Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Ieva's posts have been so ugly and boring lately, no one is even bothering to comment on them anymore. But her Chanel video really takes the cake. She has been trying to sound extra sensual and cheerful in the last few videos (maybe trying to copy Matilda again or anther girl?) and this time it's especially bad and fake, and she never manages to uphold it throughout the entire video. She says she only did her eyebrows at the beginning, but you can see the obvious orangey lipliner. I don't know when she bacame such a fake. Even the filter can't hide her awful makeup application, her foundation doesn't cover the discoloration around her mouth. And the waxy orb of her face looks ridiculous next to her textured hands and neck. The makeup look itself is hideous, she just spreads red all over the middle of her face. What a joke.

Reactions: 6
I don't watch her yt or follow her IG anymore, I just read here from time to time and sometimes have a look on her socials. Ieva is not inspiring anymore but I must say that I do wonder where the money comes from for her. I live in Poland, prices are crazy right now, pizza in Poland costs me the same amount of money that it cost me in Rome, I assume that Lithuania is very similar. To live Ieva's lifestyle you would need a lot of money and earnings in Poland/Lithuania are still lower then in Germany or UK. I wondered about her financial situation when she broke out with Arif and bought her apartament, I know that she's with Rokas but still... they spend a lot of money and she doesn't seem to earn much plus she clearly doesn't care about monetizing her content cause it sucks.
I have thought about this as well. She is portraying a life of little work, eating and drinking out, spending days doing nothing/holiday activities. Even with her groceries, I have noticed that she always gets the branded international stuff (the branded barista almond milk, etc.) and is picking up to go coffees and bakery goods from high end places on a regular basis. Even going to a makeup artist (although she is a self proclaimed makeup artist herself) is a luxury. I earn a very good salary in a much more prosperous country and I am not living like this. There are two possible scenarios: Either she is putting everything on a credit card because YOLO, or she is leeching off her dad (and not even her parents seem to spend like her).

Last edited:
you make me cringe with your ZERO knowledge about your own organizm, but i will come back to it later. First, do you know who are we talking about? maybe you are a new follower to her vlog/blog/whatever but trust me, if you would watch only few of her old vlogs/blog posts you would know exactly that she actually planned her wedding long long ago or was talking about at least two kids before she hits 30 or near future, than arif left her and she was maybe not very loud with that but still was talking about having kids. After she married Rokas she mentioned at least few times that they're planning to have a kids in future.

and back to "you cant lie to nature" stuff...
and why you feel like that? im just about to hit 30, never wanted a kid in my life, and it doesn't hurt me when someone says to me "please think again, couse IT IS NATURE and you basically can't get pregnant after menopause. (but ofc you can still have a kid at this age! you can adopt or try in vitro fertilization! ) So it is just statistics that she have about 8-10 years left to carry a baby IN NATURAL WAY. (the in vitro fertilization method is great, but very expensive in Lithuania and also psychologically, because it does not always succeed.) also pregnancy after age 40 is infrequent and considered as a high risk for both moma and child. Noooothing to be angry about homie!

about playing... yea maybe its just my crazy mind, after i saw a photo of rokas kissing that other man one time :D hope youre right girls!
That’s all fine, but again, with 32 Ieva is not right before menopause, she has time. And we don’t even know if she still wants kids or if they are trying. I don’t think this is a topic we should even discuss because we really have no idea and it’s her personal choice to talk about it or not. Let’s focus on what she is putting out there as part of her job.

Destina

In this vlog she said she misses her blonde hair and also she will be dying herself😀why cant she just go to a proper salon for that. She also said balayage would be good, but at the same time she does not want to do this on current hair color because it wont look good on it. I mean, if you go to a pro, they can make it work.

Attachments

Lionsden

VIP Member
That pic of her in pink shirt looks like a true representation of the new haircut. Without special posing, lip pouting, hair under the hat etc.
Not a fan🤦‍♀️
She now looks like a person who just wasn't born with great hair and can't do much about it. I can't believe her hair used to be her special feature, and people admired her for it. What a massive glow-down. It's kind of fascinating.

• Heart

starssss5

She does a Q&A on Instagram, someone asked how she would describe her style. Her answer:„it’s very „me““ Yeah sure, it’s not fast fashion and you will not look completely different next summer, you will wear these crop tops with open shirts on top for the next ten years, because it’s the style you always wore, ieva.
Haha I have to say that I snorted when reading that story. No offense to Ieva but I have yet to see an original idea coming out of her. She copies EVERYTHING. From fashion to hobbies to opinions. Imagine not having an ounce of individuality.

