look deformed? Like it looks like her face is too far out from the rest of her! I can't explain it but it's looks bleeping stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs will it ever stop?….
At least she won’t need any make up for this…🤣😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.