Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where Ieva is moving to? I have never heard of an apartment needing such an overhall... fixing pipes... installing a stove, bathroom...etc... Is she moving into old tenement housing? Her latest video was so boring. She looked orange/yellowish in it. I think she is using too much of that "Loving Tan" .... also her head looks bigger than ever... She has a man head for sure.

Reactions: 2
Wondering what's taking so long too.
Btw: Is it normal to buy a flat in Lituthania and not just rent it first?

Reactions: 1
Trying to revive this thread after coming over from GG... is anybody here? Let's continue here instead :)

I can't get over how much lack of emotion Ieva shows these days compared to her previous vlogs, most of her vlogs lately are just random snippets of videos that tell no backstory or nothing of interest. It's just her saying how nice this or that piece of sponsored clothing is and it's not that nice at all.

I wonder if she thinks her lack of effort in vlogs really will last for her as a career? I want her to do better, I actually would like to enjoy her vlogs again.

Hey, yeah I am here! Lets give this thread Some Life again:)

I dont really enjoy her vlogs too these days. As you Said: just Snippets. My Favorite snippets are the ones where she just films Cars like a Porsche. I mean Why?! It’s Not eben pretty and she was never into cars anyway.

I think @Lionsden is a member from the gg thread too, hope you can join us here :)

Reactions: 3
Trying to revive this thread after coming over from GG... is anybody here? Let's continue here instead :)

I can't get over how much lack of emotion Ieva shows these days compared to her previous vlogs, most of her vlogs lately are just random snippets of videos that tell no backstory or nothing of interest. It's just her saying how nice this or that piece of sponsored clothing is and it's not that nice at all.

I wonder if she thinks her lack of effort in vlogs really will last for her as a career? I want her to do better, I actually would like to enjoy her vlogs again.

I agree, she seems lifeless. I was expecting to see some major happiness in her face, now that she has a partner again. When she was with Arif, she was hardly able to contain her happiness. Now she just seems cold. I wonder, is she not as happy with Rokas, or does she think it's cool to show no emotion? Maybe she thinks it goes with her dull, toned-down style.
If you're reading this, Hi Ieva! Can't wait to see your demonstration of happiness in the next videos.

Hey, yeah I am here! Lets give this thread Some Life again:)

I dont really enjoy her vlogs too these days. As you Said: just Snippets. My Favorite snippets are the ones where she just films Cars like a Porsche. I mean Why?! It’s Not eben pretty and she was never into cars anyway.

I think @Lionsden is a member from the gg thread too, hope you can join us here :)
Yes! We definitely need to chat here. The forums on GG are in such a bad state. Does anyone know what the F is going on with the site? Is any work being done on it at all? I was taken by surprise by the new management thing, I hadn't noticed any of the drama that was apparently going on with the previous mods. It's a shame because I loved that site. But I'm so glad some of the contributors from Ieva's topic are also here! I've missed you guys. x

Hello ladies! Glad you are here! ✨ :)

Totally agree, the GG website was in such a bad state, to the point it made reading or even being notified of other posts impossible. The owner seems to be seriously sketchy, too. Tattle is much better, runs quite well and the layout is much nicer. I hope others will join us here instead.

I am a bit surprised Ieva and Rokas purchased such a small and outdated apartment to renovate as their 'fixer upper' home. Surely the entire apartment building is probably very old and outdated with issues? I have nothing against fixer-upper apartments but I really thought they would have searched for longer to find a larger apartment for them both. It is probably still going to feel small and cramped for them even after the renovations...

It is such a small space for the both of them considering all of Ieva's clothes and who knows how long they will both be working from home? I wish them the best with their renovations, and I am excited to see how it turns out, but considering Ieva has actually always worked from home – I don't think space will be enough for them and Dorian.

The removal of a few walls might make a huge difference for a more open and spacious feel. I wonder what part of Vilnius they chose?

Hello ladies! Glad you are here! ✨ :)

Totally agree, the GG website was in such a bad state, to the point it made reading or even being notified of other posts impossible. The owner seems to be seriously sketchy, too. Tattle is much better, runs quite well and the layout is much nicer. I hope others will join us here instead.

I am a bit surprised Ieva and Rokas purchased such a small and outdated apartment to renovate as their 'fixer upper' home. Surely the entire apartment building is probably very old and outdated with issues? I have nothing against fixer-upper apartments but I really thought they would have searched for longer to find a larger apartment for them both. It is probably still going to feel small and cramped for them even after the renovations...

It is such a small space for the both of them considering all of Ieva's clothes and who knows how long they will both be working from home? I wish them the best with their renovations, and I am excited to see how it turns out, but considering Ieva has actually always worked from home – I don't think space will be enough for them and Dorian.

