Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kensi

Judging by her parents house and her lifestyle I can assume she’s from a wealthy family. Nothing wrong with that, but it also explains how she (her parents) could afford buying the Klaipeda apartment. I bet it’s now rented out so the loan pays itself, because while I think they have money, I doubt they have that much money to buy an apartment in a big city for cash, but they still seem as a reliable client for a bank.
It’d also explain the make up studio she used to have. Today she does exactly the same, she just exchanged make up products for flowers.
I believe that she was financially supported by her parents as long as she lived with them, so all the money from YouTube was her pocket money. She was writing articles for a magazine, worked with Lancôme, had sponsored trips (I think Arif paid for the Thailand trip, he also gifted her a new camera, so he also somehow supported her financially) and was in her peak of YouTube career, so she was earning pretty good money, hence I guess she was not able to create a healthy relationship with them, she didn’t need to worry about the rent or groceries, was getting many products for free as a pr packages, so she could afford going out to restaurants or buying coffee to go frequently. She didn’t learn how to manage or save money, and now she just continues the lifestyle she’s used to.
Help from parents, then parents and Arif, then after break up from parents, now Rokas. Meanwhile friendship with Aukske also benefited her, she was able to travel to China, Aukske travels a lot to many fancy places, so I believe she’s there for work and enjoys the free time showing luxury. They went together on this boat trip probably sponsored by a brand that was advertised by both of them on the socials.
I hope she realises how lucky she is, and if she only pushed more with YouTube she could be in a very very good position, but the YouTube is dying, Instagram is dying, she ditched all the side jobs she had (necklaces, make up studio, this shop with “vintage” things), the florist job doesn’t seem come up roses as it did at the very beginning when she had booked few weddings and was showing the bouquets she made, so I think it’s a matter of time when she ditches it as well.

Edited to add some screenshots from our lovely Aukske glorifying and romanticising smoking the fags. So now we’re not ashamed and can stop lying with the “I only carry lighters just in case a smoker will come to me and ask for it”? I wonder if her friend used to smoke before and she saw her friend and then Ieva to enjoying it, or the friend started smoking after Aukske. I don’t follow her that regularly, but I can’t remember anyone in her girl group smoking. Also, has she ever heard of SPF? And why is she exposing her burnt body to even more sun? Jeeeez…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Lionsden

VIP Member
I watched a few of her recent vlogs and she looks like she has been crying / is about to cry in most of them. Could someone from her family be ill, or is her relationship going through a rough patch? Maybe not the latter, as she mentioned many nice things Rokas did for her. But she may be overcompensating. She also looked annoyed and came across as cynical several times. Maybe she was just in a bad mood because she actually had to work for a few days. She is used to a holiday-style life, having actual commitments must be taxing.

sashabunny

Ieva posted an Instagram story of a photo of her and Rokas by their laptop saying "wedding planning". I guess they are planning to get married quite soon? It's a rather fast relationship progression... less than a year? I honestly can't even imagine Ieva in a wedding dress but it really does seem like she's been wanting to find someone to make a home with for years. I'm just a bit surprised it happened so quickly after she introduced him publically to her social media.

I'm glad she's found someone that makes her happy, but I feel like she feels like she's "missing out" on something hence why the quick proposal. Her friend Lenka got married quite young, it seems like she found a nice German guy to marry and seems happy. I think Simona Burbaite is engaged etc... I'm not from Lithuania, so I don't know what the societal norms or pressures for women are there.

Eluvies

I remember Aukse saying she is natural blonde and she does not need dye her hair. Well her roots are dark as hell. How is that possible?😅

