Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow can’t believe that article about her trashing the other Charlottes apartment! And then she ended up killing herself shortly after! Piece of tit! Shame her face didn’t get smashed up like that poor woman’s house!

Reactions: 15
Wow can’t believe that article about her trashing the other Charlottes apartment! And then she ended up killing herself shortly after! Piece of tit! Shame her face didn’t get smashed up like that poor woman’s house!
She’s an bleep, she need to duck of now, when will the sheep wake up and see she’s not a nice person

Reactions: 12
How the duck has she hit the kerb and gone over the handlebars ?! The bus is coming and her foots already down. I would pay to see the end of this 😂

Screenshot_20220901-211842~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
Pob thought all his Xmas’s had come at once, when Chaz stacked it and smashed her bonce

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Call me a cynic but that video with the scooter seems staged as duck😂 ‘is it your lip or your teef Charlotte, oh duck, of duck’ making sure he’s still in frame🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100 percent blag that video!!! Why are they just strolling over to her, if it was real and your friend you’d be running, and you wouldn’t still be filming ! Prob fell over pissed and off her face then staged this and the story for attention to hide to cuts ! Vile

Here comes the pity-me party (5 day comedown). So Pob was crying was he? Yeah probably crying with joy as he looked bloody chuffed to me! Get a grip and look after Nowhere you awful, selfish witch. Now she wants to raise 'awareness' - oh do duck off. Cannot wait for this 7 minute video. This should be a chuffin' beltaahh!! 🤣🤣 (I've only uploaded ten snippets as it goes into about 20 odd but it's just me, me, me, I, I, I). She also mentioned she discharged herself from the hospital. That speaks volumes! She deffo had drink/drugs in her system at the time I think. She probably shat herself and ran.
View attachment 1545716
View attachment 1545717
View attachment 1545718
View attachment 1545719
View attachment 1545720
View attachment 1545721
View attachment 1545722
View attachment 1545723
View attachment 1545724
View attachment 1545725
She fair dragged that out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100 percent blag that video!!! Why are they just strolling over to her, if it was real and your friend you’d be running, and you wouldn’t still be filming ! Prob fell over pissed and off her face then staged this and the story for attention to hide to cuts ! Vile
Exactly, I thought for a minute that someone was actually going to write for an ambulance!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why I thought this but I assumed she was on a moped or something and was going at some speed but seeing her on that wee bleeping scooter has me howling. Maybe her pals weren’t in on it but didn’t bother hurrying over because this is what Chazza does. She’s an attention bleep and has to make absolutely everything about her. I’ve never despised someone I’ve never met as much as I despise her🙄

Reactions: 27
Jesus Christ, why would you post that video 🤦🏼‍♀️

There was a comment deleted literally before my eyes which said along the lines of ‘why was your mate still filming you?’ And she responded to say ‘he didn’t know it was still recording’, Get. To. duck.

Also, all I heard in the background was Matthew say ‘are yer alryt charlet?’ 😂
That’s my thoughts why keep film it, of course the clown knew he was still recording he’s another bleep. And yes Matt didn’t sound hysterical or worried at all

She definitely thought Trace would hang on to Nower for a few more days so she could 'recover'.
Bet Trace couldn't hand him over quick enough.

Reactions: 13
Do they do -' where theres blame theres a claim' in that part of the world🤔💰💰
Just trying to justify that staged vid tbh!

Reactions: 5
How the duck has she hit the kerb and gone over the handlebars ?! The bus is coming and her foots already down. I would pay to see the end of this 😂

View attachment 1546651
She actually looks like the scooter has stopped 🙄we won’t see the end of it, did someone not say she had that dress on the night before so still mwi in the night before clobber, she’s a woman and was 100% u set the influence when this happened

Reactions: 13
You can clearly hear Pob say in the background “for duck sake, bleeping hell Charlotte” and sounds so pissed off!! “He was crying” my arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why I thought this but I assumed she was on a moped or something and was going at some speed but seeing her on that wee bleeping scooter has me howling. Maybe her pals weren’t in on it but didn’t bother hurrying over because this is what Chazza does. She’s an attention bleep and has to make absolutely everything about her. I’ve never despised someone I’ve never met as much as I despise her🙄
Omg I was coming here to say this , that's exactly what I thought and I was thinking she'll think twice about letting nowher steal an old ladies one again.

So the hospital were happy with her discharging herself to get on a plane, when the way she’s going on she’s got potential serious injuries ??
Like duck! Few scrapes and bruises and a comedown and or hangover more like!

Early thread suggestion #14 5 night bender, coke up her hooter, got high as a kite and fell off a scooter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.