The removal of a few walls might make a huge difference for a more open and spacious feel. I wonder what part of Vilnius they chose?
I think it's just a project and maybe investment for them, they won't stay there long. I'm sure they plan to move into a house in a couple of years, to start a family. I agree, the apartment doesn't look like much. It's tiny and cramped. But they will be able to rent it out later as Airbnb, or student accommodation. I also think Ieva desperately needs a hobby, preferably related to consumerism. She can buy lots of stuff for this apartment like she did for the one in Klaipeda (and the one in Paris, lol). And Ieva has plenty of room for her clothes and things at her parents' house, her "makeup studio," her Klaipeda apartment, and the new place. She is selling loads of stuff on depop right now because she changes her style every five seconds. She really changed due to the influence of Karolis and maybe Rokas. The old Ieva would not have dreamed walking around like she does nowadays. I wonder how many other fads and influences she will follow.

I give them 2 years in that Apartment and they they will move into a house.
I don’t know about you Guys but i am already bored by her new apartment. The other das she posted a pic how she imagine the new Apartment and it will Look like every other influencer house: beige and white walls with wood and black furniture. Something that will be not modern in 5 years...

I give them 2 years in that Apartment and they they will move into a house.
I don’t know about you Guys but i am already bored by her new apartment. The other das she posted a pic how she imagine the new Apartment and it will Look like every other influencer house: beige and white walls with wood and black furniture. Something that will be not modern in 5 years...
Hello, totally agree with what you are saying.. You can have a preview of what their new apartment will be like by having a look at the one they made on Instagram (stories and posts) when playing with the Sims. They created there on that game their new house or what they're planning it to be like. And looks EXACTLY the way you just described it πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.s. I've discovered that when they are in Vilnius they "live" at Rokas ' sister (see her Instagram posts+stories at "Rasa_Matukaityte")which is then the apartment Rokas lived in all his days/years guest of his sister before he met Ieva and went to live in Klaipeda at her apartment. His sister, as I see from the description in her profile, is graphic designer, so maybe , I guess, she will give a help to the two guys on the plan of their new Vilnius apartment.

Last edited:
P.s. I've discovered that when they are in Vilnius they "live" at Rokas ' sister (see her Instagram posts+stories at "Rasa_Matukaityte")which is then the apartment Rokas lived in all his days/years guest of his sister before he met Ieva and went to live in Klaipeda at her apartment. His sister, as I see from the description in her profile, is graphic designer, so maybe , I guess, she will give a help to the two guys on the plan of their new Vilnius apartment.
Ah, that is interesting! So Rokas doesn't have a place of his own in Vilnius. No wonder they want to get out of there, there must be very little privacy. I wonder if Rokas and his sister are renting the apartment together, or if he had to move in with his sister because he didn't have a place of his own, either because of money or because he split up with his previous girlfriend, for example.

Ah, that is interesting! So Rokas doesn't have a place of his own in Vilnius. No wonder they want to get out of there, there must be very little privacy. I wonder if Rokas and his sister are renting the apartment together, or if he had to move in with his sister because he didn't have a place of his own, either because of money or because he split up with his previous girlfriend, for example.
The last time he was seen (on Instagram)living with his girlfriend (ele777) was back in 2016 ..together with a yellow Ikea bag but seems to have been a short relationship because then we see no more photos with her girlfriend and after 2016 then seems to have lived always with her sister. But I must use the verb "it seems" because we cannot be sure and discover much from someone IG being based only on their photos.

From these 3 photos we can see that Rokas sister Rasa in 2017+2018 lived in a StudentΓ© of the MKIC (Vilnius University) then in 2019 she found what now is her current apartment and in that year she started the renovation works and in a photo from 2020 we can see also Rokas living and working there.

...then in 2021 Mr Rokas again with Ikea bags (mostly blue ones this year) with another blonde girlfriend (Chanelette) at her place in Klaipeda.

The rest is history.

☺

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot one photo, taken last year at Rokas sister apartment, I attach it here. Read the hashtag to it, it says "brother, family, roommate, co-worker ". "Roommate"! So this means he was certainly living stable there.
The last time he was seen (on Instagram)living with his girlfriend (ele777) was back in 2016 ..together with a yellow Ikea bag but seems to have been a short relationship because then we see no more photos with her girlfriend and after 2016 then seems to have lived always with her sister. But I must use the verb "it seems" because we cannot be sure and discover much from someone IG being based only on their photos.

From these 3 photos we can see that Rokas sister Rasa in 2017+2018 lived in a StudentΓ© of the MKIC (Vilnius University) then in 2019 she found what now is her current apartment and in that year she started the renovation works and in a photo from 2020 we can see also Rokas living and working* there. (* he now works from home because he -physically- left his working place in 2019 so that's why from that year on we are seeing him always working from home(s)

...then in 2021 Mr Rokas again with Ikea bags (mostly blue ones this year) with another blonde girlfriend (Chanelette) at her place in Klaipeda.

The rest is history.

☺

Attachments

From these 3 photos we can see that Rokas sister Rasa in 2017+2018 lived in a StudentΓ© of the MKIC (Vilnius University) then in 2019 she found what now is her current apartment and in that year she started the renovation works and in a photo from 2020 we can see also Rokas living and working there.

The rest is history.

☺
This is great! Do you speak Lithuanian, or are you just an excellent sleuth? From your phone you seem to be Italian.