Also, for someone who doesn't "sweat the small stuff" she sure is defensive a lot. The person asking her about kids at 30 definitely hit a nerve because she had a lot to say about how it's not anyone's business. If your life isn't anyone's business, why are you sharing it? Not like you're making money off it anyway, so it's clearly for attention.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Ah, this is so interesting. Unfortunately your link doesn't lead to her apartment. Could you suggest a few Lithuanian words I could use to search for it on that site?

Edit: Never mind, I found it.
---
She never showed the views from her windows before, or the outside of the building. Super interesting! It's such a shame she doesn't use it for herself anymore, but I guess they need the money. She even left some of the gifted furniture in it. It looks super ugly with the TV setup.

klaipeda-centras-naujoji-uosto-g.jpg

---
I'll just add this for future reference:
Klaipėda, Centras, Naujoji Uosto g.
2 r., 44 m² area, 3 floor from 3
Price decreased 3,8%
529 € (12,02 €/m²)
Išnuomoju 2 kambarių butą centre, renovuotame name. Butas neseniai suremontuotas, jaukiai įrengtas.Butas 3 aukšte, 3 aukštų name. Kieme visada yra vietos automobilio parkavimui. Butas turi įstiklintą balkoną, kondicionierių. Yra tvarkingas rūsys. Su gyvūnais, deja, priimti negalime. Kaina 529 EUR + komunaliniai
tel. +37066807532
Price per month529 €
House No.26
Number of rooms 2
Area44 m²
Floor3
No. of floors3
Build year1960 construction, 2022 renovation
EquipmentFully equipped
Building typeBrick
Heating systemCentral, central thermostat

I am renting a 2-room apartment in the city center, in a renovated house. The apartment has been recently renovated.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a 3-storey building. Courtyard
There is always space for parking. The apartment has a glass balcony,
air conditioning. There is a clean cellar. Pets are not allowed.
We cannot accept pets.
Price 529 EUR + additional costs

So funny she doesn't accept pets!

Last edited:

Lionsden

VIP Member
Now that I've seen what book* is Rokas currently reading (if that’s the side of the bed where he sleeps) I'm more than ever convinced that he is or was gay (or is bisexual, or at least is interested in homosexuality) *"A little life" by Hanya Yanagihara
Hmm. It's an international bestseller so all kinds of people are reading it. Reading a lesbian themed book doesn't make me a lesbian. I think it's a sign of our times that we have more intersectionality in all areas, including pop culture. Besides, A Little Life isn't even meant to specifically be a gay novel.

For me this new color definitely looks a lot better than that horrible "all shades of yellow" she used to have. I hope she will go one more time to the hairdresser before the wedding and will not dye her roots at home.
It's definitely better than the piss shades, but now she has some weird, almost gray tones in there. And her hair looks so thin and ratty.

BridgetJones

I can’t really tell if I like it. I guess I have to see the new hair in a vlog from different perspectives.

BridgetJones

Are they mental?! They are together for like what…7 Months? Jesus I am laughing at how in a rush these two are.
guys, it’s totally okay to be not married before hitting 30, take your time to know each other and get out of that pink sky phase…

Lionsden

VIP Member
Still not a fan. Her face is so puffy and bloated, she doesn't look great in the natural look, and that's probably with the heavy filter she started using. And she's always pushing her lips out as much as possible. 🤮
She looks fine for an ordinary person I guess. But I would never assume that she cares about her looks much, let alone that she is a beauty influencer.

365474433_851456699672790_1162439042316585780_n.jpg
366065869_622942319968698_1576727938822887660_n.jpg
365983908_851452476410813_4989840762301649749_n.jpg
365647859_156362707492382_5948564142079039011_n.jpg
365513140_278118631602406_6894559835996207574_n.jpg

Attachments

starssss5

LOL Ieva could never be a florist. Not only is it hard work, it is also not exactly a lucrative business, especially right now, as COVID-19 has impacted flower supplies and has made prices on certain blooms skyrocket. It's also a seasonal business - I can't see Ieva working her ass off to make sure she makes enough money to last her the year. Like every other "passion" Ieva has ever had, it'll go away in a few months to a year and we'll never hear about her dreams of being a florist ever again.

