Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe she's got the cheek to say she wants to "Raise awareness" that's like Katie Price saying she wants to raise awareness for flipping her car when she was off her tits and blaming it on cars being dangerous 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still laughing mi head off at Pobs face 🤣 "Mattheeww was crying guys he couldnt come with me in ambulance"
Screenshot_20220901_173408.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Oh I love him sometimes , the ugly bastard 😂

She’s gonna milk this as much as she milks her dead dad 😭😭😭
We've defo got a love hate relationship with our Pob haven't we 🤣 it's the fact he secretly can't stand her and his face can't hide it 🤣🤣🤣

If you overlook him being a money grabbing, sleazy cheat that is, but it's Charlotte he does it to so we overlook that little flaw 👀🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here comes the pity-me party (5 day comedown). So Pob was crying was he? Yeah probably crying with joy as he looked bloody chuffed to me! Get a grip and look after Nowhere you awful, selfish witch. Now she wants to raise 'awareness' - oh do duck off. Cannot wait for this 7 minute video. This should be a chuffin' beltaahh!! 🤣🤣 (I've only uploaded ten snippets as it goes into about 20 odd but it's just me, me, me, I, I, I). She also mentioned she discharged herself from the hospital. That speaks volumes! She deffo had drink/drugs in her system at the time I think. She probably shat herself and ran.
View attachment 1545716
View attachment 1545717
View attachment 1545718
View attachment 1545719
View attachment 1545720
View attachment 1545721
View attachment 1545722
View attachment 1545723
View attachment 1545724
View attachment 1545725
I’m howling at these stories 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks so unbelievably smug! I bet he watched her flying off the scooter and he was killing himself laughing.

Others on line think he’s done it……
She mentioned this in her '10hr' pity story about people saying it was Pob who did it. She got all defensive and called them idiots. I'm looking forward to the 7min actual footage. Will try and cut it down and post on here!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She mentioned this in her '10hr' pity story about people saying it was Pob who did it. She got all defensive and called them idiots. I'm looking forward to the 7min actual footage. Will try and cut it down and post on here!! 🤣🤣
I’m just catching up now & I am pissing myself her saying Mathew was in “historics” na Charlotte he was over the moon 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't be bothered to go to hospital today, or scared in case they run her bloods?
And, if the hospital there were OK for you to go home, they would have discharged her, she wouldn't have needed to discharge herself.

Reactions: 15
So she’s discharged herself, and now is going to go through the NHS to sort her out because she was off her face on a scooter! I bet she checked out before they did bloods.

The Hospital we’re doing scans on her head and brain and she still checked herself out?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I've had an awful few days with my anxiety and reading the last few pages there now has made me roar laughing so thank you all you lovely lot 💕

Just to stay on track, thoughts and prayers with the pavement at this difficult time after its encounter with Chazza 😘 xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe, I don’t know? Stop bleeping going out, on holiday, getting off your face, stay home be a mum. Start acting with some responsibility instead of having to be the life and soul of everything.

That’s twice (that’s public) that there has been an accident that could be serious (Noah & her) all becasie she’s off her face. Grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s discharged herself, and now is going to go through the NHS to sort her out because she was off her face on a scooter! I bet she checked out before they did bloods.

The Hospital we’re doing scans on her head and brain and she still checked herself out?
So right, she bolted before they could take bloods. God knows what would have shown up there ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cannot believe she's got the cheek to say she wants to "Raise awareness" that's like Katie Price saying she wants to raise awareness for flipping her car when she was off her tits and blaming it on cars being dangerous 😭😭😭😭😭
just came here to say the same thing what is she on about?! to raise awareness that you can fall off scooters if you drive them too fast into a curb?? Shock

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just came here to say the same thing what is she on about?! to raise awareness that you can fall off scooters if you drive them too fast into a curb?? Shock
Thank god for Charlotte Dawsy. I’d never have known otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she's got away with so much she thinks she can just spout tit now and people will just believe what she's saying. She talks out of her arse. She's not taking responsibility for her own actions as per. Doesn't wash with us though only her brain dead followers and her thicko enabler of a mum.

Reactions: 10
I also HIGHLY doubt anyones been aggressively messaging her demanding to know where her outfits are from 😂😂 unless they wanted to know purely for a list of places to avoid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just looked at the daily mail comments and most have been deleted 😏. She deffo bolted as they prob asked her if she’d had drink/drugs etc. how did she get on the plane knowing she could possibly have a head injury, as they were obvs concerned if doing scans, and the pressure of the plane could effect her. But no it’s all about chazza she can’t be found out can she that she was high as a kite the bleeping fraud. I hope ppl Google her and come over here to see the truth. The only reason I found tattle was that I googled is Aaron charmers still with talia when he fucked off when she had his first kid. The first article was tattle and here I am 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.