Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roz@

Hello. I like to read here. Usually i like to be quiet. But I have a few comments. Sorry for the bad english. I am from Lithuania. I live in Vilnius. I think the new Ievas apartment is in the district of Naujamiestis, close to Karolis apartment but is more closer to the city park Vingis. That place in the district of Naujamiestis is not very good. There are very different people living there, there are a lot of bad people. It is unsafe to live there. Her apartment is in a very old house. One plus is that it is close to the city center.
Maybe itโ€™s crazy, but it seems to me that Rokas is gay or at least bisexual.
And it seems to me that Ievas incomes can be from erotic/nude/naked photos. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if sheโ€™s that type of model too. It may be her "little" secret...

Lionsden

VIP Member
I think they are not going to live there long enough to be affected by pollution. They will spend most of the summer on the beach in Klaipeda and move out in a couple of years when Ieva wants to become pregnant. In the meantime they have a nice area to show in their vlogs. And I guess they will sell it at a profit. I wonder if any of us will be around to see it. Ieva has been so inactive not only on Youtube but also Instagram. Does she still see herself as a content creator? Is making three bouquets a week a full time job? I'm surprised how little she does all day.

Redaleena

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ shake hands with you! Exactly my thoughts and for what I also myself have said and same as me u said about the trousers, I'm definitely not bigoted, I'm not saying she looks vulgar trivial indecent and filthy in those trousers because I'm bigoted (because I think they'd look GORGEOUS on a beautiful model/singer/actress) am not bigoted , i say they look gross on her , not because I'm bigoted but because they REALLY look gross on HER, only on her, they don't suit her at all. But give me the proper model who style them and they will look gorgeous and sexy on her. I'm not judging, it's just that Ieva , so me thinks, cannot afford them, is not the type to *wear* them, if u understand what i mean.
As for the hair, yes let's wait to see some other pictures or in video what it really looks. And oh I don't know if she will keep it that way for her wedding. Something tells me she won't. My sixth sense ;-) I cannot know .. We'll see :) Happy day/evening/night everyone!
I'm not judging, it's just that Ieva , so me thinks, cannot afford them, is not the type to *wear* them, if u understand what i mean.
As for the hair, yes let's wait to see some other pictures or in video what it really looks. And oh I don't know if she will keep it that way for her wedding. Something tells me she won't. My sixth sense ;-) I cannot know .. We'll see :) Happy day/evening/night everyone!

Alfje

I know I am about to say a nonsense a really big nonsense but i now know Ieva very well after all these years and I know how she likes to leave hints for us and watching her last video I had a sort of certain feeling she was veiling telling us she's going to get married soon when she said she would of course use of the Armani products for her wedding ;-)
I maybe use my fantasy a bit much don't know but I had this feeling and i smell wedding ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ We'll see.. Any bets with me? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I know I am about to say a nonsense a really big nonsense but i now know Ieva very well after all these years and I know how she likes to leave hints for us and watching her last video I had a sort of certain feeling she was veiling telling us she's going to get married soon when she said she would of course use of the Armani products for her wedding ;-)
I maybe use my fantasy a bit much don't know but I had this feeling ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ we will see.. any bets with me? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Mistake* when she said she would of course use one of these Armani products for her wedding ;-)

Last edited:

Liptastic

VIP Member
Ievaโ€™s ex-best friend Leka who lives in Germany and is I believe Russian, hasnโ€™t made any stories or posts about Ukraine. I wonder if she is pro-Russia in that conflict. And if that would be the case I wonder what she thinks about Ieva being so over the top with her sudden wokeness and such.
Do you mean pro-Putin? Because of course Leka is pro-russian, but that doesn't mean she supports what the government is doing. Most Russians living in Russia don't either.

I think it's amazing that Ieva's parents are giving shelter to a Ukrainian family. I wonder if Ieva thought about offering her Klaipeda apartment to refugees as well? It's a luxury and a convenience to have it, she doesn't really need it. I would also like to know if Ieva and Lena are in touch and communicating about the current situation.
Ieva's hair looks super yellow in the photos that were taken of her with her flowers in the apartment. I wonder if this is closer to her actual color? I can imagine she uses a cool filter on all her content to give herself that white-blonde look.
Isn't it their Ukrainian family? It's not like they are giving rooms to complete strangers.