Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilas

I haven't kept up with her in years, but never thought I'd see the day where she gave up the long blonde hair. It was a thing with her and her mom.

Reactions: 5

Lionsden

VIP Member
Her talk about flower arranging was so cringe! She just bunches up random expensive flowers that don't work together. And she looks pitiable. The style and colors she is wearing do nothing for her, they make her look worse. She always looks a little sick with her hair and makeup colors and when you see her whole figure, her head looks like a lost little ghost sitting on top. Maybe a color analysis would help her. She used to intuitively dress in a flattering way but nowadays she's a walking catastrophe. There must be variations of the style she likes that actually work with the way she looks. She's so lost but mega cocky about everything, it's puzzling.

I can't believe how much meat and other animal products they bought for one week! Her diet is terrible these days. I guess she's happy and has made some professional changes that are good for her, but I think the relationship with Rokas has also harmed her in terms of health and looks.

Her vlog was super boring because she already showed most of the material on instagram many days ago.

Lionsden

VIP Member
here we go again! another passion is born! after horses then lace chockers then interior design then pearls/beads necklaces nooowwwww flowers! flowers from today!!!!! flowers all over the place from today.. not to be sarcastic but, it's inevitable, since the past experiences, I'm already wondering how long this will last. Betting is open! Let's make our bets! 🙃🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ugh, give me a break. I wonder how long this will last? She has always loved flowers ... yeah, right. That's why she never learned how to take care of the plants in her home but just let them die one after the other. She never gave them bigger pots, fresh soil, enough light, but instead just placed their tiny pots in dark corners for decoration, only to chuck them out and replace them when they no longer looked good. And now she thinks flowers are her passion. Has she ever taken an interest in gardening? I have never seen her help her mom or grandma outside, she only picks the fruits of their efforts. But maybe she will apply herself seriously this time, let's give her the benefit of the doubt. It's just that we've seen countless "passions" and "businesses" of hers go down the drain after a couple of weeks or months. I wonder if she knows that florists get up in the middle of the night to drive to markets to buy their wares, if she knows they work the whole day and do all the boring stuff as well, not just make a couple of cute bouquets for friends between a manicure and a coffee break. We shall see.

• Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm not a fan of this look after all. The new style only looks good when it's glossy and straight, and I guess when Ieva is wearing makeup (and editing the photos?). The natural waves look frumpy and the color isn't great for her complexion. I don't get the medieval milkmaid attire either.

chanelette.jpg

boringlette

Now she's all so fake and "staged" and so full of herself and acidity

Exactly! And it’s so boring. When she talks I am falling asleep. It’s like she has prepared everything she is going to say and when she talks there is no emotion or expressions in her speech 😴

starssss5

So a Designer from Vilnius will make her wedding dress but looking at the designers Instagram all I see he/she does are jumpers. What can we expect? 😅
I was thinking the same thing. Also why is it such a secret? I don't understand why she doesn't capitalize on her wedding stuff. It's a sure way to get people interested in her content again. She is so backwards.

sashabunny

Ieva's vlogs from this past year have been quite different from even her vlogs from a year ago. She seems so low energy compared to before. Her vlogs are so short, she barely says much in them. I hope she's doing okay, but I'm curious how sustainable her florist business is, since most of her orders and events seem to be through the spring and summer seasons. It would be interesting if she spoke more about what she's been up to lately - about the Klaipėda apartment, how her life has been lately, Q&A, recommendation vlogs etc...

Her YouTube channel has 70,000 subscribers but her videos only get about 4,000 views lately... I think if she posted longer content, people would become interested again. Her Instagram photos get a few hundred likes at most, which is fine, it's not a competition, but for someone who would call themself an influencer, I wonder why she doesn't put more effort into influencing? Her replies to comments are mostly one-word answers. She does seem to get sent PR gifts like bags, cosmetics and recently a trip to the South of France with Aukse, but her posts seem kind of blase compared to a lot of other influencers. I used to enjoy her content a lot...

ddd_vivii

Can someone from Lithuania please explain to me how the hell is she still getting this paid ads for Reserved on IG???
I work in a digital marketing agency (not in Lithuania) and often collaborate with influencers and I can't understand who the hell is paying her for this?? Like I'm sure there are a ton of other influencers in Lithuania now with much better engagement.
Or is it just gifted items? But still... her engagement is soo freaking low! She has 30k followers and gets barely 200 likes per post.
Even below 200 for these Reserved posts. It's unreal to me that someone from Reserved thinks this is a good influencer collaboration.
I would love to see the results of her affiliate links. Maybe that is what heeps her going but I still can't imagine she influences a lot of buys as she can even get over 200 likes on posts...

