Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noname04

I do not like the style of the new apartment at all. It seems to me so “sterile”, so painfully curated to the last detail. It doesn’t feel homely. To me, i would feel like i’m living in some home decor exposition. I’m sorry but I find that dreadful.

Oh and on another note, please… how many more of those pseudo sexy selfies will we be subjected to? For the love of God, will this girl get over herself one day?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her feminism only goes skin deep. I guess she got disappointed that Barbie does not portray her traditional views (which I believe are still engrained in her - the woke stuff she is sometimes posting only appears when it’s on trend) or she just cannot understand/interpret nuances.

Attachments

BridgetJones

She does a Q&A on Instagram, someone asked how she would describe her style. Her answer:„it’s very „me““ Yeah sure, it’s not fast fashion and you will not look completely different next summer, you will wear these crop tops with open shirts on top for the next ten years, because it’s the style you always wore, ieva.

kensi

That’s been always a mystery for me. Why she just cant go to a proper hairstylist and continues to dye her hair by herself or her mom. Spending so much money on some random shite and still can’t be bothered to spend them on actually quality things or services. She only went few times to a hair salon, and I bet every time was the collaboration or paid advertisement.

Lionsden

VIP Member
She often just buys ready made wreaths and sticks things onto them with wire and a glue gun. :rolleyes: She still has no eye for composition. Which is weird, because her photos are often very nice (talking about cities and landscapes, not selfies).

Karolina1985

I think that she is depressed. She always thought of herself highly and I get it, she wasn't stunning, but she was thin and hand amazing blonde long hair. A lot of sugar daddys dream. Imo she was 100% sure that Arif will support her, she will be a Parisian and a yt star. Nothing worked out for her, now she's in her thirties, she has an average guy, she's still in Lithuania which she can say that she loooves so much, but it's so obvious that she always wanted to live abroad. She's trying so hard to convince herself that she loves her bf, that she loves her country, that she is a business lady etc. But it's all lies. I feel sorry for her, because her life is so empty, she has no career, no great education, there's wedding coming but what after that? She doesn't seem very maternal, but I guess she will convince herself that she always wanted to be a mother just like she always wanted to be a florist. I don't know maybe I'm wrong with my observations, but one thing I am sure of: she's not happy.

Lionsden

VIP Member
I really don't like Ieva's floristic experiments. Most of her arrangements are nothing special. This new projects means that she is going to spend even less time on her other content. I have always liked seeing Klaipeda and Vilnius through her eyes, but the walks with Dorian are boring and repetitive. I wonder if she is going to make videos that aren't ads? Maybe a renovation update of the Vilnius apartment in a couple of weeks? I can't believe I still expect things from her. I guess I miss her old content. Most youtubers I used to watch lost their spark over the years but I'm still in the habit of wanting to watch a little vlog here and there for entertainment.

• Sad

Whoamii

Hello, girls. Im coming here from gurugossip. I read some discussions there what is Rokas doing for a living, so I can tell you that his Linkedin profile is very not updated. He is working at one lithuanian food delivery company at customer support. He was working as a customer support agent for a few years and few months ago he growed his position to team leader. You can see him speaking at his company promo video from 0:42

Also he seems to be nice and genuine person, so I am quite surprised that he is with Ieva. But good for her, I guess. :D

• Wow
  • Haha

noname04

What a mess she has become. One of the biggest glow downs I've seen in influencer world. Is she depressed or blind?
It’s crazy, right ??

She got so close to living in Paris and back then i could actually picture her there. Not anymore though. She looks tired, unkept, depressed. I think she lost her direction.

Reactions: 4

Lionsden

VIP Member
Ieva looks horrible wearing her thick lip makeup with bare skin and unkempt hair, what is she thinking? I can't believe this person does promotions for Chanel products. She looks like she has been working in the barn all day. She looks more like a farm girl talking about cleaning products than a beauty and lifestyle influencer. Listening to her talking about luxury beauty products while taking in her horrendous appearance, is bizarre.
Well done for realizing her hairstyle doesn't suit her and wanting to grow out the color. Trying to fix it would definitely make it worse.

slob.jpg

Lionsden

VIP Member
I do not like the style of the new apartment at all. It seems to me so “sterile”, so painfully curated to the last detail. It doesn’t feel homely. To me, i would feel like i’m living in some home decor exposition. I’m sorry but I find that dreadful.
Ieva is playing house, it's not a real home with all her things. She still has so many of her belongings divided up between her Klaipeda apartment, her parents' house, and probably her "studio." And Rokas shared a flat with his sister for ages, he probably doesn't have many belongings. The Vilnius flat is like a showcase or a commercial. And I agree, it's so curated, it's boring. And it's going to look dated in five seconds because all those things are so trendy right now, there's nothing unique about it. I feel so bad for Ieva that she has to hide her tastes and preferences. Seeing her paint over her furniture in her old room because she felt embarrassed in front of Rokas, really broke my heart.

Lionsden

VIP Member
The Lindex clothes may be gifted as well, I think she had some collaborations with them or was a brand ambassador, not sure.