Reactions: 5

CleverLittleThoughts

I think this is the first time, instead of hating her so much, I really feel sorry for her. I mean, she has dug her own grave, basically, but I honestly can't believe she is in love. Not real love. And maybe she doesn't even know how to be in love because she is too busy being infatuated with herself. With Arif she was in love with an idea. A distant relationship that they could control how much or how little time they spent together. A dream of living in Paris, working in Paris. A foreign marriage, getting out of Lithuania, etc.. She basically paid for him and bought his time. Lots of dreams with absolutely no foundation. She has no drive, no talent, no consistency in her life. She has nothing to show for herself except a rapidly fading YouTube channel. She has no work experience or ethics. No one will remember her. And now she is marrying the first guy who asks her, settling, regardless of how she feels. She looks so proud and smug showing off her ring. I remember getting engaged. I just loved sitting quietly contemplating what it stood for. Not showing it off to people or having even friends or family gawk at it. Maybe I am weird, but I just don't get flashing engagement rings around. I find it such a sweet and sacred promise between my husband and I. Not some show for others. I expect he will want children soon and she is in for some real slaps of reality if she thinks she will be posing in bathing suits in mirrors when she is breastfeeding or has to change diapers all the time, or drop whatever she is doing to care for her children. In a nutshell, her dream life crashed and now she is just rushing to find security, without thinking about him or what marriage really means. That usually spells disaster or just a long life of extreme unhappiness.

BridgetJones

Just watching the latest vlog you guys are talking about. She says she wants to buy less fast fashion but show a massimo dutti bag right after? Hahaha, make it make sense!

• Heart

Lionsden

VIP Member
Ieva's vlogs from this past year have been quite different from even her vlogs from a year ago. She seems so low energy compared to before. Her vlogs are so short, she barely says much in them. I hope she's doing okay, but I'm curious how sustainable her florist business is, since most of her orders and events seem to be through the spring and summer seasons. It would be interesting if she spoke more about what she's been up to lately - about the Klaipėda apartment, how her life has been lately, Q&A, recommendation vlogs etc...

Her YouTube channel has 70,000 subscribers but her videos only get about 4,000 views lately... I think if she posted longer content, people would become interested again. Her Instagram photos get a few hundred likes at most, which is fine, it's not a competition, but for someone who would call themself an influencer, I wonder why she doesn't put more effort into influencing? Her replies to comments are mostly one-word answers. She does seem to get sent PR gifts like bags, cosmetics and recently a trip to the South of France with Aukse, but her posts seem kind of blase compared to a lot of other influencers. I used to enjoy her content a lot...
I agree, she's not very likeable or relatable in her content most of the time. She either films her life without commentary, or she films a disguised ad as a fake, chummy girlfriend talk. No one knows anything about her anymore. She doesn't seem to want to share anything other than this superficial view of her amazing life. A lot of her aloof, disrespectful attitude may come from Aukse (including smoking, drinking, showing her tits). She might be somewhat bored with doing Youtube, yet she would miss the attention and freebies, and I think they need the money. It's an interesting thought that she might not be feeling great, but maybe the enthusiasm she used to have for her channel now goes into her relationship and friendships and she doesn't have more to spare. She's just not very active or ambitious.

To me, this season, it looks like her flower business isn’t working out as good as it used to be last summer. Last summer she had a few weddings and a lot of deliveries but this year she travels a lot with means nobody is working for the flower business. But I guess that’s just a normal Ieva-thing: first she is totally passionate about something and then she will threw it away because she „is not feeling it anymore“.
Yeah, it sounded as if she had lots of weddings and events she was doing the decor for, but we aren't really seeing much of that. I wonder if Rokas has finished his course yet? He had a decent job to begin with and is working to get further qualifications. Meanwhile, Ieva just turned another short-term hobby into her job. I guess they will stay together and she will stay at home and care for their children and he will be the classic main earner. But if they do separate, Ieva will have no qualifications whatsoever. I don't see her being an influencer in her forties if she is already struggling now, and she didn't really make use of any of the many opportunities she had to branch out into different areas of the beauty industry. The flower job is still something she does out of her living room.

Destina

I watched a few of her recent vlogs and she looks like she has been crying / is about to cry in most of them. Could someone from her family be ill, or is her relationship going through a rough patch? Maybe not the latter, as she mentioned many nice things Rokas did for her. But she may be overcompensating. She also looked annoyed and came across as cynical several times. Maybe she was just in a bad mood because she actually had to work for a few days. She is used to a holiday-style life, having actual commitments must be taxing.
My guess is that she was tired because of the popups and workshops and multiple arrangements which is normal for others who work most of the day anyways.
In terms of the teary eyes, I think she is just aging and all her habits accumulated to this look. Her eyelids were vert heavy years ago when she had very late nights (watched tv series till 2 am) but now it is different because she is not 25 anymore.

Eluvies

She just looks so bad , even that yellow long damaged hair would look better on her now. She looks like after wedding she totally gave up looking nice. She did not look good since she met Rokas but now omg vulgar poses with alcohol, cigarrettes, visible nipples. Basically the opposite she was always talking about. Such a contrast how she is representing herself now

Attachments