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-25 at 12.46.58 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-25 at 12.46.58.jpeg

It is really humiliating for someone like her who is in business for over 10 years!
She had all the potential to be well over 100K by now. Even much more. I believe she was one of the first influencers in Lithuania and look at this now... really sad.

And her style with Rokas... I am all for everyone wearing what they want but these combinations just get more WILD each day.
When I think she can't surprise me more, she does. At this point I just follow to see what is going to happen and if she's going to just give up on her influencer career altogether.

Like what the heck are these combinations??? Its even funnier when you remember that CHIC PARISIAN persona she built while with her ex.
Its like she changes her whole BEING with a new guy. I'm all for change and growth in life but to have such polar opposites of yourself (and not compared to teen age from which we all change and grow)... it's just baffling to me.

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-25 at 12.48.23.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-25 at 12.53.33.jpeg

Lionsden

VIP Member
At least it doesn't look fried like the blond did?

I think she's got the type of face that needs some help from makeup to look put together. She looks sick otherwise, regardless of the hair color.
Yeah, maybe. She didn't even try her natural color with subtle highlights like she said she wanted to though. We always wonder about her income because she spends so much in certain areas, but she has always been stingy regarding hair salons. Even her mom uses bleach from the drugstore. Ieva messed her hair up so many times trying to dye it herself. Just recently she cut bangs, used a gross yellowish all over toner or lightener to even out the bleached and natural hair, and then she tried a brown dye before running to a stylist to have it corrected and cut. She had the patience to grow her natural color out for over a year, she could have waited a bit longer or at least gone to a proper colorist to create harmonious color. It's fine to do your own hair or to experiment. But Ieva always manages to look bad. If she spent less on branded foods and fast fashion, she could go to a good salon a few times a year and get a really nice style. She could look so much more attractive and polished. Maybe her current style will look better once the weird bangs have grown out.
---
The cut and colour by themselves are pretty in my opinion, even when wavy. But it might not be the best cut for her soft features. The combination can make her look a bit matronly imo.
Maybe it's also the fact that she didn't adapt the rest of her look to her radically changed hair. Sometimes you can't wear the same shapes and colors as well with a different hair color and cut.

Destina

She did a Q&A on IG, they are far more comfortable than I thought, they won't rent her apartment in Klaipeda cause they want to live between two cities. Do we know who Rokas parents are? He doesn't look rich but maybe his parents are, because I thought that they are gonna live in Vilnius, rent apartment in Klaipeda and stay at Ievas parents when they are there.
I strongly believe that the loan for the apartment in Klaipeda is on her parents. She would 100% could not get it because of her unstable income. So parents will pay the loan and they will live there when they want to. Perfection!

kensi

They all look like a kid woke up in the night remembering they were supposed to do a wreath for school and makes low effort anything just to pass. I understand that she may like more minimalistic vibes, but at the same time she loves all those weirdly shaped plates and mugs, she loves ridiculous outfits, but when she actually creates something it’s plain, boring or just ugly. Why not incorporate something modern and fresh to those wreaths. I’m also not a big fan of all those Christmas tacky decorations full of glitter and just overwhelming, but hers look like they’re lacking something or like when you sketch quickly something and then you actually sit and take this sketch as a reference drawing and draw something nice and beautiful.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Wow, never expected ieva would cut her hair that short!
Wow. If that is real, I'm impressed. I'm sure the video is filtered, but she hasn't looked this good in a long time. This might just be the perfect style and color for her. But I mean, she looked like shit for so long, the only way was up.
I wonder what Aukse is going to do? She let her dark roots grow out as well. Will she copy Ieva or do something else?

kitty*

I did a rewatch of some of Ieva’s old videos and omg the memories:

