Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely piling weight on. In the latest stories her face looks huge.

Also interesting that she’s now seemingly encouraging ‘mama/dada’ instead of Matt and Charlotte🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Notice how the 7 minute video hasn’t yet appeared cos she is milking this for all that it’s worth

She’s absolutely piling weight on. In the latest stories her face looks huge.

Also interesting that she’s now seemingly encouraging ‘mama/dada’ instead of Matt and Charlotte🙄🙄🙄
I’m not doubting that she’s likely put weight on considering she’s done some kind of crash diet and not effectively lost weight in a way that’ll keep it off, but is her face not a lot bigger through swelling? I thought she was swollen 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m not doubting that she’s likely put weight on considering she’s done some kind of crash diet and not effectively lost weight in a way that’ll keep it off, but is her face not a lot bigger through swelling? I thought she was swollen 😂
lol crash diet on the scooter

• Haha
That's it Nowhere, smack her in the face! 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean I’m glad she’s not seriously injured but this has drunk/ drugged all over it.

Reactions: 9
7 things that got me ....

Pob's face 🤠 ...

Chazzas chin after "losing loads of weight", that's not swelling either. Not saying a double chin is bad but it is if you're claiming to be a fitness/diet guru and making money off it you're a fraud.

Chazza sucking Pob off would tone that up in a couple of weeks but I bet he doesn't let you. Her nose would probably need scaffolding if she ever gave him a blowy anyway 🙄 and we all know the only blowy Chazza likes to do is the one that gets shared around her chav mates 🤣🤣🤣

Also is she feeding him that dry grated cheese out of a bag, does everything she give that poor boy come ready made?

"MOOOORE... MOOOOORE..." bet that's what she says when the ket tray is getting passed round.

The eyefucking the camera too, proper narc.

wonder if she cleaned her nostrils out before our Trace dropped him back off.

Attachments

People who have been diagnosed with a fatal condition wouldn't put as much of a sob Story than her.

Chazza, you fell off a scooters, bruised your leg and cut your chin 🤣🤣.

She looks so smelly lying in that dirty, manky bed!!

Reactions: 11
How the duck does someone even think it’s acceptable to use self pity, after an awful accident, to increase her exposure? Still a twit.

Reactions: 12
People who have been diagnosed with a fatal condition wouldn't put as much of a sob Story than her.

Chazza, you fell off a scooters, bruised your leg and cut your chin 🤣🤣.

She looks so smelly lying in that dirty, manky bed!!
I hope she's blown and washed out her nose now with all the remnants of coke crusts, blood and bogeys! 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Jesus Christ, why would you post that video 🤦🏼‍♀️

There was a comment deleted literally before my eyes which said along the lines of ‘why was your mate still filming you?’ And she responded to say ‘he didn’t know it was still recording’, Get. To. duck.

Also, all I heard in the background was Matthew say ‘are yer alryt charlet?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This thread is cracking me up, how gleeful is pob. Gutted it didn’t capture the actual fall. How dramatic is she reckon she’s embarrassed or just wants attention, probs both

So scary so horrific yet the camera kept on rolling….. errrrgggghhhh bore off chazza I broke my toe last night guess what no one filmed it everyone is still laughing today (apart from me I’m in agony 😂) because when I’m with my mates we forget our phones and just laugh and chat crap…. Everything is just so staged and so fake!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.