Lionsden

VIP Member
On Instagram she admits that she wants to get rid of her blond hair!
I am kinda surprised about that. I wonder what changed her mind, because she was so obsessed with that awful blond nuance.
I think she bleached it so many times in the past months, trying to get rid of the piss-shade in time for her wedding, that it is in really bad condition now. She's not getting any younger and bleached long hair is hard to maintain. I think she is letting go of many things that used to be important to her (or maybe she is just copying other influencers, lol). It's funny how Ieva has ended up doing all those things that her more critical but well-meaning viewers have been saying for ages. Getting rid of dishonest Arif, moving out of her parents' house, moving to Vilnius, making friends, cutting her hair, those are just a few things where the "haters" were spot on about what could actually be good for her.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Her wedding was several years ago, is this the same ring or just an ad? Previously I cant remember her saying she was sponsored
She said in her last vlog that they filmed an ad with their wedding rings. I don't remember her saying they were sponsored at the time of their wedding either, but that doesn't mean anything, she was never transparent about sponsorships and paid content. I do think a lot of the local businesses she likes give her some kind of deal in return for exposure on her social media, especially jewellery brands. She hardly ever discloses that.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Wow, her Paris photos so far are underwhelming. I know we used to make fun of some of her crazy "fashion" ideas, but at least she made an effort. Nowadays she looks so bland and frumpy (and showing her bare midriff in the middle of winter only makes it worse). She and Rokas look like some random middle-aged couple. I wonder what Arif would think if he saw her now. Would he even recognize her? And I don't think Ieva's argument, that it is unnatural to always stay the same and never change, is valid. You evolve, but you don't throw out your entire personality and exchange it for one molded to the tastes of your current partner. And I agree, her face is heavy and puffy and her makeup unflattering.

Destina

That pic of her in pink shirt looks like a true representation of the new haircut. Without special posing, lip pouting, hair under the hat etc.
Not a fan🤦‍♀️

Lionsden

VIP Member
It's been over six weeks since she posted on Youtube. Surely she must have some ad to disguise as a vlog? Like all the gifted stuff for the apartment? Her latest Insta posts got very few likes. Her followers actually liked her for being Ieva, as faulty as she is, with Ieva's style and Ieva's activities. They don't care as much for the style she acquired due to her new relationship. I guess she is getting ready to abandon her career for being a mom and housewife. Oh, I forgot, she sees selling bunches of flowers a couple of times a week as her career now.

• Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
That’s been always a mystery for me. Why she just cant go to a proper hairstylist and continues to dye her hair by herself or her mom. Spending so much money on some random shite and still can’t be bothered to spend them on actually quality things or services. She only went few times to a hair salon, and I bet every time was the collaboration or paid advertisement.
I guess she didn't like the results she got at the salon those months before her wedding. Maybe she didn't choose a good salon. You need to spend a lot of money for good color, especially blonde. But her own experiments always look worse. I think she is past the age where she can get away with home made bleach jobs from the drug store. I don't understand why she didn't just let her hair grow out for one or two years and then let a professional colorist create what she wanted. It's true, you might have to try two or three things until you get it just right, but it will be worth it. Color can do so much for your appearance. Ieva looks like shit these days due to her obsession with dark browns. You get an idea of what would look good on her when you see her natural hair color peeping out at the roots, but she always darkens it again. I think Ieva is too cheap for a good salon. She pretends to value quality, but only when it's gifted. She prefers to buy many cheap things instead of a few good ones. She is hoarding erratically chosen homewares again as well as clothes she will sell next week. What a mess.

kensi

Finally! This length and colour suit her so much, she looks so fresh now!
I also wonder if her mom said some mean comments like when she cut her hair a little bit and the mom was pretty mean to her (in Klaipeda apartment). Now it’s not only the length, but also the colour! No more mother-daughter twins

Karolina1985

Sooo she did a Q&A (she took down those stories) and said that she won't even tell anything about wedding theme or really anything else. She wants to keep it to herself and we will see everything after the wedding. Great, so everything will be sponsored, she won't do a yt videos about weddding preparations, choosing the dress etc. She will show her wedding first on IG, and then we will see it again on some short yt vlog. Is she stupid or what? It's such an opportunity for grear content. She should close her channel, nobody cares about making pizzas, she just refuses to show anything that is going on in her life in present. Why bother with yt? She became a joke, can't wait for her to get pregnant and turn her ig to momstagram. I bet it will happen.

Last edited:

Lionsden

VIP Member
Is it me, or those flower arrangements from the garden look like something a child would be putting together? I remember myself doing similar “bouquets” for my mum when I was 10 🙄
She's clueless. She tries to copy the accounts she follows with her umifloral Instagram (many of which are crap themselves), but she doesn't really know what she's doing. It's not as easy as copying someone's fashion style, where you just have to buy and combine similar things (although Ieva also wasn't very good at this). I can't believe how shamelessly she copies other people's ideas, like placing random fruits and vegetables next to her arrangements, making "drawings" of flowers, using fabric or paper as a backdrop. It's embarrassing. And the narrative she created to support this new whim of hers, that's she's always been flower-crazy, is simply not true. I'm sure she always enjoyed looking at her mom's and grandma's gardens, but we all know that for many years she only ever bought bunches of tulips and stuck them in a vase. She never had a particular knack for combining flowers or making original arrangements. The only comfort we can take while watching this latest of Ieva's futile ventures: This too shall pass.