Great spy work hahaha!
But where can I watch that sims house story?

looks like rokas has a type, Right?

This is great! Do you speak Lithuanian, or are you just an excellent sleuth? From your phone you seem to be Italian.
Thank u dear! No I don't speak Lithuanian, only a bit of English, yes I'm Italian! Problems? 😊 Hopefully not πŸ˜™

Great spy work hahaha!
But where can I watch that sims house story?

looks like rokas has a type, Right?
I'm sorry I don't know. I don't know how to help you. Maybe try browsing through his old stories and posts. I saw in his and Ieva's posts and stories of both they were playing building/creating/putting furniture in their sims-game-apartment (which seemed very faithful to their style and likings)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thank u dear! No I don't speak Lithuanian, only a bit of English, yes I'm Italian! Problems? 😊 Hopefully not πŸ˜™
Of course not, lol. I love how it's possible to guess where everyone is from just from their language settings on screenshots. 😁

Of course not, lol. I love how it's possible to guess where everyone is from just from their language settings on screenshots. 😁
I didn't know it was possible to get to know it, im not very able with phones+computers ..I don't even have a computer..I only have an old Samsung.. When u asked me if I was Italian (and u guessed it ,and I felt sort of raped 🀀 although I don't have secrets and I have nothing to hide) I thought YOU WERE the actual and true sleuther, not me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š I'm no sleuther at all, I've just always liked to go deep and understand the origins of things since I was a very small kid (now I am 53ys old) and I'm not into detective work but only a simple secretary at a simple and old office and I don't think I have these so great detective skills u think I have.. but thank u πŸ˜‰ Have a great day. I finished my lunch break, I'm logging off and pit my phone back into my bag, I must go back to work 😣 It was nice to speak to you 🌷🌹

P.s. can u please show me/teach me how to find out the provenance from a photo of someone? Im a total zero in technology. 🀀🀀 thank uuuu

I didn't know it was possible to get to know it, im not very able with phones+computers ..I don't even have a computer..I only have an old Samsung.. When u asked me if I was Italian (and u guessed it ,and I felt sort of raped 🀀 although I don't have secrets and I have nothing to hide) I thought YOU WERE the actual and true sleuther, not me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š I'm no sleuther at all, I've just always liked to go deep and understand the origins of things, and felt curious about people and to find out who they are, always felt attracted to understand things, always been intellectually curious about everything and to understand and learn since I was a very small kid (now I am 53ys old) and no im not sleuther at all, I'm not into detective work but only a simple secretary at a simple and old office and I don't think I have these so great detective skills u think I have.. but thank u πŸ˜‰ Have a great day. I finished my lunch break, I'm logging off and put my phone back into my bag, I must go back to work before my principal tells me off 🀀It was nice to speak to you 🌷🌹

P.s. can u please show me/teach me how to find out from a photo the provenance of someone? Im a total zero in technology. 🀀🀀Thank uuuu

Last edited:
I didn't know it was possible to get to know it, im not very able with phones+computers ..I don't even have a computer..I only have an old Samsung.. When u asked me if I was Italian (and u guessed it ,and I felt sort of raped 🀀 although I don't have secrets and I have nothing to hide) I thought YOU WERE the actual and true sleuther, not me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š I'm no sleuther at all, I've just always liked to go deep and understand the origins of things since I was a very small kid (now I am 53ys old) and I'm not into detective work but only a simple secretary at a simple and old office and I don't think I have these so great detective skills u think I have.. but thank u πŸ˜‰ Have a great day. I finished my lunch break, I'm logging off and pit my phone back into my bag, I must go back to work 😣 It was nice to speak to you 🌷🌹

P.s. can u please show me/teach me how to find out the provenance from a photo of someone? Im a total zero in technology. 🀀🀀 thank uuuu
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜› It's not a big mystery at all. Everyone usually has their Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc. set to the language they use. On the screenshots you posted, it says things like, piace a Rokasmat e altre persone. I only know a few words of Italian but it was enough to guess. If you want to protect your privacy more, you could cut off the parts that reveal your language, or make them illegible in another way. I usually don't mind if people see my language settings (I'm from Germany). I really love the diverse community here and I'm always amazed at how good everyone's English is even though people are from all over the world. x

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜› It's not a big mystery at all. Everyone usually has their Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc. set to the language they use. On the screenshots you posted, it says things like, piace a Rokasmat e altre persone. I only know a few words of Italian but it was enough to guess. If you want to protect your privacy more, you could cut off the parts that reveal your language, or make them illegible in another way. I usually don't mind if people see my language settings (I'm from Germany). I really love the diverse community here and I'm always amazed at how good everyone's English is even though people are from all over the world. x
Oh thank u dear! Thank u for explaining me how to find out more about a profile but no I also just like u don't have any problems if my profile shows my origin, as I said I do not have secrets to hide so I'll just keep on keeping my socials transparent. Yes, same as u i also like to see people 's place of origin because I've always liked other cultures and to meet people from all over the world.
😚 🌷🌷