Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this works!

Wow, she's a bigger drama queen than that idiot Sam Giffen. Total bleeping dickheads the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope this works!

Wow, she's a bigger drama queen than that idiot Sam Giffen. Total bleeping dickheads the lot of them!
Typical Charlotte. People laughed at her so she did some more. Always the life and soul bless her. So funny. Honestly I can't with her. She's hilarious. 🙄 She needs to calm the duck down. Class clown.
Surprised the Teef stayed put. Good job Turkish dentist.👏
Edited to add: The lips must've acted as buffers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What tne duck does she want to “raise awareness” of?.....it’s dangerousto ride a scooter off your nut? She’s such a daft twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Raising awareness of the dangers of electric scooters but not the dangers of taking drugs.😵💫😄
Wow. Another level.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Pob is showing his goods to any girls in the vicinity whilst she's off her bonce on a bleeping scooter.
This has killed me!! 🤣🤣🤣. He looks like hes in a littlewoods catalogue 1987🤣.
Well , hello there ladies 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought she couldn’t stand on her leg or walk??? She was carrying Noah, passed him to Matt and walked away 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stupid bleep needs to get a reality check. My kids had more bruises falling off their bikes with stabilisers on as kids. She's totally deranged and no wonder Pob hates her and won't marry the cretin. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If her injuries had been serious she wouldn’t have been allowed to fly, simple as that. It’s just all about the drama

Reactions: 15
If her injuries had been serious she wouldn’t have been allowed to fly, simple as that. It’s just all about the drama
They possibly advised her not to fly tbh, they needed to do more tests but she discharged herself incase they discovered the drugs in her system. In Britain you usually have to sign a disclaimer that you refused treatment. Not sure if same there.

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Chazza. Can't believe you wasted the emergency services' time for your little fall - all through being pissed and coked up. Let's hope SS starts up their enquiries again and the insider contacts them again You disgust everybody you vile piece of tit.

shes a lying bleep
Just like the stalker and the miscarriage lies. 💯

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.