Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the plate of sauce he’s digging his nuggets into🤢 now I love Tommy k as much as him😂
but duck me he’s literally eating straight up vinegar the poor dab.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This makes me worried. My 18month daughter hasn’t said anything yet, just babbles. I take her to classes when running everyday and am constantly reading and singing to her.
Honestly don’t worry! My daughter babbled nonsense for the longest time. She was two last month and now she doesn’t shut up! They all get there, I’m sure at 18 months my daughter only said mummy daddy and diddy. The babbles will turn to words 🙂

Reactions: 5
New thread here, it’s my first time so hope it’s right!

New thread created, mods pls close

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.