I think it may be legal, as long as she didn’t receive a clear information that it’s not for sale? But for me, as for a follower, it speaks volumes when influencer sells products that clearly was a PR gift. She was so in love with all the Monica Vinader pieces, she was constantly talking about them and showing her rings or necklaces. And here we are today.
Ieva might not be as well off as she appears to be, if she has to sell so many of her things. I wonder if she ever offers some of those things to Linda, Daiva, or her sister in law? Ieva is probably just greedy and wants to make as much as possible. She could take those things to a local second hand or charity shop, but I think some of her followers might like the idea of buying something from her, and pay more than they normally would. Many of those items look overpriced to me.
And we all know that Ieva doesn't really cherish anything, she jumps from one random trend to another. I thought she would lean towards fewer, and higher quality pieces as she got older, but she's still like a teen in that respect, she will wear anything and then get tired of it. It seems she only keeps the really expensive gifted items (that she would never have bought with her own money) because they mean something to her because of the price.

• Heart

Lionsden

VIP Member
I got that weird feeling when in her last vlog she was telling how much she changed and I could see the embarrasement in her face when she was talking about her past choices and taste.
She looks worse now, lol. She just took on Rokas' tastes. She only decorated her Klaipeda flat to her own taste a couple of years ago, I don't see why her preferences should have changed radically in such a short time. She always throws everything over board when she has a new man. It's pathetic.

• Heart

Destina

There is nothing special written on that card, basically, be prepared and wait for a call. We will help you to say goodbye to the days “before the marriage”…and they went for a brunch😀 I mean, we should not be suprised, just Daiva is her good friend, other two are just random girls, not friends for life or anything, just fun girls to hangout. Why would they bother to create something special? And it shows that only ieva thinks their friendship is really deep. Ok😀

sashabunny

I think her parents will pay for her wedding. I'm struggling to understand how she can afford to not have a proper job by the age of 30? Not even a part-time office job around other creative people in an office for a company? Stability is essential, especially during these times right now.

While yes, influencing has become a real job but honest... Ieva doesn't actually get that many sponsorships, I've noticed she basically get free products but free products won't always be able to pay the bills or be enough money for her dream home purchase. Ieva may get free sponsored clothes, tea, chocolates, a bed, a couch, printable art prints, hair products and earrings but in the long run, I struggle to understand how she will keep up with buying anything she wants in the future. Her effort to post on YouTube is so low and her Instagram engagement is quite low to basic for an influencer, compare her to new and engaging influencers like Je Suis Lou or Tamara Kalinic (not a fan but she gets views).

If Ieva started posting two videos a week and was actually energetic in them while also replying in a normal way to her viewers, I actually think she would have a lot more views and be more popular than her channel now is. I'm happy for her that she's happy and has met 'her person', I just hope she can focus more on her channel again soon.

Last edited:

Lionsden

VIP Member
Ieva and Rokas are both getting a bit chunkier. Maybe they feel they can relax now that they have found their life partner. 😆 And I agree, Ieva seems so full of herself. I do see it as an achievement that she has found a man and a group of friends, this is something she was struggling with for years, giggling helplessly around men, never really belonging anywhere even though she spent her whole life in Klaipeda. But she seems a bit too smug. Sure, she moved into her little apartment (I remember people on GG would say she had to move out for years, she was too old to live at home like she did as a child), but she is still living this fairy tale life of cooking meals and running errands, she still doesn't take on full adult responsibility. And now she wants to jump straight into marriage. She may be surprised that relationships are hard work, too, and that she may not have the skills for it because she has never stuck with anything that was important to her in her life, she was always lazy and let it slide.
I also miss seeing love and happiness on Ieva's face. We cannot look inside her, but this is the guy she wants to marry and they are still in the stage where everything is blissful, and I think it should show on her face more. She seems satisfied and complacent but not full of life and emotion.

Karolina1985

You know what's funny - she was closer to living in Paris than she thinks. If she really wanted to live there all she had to do was learning french and she didn't do this for 10 years. How stupid can a person be, Ieva is not poor, she would survive in Paris on her own and it would give her such an amazing content. Paris is also way better option for being an influencer and getting amazing opportunities. I don't get why she always waited fot Arif to intive her, she had money and time, with ability to speak french she would find a job and would still be making yt videos. Now she's stuck in Lithuania and she will never be happy, having children will ruin her, she's too much of a princess imo to find happiness in motherhood and her influencer career is pretty much dead. Wedding content will give her some views, but if she's so lazy to produce interesting vlogs right now, she won't produce them with children.

boringlette

Her body is fine, I'm not really into saying that some bodies belong on the internet and others don't. But her content is super cringe because she tries to portray a sexy image but doesn't really seem to believe it, so it comes off as disingenuous.

What is she trying to be? Is her dancing in a poorly fitting tank with no bra supposed to be inspiring on an aesthetic level? Should we want to dress like her? Buy those items? What's the goal?

I can tell you why - because other influencers do that.
As I have mentioned before, she copies josefinehj in particular. And as we all have realised by now is that Ieva doesn’t have her own style she simply copies others.