- Her whispering in Zara and H&M.
- Everything and anything described as “luxurious“ or “Chanel inspired”, “Burberry inspired”.
- “teddy beer” - her English improved a lot through the years, though.
- Her cringy little dances in her bedroom.
- “Rosie Huntington-Whiteley inspired”.
- Poor Louis being described as “her cat” vs Billie who was “the family cat”.
- it was painful how obvious it was that she‘d never marry Arif or move to Paris to be with him. I don’t know how she held out a few more years after graduating from college. By the way, I didn’t find her graduation vlog. I don’t know if it’s private or if I‘m blind. I remember Ieva announcing she’d finally move to Paris right after graduation. It’s mind boggling how it took what 3 or 4 years for them to finally break up and move on.
- How much she cared about looking classy and put together. Then suddenly she broke up with her ex and went through a… let’s say very experimental fashion phase.
- Her multiple business ventures - I barely remembered her makeup studio and forgot all about her chokers.
- For some time it looked like she was going somewhere. Like her Panele magazine cover and column, some big sponsorships, she was invited to Paris Fashion Week. But then it seems like she suddenly went downhill fast. You can see her influencer career going down once she broke up with her ex.
- I think a huge part of Ieva’s appeal was her Paris dream. Girl living in her parents‘ attic finishing college so she can finally move to Paris to be with her long distance boyfriend sounds compelling even though Ieva is kind of boring as a person. Her content lost a lot of its appeal once that ended and Ieva never gave it any sort of direction anymore.

noname04

The way I see it she was always very insecure when it came to her „relationship status”. Remember how she would sneakily try to show off that Eurovision guy even when he asked to keep things quiet? Before her and Rokas got married she was putting in a lot of effort, focusing all her attention on him, featuring him a lot on her IG etc. Mission accomplished, they are married now, no more play pretend and over the top affection - he won’t escape that easily now, she feels secure. Back to focusing on her one and only true love - herself.

Lionsden

VIP Member
If anyone is still wondering how this bitch makes money, her new video, innocently titled Berlin Vlog, is an undisclosed paid promotion for Daniel Wellington watches. Feel free to report. She has often done this, posting videos without clearly labeling them as sponsorships, only to change the title or description later after having been reported and reprimanded by Youtube. Sure, the promotion code is in the info bar, but that's it. Her behavior is inherently conniving and fraudulent. And the vlog itself is a catastrophe, with the audio changing from super loud to indiscernible, and back. You would never guess she has been making videos for over ten years, her skills are still at amateur level. And you can tell how much the guys influence her perception. Comments about the architecture, etc. are not her own, she is repeating what Rokas told her.

Edit: She actually put the word AD in the video for exactly two seconds, under the Youtube settings icons where you will most probably miss it. She's such an a**hole.

• Wow

Lionsden

VIP Member
Ieva is such an impostor. She's not a florist or floral designer, she's an influencer who decided she wanted to work with flowers and used her visibility to do so. She got her foot in the door and managed to gain basic knowledge, but she still basically dabbles blindly and copies others. It makes me cringe hard, hearing her talk about her workshop as if she were some kind of professor with years of experience. I'm glad she is doing something with a semblance of actual work, but talking about needing time off after organizing a small event after weeks of doing very little, is laughable. She can't compare herself to a real freelancer who needs to reel in one contract after another, or sink. I still feel meeting Rokas made her give up too much of herself by wanting to be cool, arty, and edgy, which she is not. Lookswise she is totally lost. Her hair, makeup, and clothes all look terrible most of the time. She made too many changes all at once and is now floundering. I wonder if she will ever find her way back to who she really is and what she really likes. I'm sure she is happy because her life is fuller than it used to be but she still seems so off and out of place in her own life. The only thing that feels authentic about Ieva is her cooking and having a husband.

Alinalove

On Instagram she admits that she wants to get rid of her blond hair!
I am kinda surprised about that. I wonder what changed her mind, because she was so obsessed with that awful blond nuance.

the way i see this...
SHE'S NOT TAKING CARE OF HEERSELF ANYMORE!
look guys...
-she was always wearing at least a soft makeup, like a daily basic - not anymore(Copenhagen and instastory based)
-wearing a gel nails (NOT ANYMORE! EVEN REGULAR ONES)
-work out, even a bit, or just took a long walks etc - not anymore
-colored her hair regularly - not anyore
-took care about her outfits, and with this one i mean after she doomed her feminine clothes, she still wanted to look put up in some way, and now you can see she's wearing just comfy basics with cute handbag, thats all

and to be onset, i dont really wanna be rude. i loved her dailys where she was making coffee, breakfast, buying few clothes or apartament essentials, talk about hair products, showed a Lithuania places. now it is just a big commercial with a bit of friends and rich wanna be shopping

Last edited:

BridgetJones

Rokas, if you read this:
Please stop wearing pearl necklace and slipover tops. You are really not the type of person who suits this on a casual way. It just looks really try hard.