Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They possibly advised her not to fly tbh, they needed to do more tests but she discharged herself incase they discovered the drugs in her system. In Britain you usually have to sign a disclaimer that you refused treatment. Not sure if same there.
Yes she claimed she discharged herself so she wouldn’t miss her flight and in doing so she missed the results of the tests they did. I’m sure you are correct that she was scared they were going to find alcohol and/or drugs in her system. So she said she needs to go to a UK hospital to get another X-ray etc, but she didn’t want to go today and would tomorrow. It can’t be serious then. And I agree, they wouldn’t let her fly if she wasn’t fit enough to do so.

Reactions: 20
Yes she claimed she discharged herself so she wouldn’t miss her flight and in doing so she missed the results of the tests they did. I’m sure you are correct that she was scared they were going to find alcohol and/or drugs in her system. So she said she needs to go to a UK hospital to get another X-ray etc, but she didn’t want to go today and would tomorrow. It can’t be serious then. And I agree, they wouldn’t let her fly if she wasn’t fit enough to do so.
She's definitely waiting for the coke and booze to leave her system the lying bleep. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there likely to be extra damage to her face with the filler. You can see she's got a cut lip would that may the filler go strange? And any damage to her mouth teeth she's going to struggle with most nhs dentist won't touch turkey veneers.

Reactions: 7
Saying that all she’s done is sleep because of her injury. I’m howling. Someone on here said they would stage some illness to hide the fact they’re coming down from drugs. She’s only gone and flung herself off a scooter 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saying that all she’s done is sleep because of her injury. I’m howling. Someone on here said they would stage some illness to hide the fact they’re coming down from drugs. She’s only gone and flung herself off a scooter 😂😂😂😂
Talk about drama queen 😂

Reactions: 7
Absolutely pathetic. My son is a professional scooter rider and he had worse accidents when he was about 10- from a height and never had to take to his bed she’s a disgrace she’s lying around because of being coked and ketted up

Reactions: 20
So she wants to raise awareness coz they are dangerous..of course they're dangerous if your bloody recording it while driving ya pleb chazza
Nearly hit a few pedestrians aswell 🤦‍♀️ She’s lucky that bus didn’t take her out daft bint doesn’t give a toss to anything or anyone else around her 🙄

i know im late to the party here but Chazza love there's still half a g up there if your come down isnt great ❄

View attachment 1545870
I’m reporting this 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can clearly hear Pob say in the background “for duck sake, bleeping hell Charlotte” and sounds so pissed off!! “He was crying” my arse!!
He knows he’s gonna be her carer for life 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there likely to be extra damage to her face with the filler. You can see she's got a cut lip would that may the filler go strange? And any damage to her mouth teeth she's going to struggle with most nhs dentist won't touch turkey veneers.
I think the filter only came out when nowhere was back so she could hide the bite on his cheek.
Class A cretin

Reactions: 11
After having an early night I’ve just seen the video and thought ‘stupid twit’ then came on here to read the comments and you never fail! I’ve been howling 🤣

After having an early night I’ve just seen the video and thought ‘stupid twit’ then came on here to read the comments and you never fail! I’ve been howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hopefully this ‘episode’ however it happened will calm her down and make her realise she’s not funny, she’s not her Dad reincarnated, she’s not the centre of everyone’s world (except her Sons who she can’t be arsed with), she’s not Scottish and she needs to act like the grown up she supposedly is. That stupid stunt could have gone badly wrong and despite what we laugh about she could now have a serious head injury or worse which I wouldn’t wish on anybody. Let this be a wake up call for her to sort out her lifestyle to ensure she gives her little boy the best life. But she won’t unfortunately. The days of being the class clown are over Charlotte - grow up FFS.

Reactions: 13
what fucked me off about that scooter video the most, is how she nearly hits that couple and doesn’t even acknowledge them. Utter bleep

Reactions: 24
So lemme get this straight

Hungover , on an e scooter

In a pedestrianised area , in front of one of the worlds most visited landmarks

A cleverly visible , nearby bus area

And she’s playing up on said scooter , not watching the road (clear from the video) , but expects sympathy? Raise awareness for what?? To not act a twit and actually watch the road.

That video does her zero favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That video is utterly ridiculous, what a bunch of bleeping children. Worse than children actually. What a drama over nothing, get the duck up and deal with it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
When you watch the video she’s going too fast and not watching where she’s going!! And then when she falls you can hear everyone but not Charlotte?? And all they seem bothered about are her bloody dentures!!!! Pob just seems pissed off but he clearly doesn’t stay near her or Sam why aren’t they looking after her you can hear foreigners making sure she’s alright whilst Sam and pob chat!!! It sounds so fake tbh surely chazza didn’t fake it did she?? Sams videoing her but doesn’t get the crash?? Why not?? It’s all bizarre and yet more fakeness from chazza

Reactions: 13
Maybe she is raising awareness of herself. Some sort of charity set up for the awareness of CDS (Charlotte Dawson Syndrome).
The main symptoms are:
1.acting like a twit
2.constantly mentioning your dad who was famous 30+ years ago
3.going out with a childrens tv character
4.no talent but hopes no one has noticed

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.