Karolina1985

I agree, in a way. I believed it years ago. But I don't think she could have held a steady job - just look at her track record with all her studies, business ventures and other projects. She's not driven or consistent. The place where her parents live is beautiful. I could totally understand someone who didn't have much ambition wanting to spend their life there. She really seems to want to be a traditional homemaker. Would she be a good mother? I don't know. I always think about how she gave Louis away. She doesn't put others first.
True, her work ethic was always non existent. The place where her parents live is beautiful, but I always thought that Ieva wanted something more, she wanted to live in a big city, she was never very loving of nature. It changed when she had no choice, Arif dumped her and she started pretending that she looooves her country so much, her past showed us otherwise. In my opinion Ieva was a very pretty girl (not anymore) and she really had a chance to marry a nice guy from another country, she just didn't choose well. I don't know what she saw in Arif, he was not a good looking man and treated her like shit. A lot of wasted potential with her. I really wonder what future brings for her, Rokas doesn't look like a rich guy who will support his stay at home wife, but I guess she knows the best in what situation she is, and judging by her behavior she's comfortable and probably knows that no matter what her parents will help her.

Lionsden

VIP Member
I don't know what is the situation with Rokas studies, but if you look at his Linkedin profile, you will see that he was recently promoted to a very good position. Barbora (the company, where he is working) has more than 700 employees in Lithuania and Customer Service is very important part of it and he is a head of it. So while you all saying that Ieva still get support from her parents, at this point Rokas is earning enough for support her lifestyle.
Interesting! But is he working full time? Because he cites full time next to some positions, but not others. And what happened to his online course?

BridgetJones

So a Designer from Vilnius will make her wedding dress but looking at the designers Instagram all I see he/she does are jumpers. What can we expect? 😅

Liptastic

VIP Member
I just checked - living expenses in Lithuania are somewhat similar to living expenses in Poland (I'm from Poland). It's a little cheaper in Lithuania but nevermind, to live like Ieva I would have to have 1500 euros per month at least, maybe 2000 in some months. I don't know if she gets such money from influencer job, doubt it, but even so she must see that her views and sponsorships are going downhill and she's not worried at all. There must be another source of money for her, I'm not so sure if it's Rokas because before meeting him she didn't lead another lifestyle, it was all the same. I don't know maybe she inherited something? Or her parents are way more rich than we think. Either way her lack of worrying about the future while still spending a lot of money without a proper job says a lot.
I have been saying her parents are rich, but everyone kept saying they are just normal. Not for Lithuania they are not. They are wealthy, they got a big compensation from the government as her family was sent to Siberia during soviet times and they built their business on that money.

Also anytime she does stories in Lithuanian, that's sponsored and she is getting paid.

Ugh, who is she kidding? She claims to no longer buy much fast fashion because she wants pieces she can keep for longer, then goes on to show a shitload of vintage clothing she bought. Most colors don't suit her and will suit her even less when her natural hair color grows out. Isn't she aware that vintage (it's just second hand, by the way, nothing fancy about it) clothing stores are hardly more sustainable, because they are full of stuff women like her discarded five minutes after buying it? If she really had a personal style and a sense for quality pieces, she wouldn't have to buy new shit all the time. We all know that she tries to sell half her closet every few months, pieces she raved about are never seen again and suddenly end up on her depop. She's a walking contradiction. It's great if you suddenly realize that fast fashion isn't sustainable, and try to build a more permanent wardrobe. But I think Ieva just likes the sound of what she is saying but she is not actually living it. She's one of the biggest consumers I know, and this applies to all areas of her life - clothes, beauty, groceries, home ware, whatever. She is never satisfied for long and always needs new things. She keeps saying, these items will be in my home forever, but it doesn't mean anything when she says it.
She hasn’t had a personal style for a long time. If I think back, her feminine style in her early twenties might have actually been the closest to her personal taste, but it might also just have been a means to attract the male gaze. In terms of her hypocritical statements about fast fashion/classic style, she is again just following a trend. She showed in numerous instances that she is not reflecting her own behaviour or words, so I’m not surprised. If she was really about classic & timeless pieces, she would not walk around like a cringey scandi hipster.
---
I only just watched her haul. It’s absolutely horrendous. Apart from the black leather jacket, none of the items are no or timeless. She will throw them away/try to sell them in 6 months tops once the trends change.

Last edited: