Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mihkaela

This book was one of the most popular books in Lithuania last year. Pretty much everyone who likes reading has read it 🤷🏻‍♀️ My father also read it, as far as I know he’s not gay.

Reactions: 5

Lionsden

VIP Member
I feel like I'm repeating myself, but the audio in her video is all over the place. She's so lazy, untalented, and unprofessional. Making videos is her job and it's what she has most experience in, it's the only work / hobby she hasn't abandoned at some point. Yet she is terrible at it. Making sure the volume level is constant throughout the video is basic stuff. But I guess she doesn't care about her audience or the quality of her work.
It's fascinating to see how different her trips with Rokas are from those with Arif. Rokas drags her to all the museums and architecture that she would never have been interested in on her own. She really does get a new personality with every man. Of course it's normal to discover new interests or be influenced by your partner, but we all know that Ieva would have looked only at food and clothes stores had she been by herself. Maybe Rokas only keeps quiet when Ieva is filming, or they were just tired, but they don't seem to have much to say to each other. It looked kind of boring.

starssss5

Wow, that sounds very unprofessional. You would think she would do her best to leave a favorable impression to make lasting connections in the beauty business. But I guess she just doesn't care. Her parents must be relieved that she is getting married and that someone else is going to take care of that brat. I really don't see Ieva being good at giving courses or lectures. Remember those poor women who paid money to have their makeup done at her "studio"? They all looked hideous. Ieva manages to make herself look okay but she gave those ladies the worst makeup of their lives. ... I just went to the Studio 3 Instagram. Ieva seems to have removed the worst photos. I still can't believe how many ventures she ran into the ground simply by not giving a shit. Rokas may be in for a rough ride.
The problem with Ieva is that she starts all these different ventures and immediately expects them to be successful. When they're not making her a ton of money from the start, she loses interest and drive. Clearly she's not consistent because she has nothing to lose, since mommy and daddy will bail her out no matter what. But of course she doesn't like to admit it. Her Etsy choker business dwindled, and she never mentioned it again. Her studio wasn't successful, so she closed it down quietly and pretended it was never a thing. Her "vintage" shop didn't immediately get 100000 followers, so she never bothered to replenish her stock and keep posting. Her Youtube channel is dwindling in subscribers/views, and she doesn't bother to post interesting content to recapture the audience. Even with Aukse, they were such amazing best friends when Aukse was taking "model" photographs of Ieva, and now she doesn't ever mention her anymore. And now it's her silly childish necklaces/bracelets that she sells for WAY too much money. Soon she'll stop talking about those too. It's super typical for spoiled children who never learned perseverance and the value of hard work.

CleverLittleThoughts

So....she has been flashing her ring around but finally decided to announce her engagement and barely has over 500 likes on her channel with many dislikes after 4 days. Interesting. Her channel has really crumbled and I wonder what will happen once they are married (assuming it happens) and the thrill of planning and being in the spotlight is over. When reality kicks in I would imagine there is no point to her channel as there really isn't one as it is already. I watched her a long time ago, regularly, because I loved hearing about her country and family holiday traditions and was interested in simple things like what is in my bag, what makeup I am using, etc.. But that got old fast and she never put out anything interesting again. I will never forget how her younger cousin went horseback riding, so Ieva decided she needed to take lessons too, but first bought an entire wardrobe for it, and like everything else, abandoned it. I hope she doesn't abandon her marriage once the dress is tucked away in the closet.

Destina

I love how she always turna her head back and chin up in order to make her heavy eyelids less visible.

wheeeyuu

Did she leave those weird scenes of herself posing with the ring at the end of the video in on purpose? She looks really fake and stupid. I assume she was posing for the thumbnail, lol. So Rokas wanted to propose after two months of knowing Ieva. Maybe it is one of those cases where people just know they have met the right person. But I'm still skeptical.
During the initial “pink glasses on” phase - every person is THE ONE :D

• Haha

kensi

I feel like when they’re together they have even more ridiculous outfits. Is it competition between them?

Lionsden

VIP Member
Ugh, who is she kidding? She claims to no longer buy much fast fashion because she wants pieces she can keep for longer, then goes on to show a shitload of vintage clothing she bought. Most colors don't suit her and will suit her even less when her natural hair color grows out. Isn't she aware that vintage (it's just second hand, by the way, nothing fancy about it) clothing stores are hardly more sustainable, because they are full of stuff women like her discarded five minutes after buying it? If she really had a personal style and a sense for quality pieces, she wouldn't have to buy new shit all the time. We all know that she tries to sell half her closet every few months, pieces she raved about are never seen again and suddenly end up on her depop. She's a walking contradiction. It's great if you suddenly realize that fast fashion isn't sustainable, and try to build a more permanent wardrobe. But I think Ieva just likes the sound of what she is saying but she is not actually living it. She's one of the biggest consumers I know, and this applies to all areas of her life - clothes, beauty, groceries, home ware, whatever. She is never satisfied for long and always needs new things. She keeps saying, these items will be in my home forever, but it doesn't mean anything when she says it.

Lionsden

VIP Member
I agree, the vlogs are not enjoyable because they are badly disguised ads. At least Ieva mentioned her sponsor at the beginning of her newest video, but she still comes across as uninspired and insincere. I always fast-forward through the bits where she talks about products she is advertising. It makes the vlogs extremely short.
They really, really want to rush the wedding. They could easily wait two years for their favorite venue to become available again, it's a normal length for an engagement. If you feel secure in your relationship, there is no need to rush. You are not missing anything by not being married. The fact that they want to act fast confirms my suspicion that planning and buying are their main shared activities. They already chose rings, a photographer, dressmakers, how boring! Why not take your time and enjoy it? What are they going to do when their home is furnished and the wedding is over? Start buying things for a child and getting the next apartment or house? They are like capitalism, always striving for more, when in fact it will lead them to an impossible situation.
Ieva used to dress like a princess and furnish her room like one, there's no need to look down on women who like that style right now. And her makeup skills are truly terrible.

Whoamii

For sure on that birth pass is her mother's name, not hers. It is not any mystery. Its because birth pass is given to the women who just gave birth and nobody knows the baby name yet. Also Greičiūnienė is a married woman lastname (here in Lithuania we have different lastnames for man, for married woman and for girls). So her mother is Greičiunienė, she is Greičiūnaitė and her father is Greičiūnas.

Last edited:

Karolina1985

What a mess she has become. One of the biggest glow downs I've seen in influencer world. Is she depressed or blind?

BridgetJones

Many of your points are valid but not this one. I'm so tired of people forcing babies onto childless women. I'm 38 and I didn't and don't want children, what makes you think that Ieva wants one? Plus you can have a child without marriage. Come on it's 2023, "you cant lie to nature" made me cringe.

Oh and I don't think they are all playing with each other... 🤦🏻‍♀️
i totally agree with you that there is no need to force babies Onto Childless women. But Ieva always mentioned that she wants to have kids at some point so we do know that but there is no need to rush. the times where people have to have kids before they turn 30 is over.

also, isn’t rokas studing? It would be better to finish that at first.

• Heart

CleverLittleThoughts

I think the biggest thing with Ieva is that she never did really explore her youth. She hated college and did absolutely nothing with her degree. She never got a job, her various projects and hobbies all failed, she has lost so many viewers and subscribers and everyone is just bored with her. She is probably bored with herself, so I still feel like she is just throwing herself away at the first guy who asks for her hand, without any regard of what happens after. Her choices are all her own. She is 30 and completely in charge of the mess she makes, so let her. If she wants to rush marriage, let her. She will be disappointed when it is all over and she realizes she could have enjoyed the process so much more, but I don't think she has that personality to be sentimental. She just has her eye on the prize...to be able to say she is married, finally, and maybe rub it in to Arif's face, hoping he still watches her videos and actually cares about what happens to her. (highly doubtful) At any rate, I don't think too many people really care what will happen to her after they get married. She also blocked so many of her more faithful followers and was rude towards so many others that it is hard to care about her welfare or what happens to her in the future. Sorry...just sort of sick of her and rarely watch her anymore. Even unsubscribed several years ago. So utterly bored with her. She dug her own grave.

BridgetJones

Ieva's vlogs from this past year have been quite different from even her vlogs from a year ago. She seems so low energy compared to before. Her vlogs are so short, she barely says much in them. I hope she's doing okay, but I'm curious how sustainable her florist business is, since most of her orders and events seem to be through the spring and summer seasons. It would be interesting if she spoke more about what she's been up to lately - about the Klaipėda apartment, how her life has been lately, Q&A, recommendation vlogs etc...

Her YouTube channel has 70,000 subscribers but her videos only get about 4,000 views lately... I think if she posted longer content, people would become interested again. Her Instagram photos get a few hundred likes at most, which is fine, it's not a competition, but for someone who would call themself an influencer, I wonder why she doesn't put more effort into influencing? Her replies to comments are mostly one-word answers. She does seem to get sent PR gifts like bags, cosmetics and recently a trip to the South of France with Aukse, but her posts seem kind of blase compared to a lot of other influencers. I used to enjoy her content a lot...
To me, this season, it looks like her flower business isn’t working out as good as it used to be last summer. Last summer she had a few weddings and a lot of deliveries but this year she travels a lot with means nobody is working for the flower business. But I guess that’s just a normal Ieva-thing: first she is totally passionate about something and then she will threw it away because she „is not feeling it anymore“.

BridgetJones

Ieva is playing house, it's not a real home with all her things. She still has so many of her belongings divided up between her Klaipeda apartment, her parents' house, and probably her "studio." And Rokas shared a flat with his sister for ages, he probably doesn't have many belongings. The Vilnius flat is like a showcase or a commercial. And I agree, it's so curated, it's boring. And it's going to look dated in five seconds because all those things are so trendy right now, there's nothing unique about it. I feel so bad for Ieva that she has to hide her tastes and preferences. Seeing her paint over her furniture in her old room because she felt embarrassed in front of Rokas, really broke my heart.
I agree.
Remember the foam mirror she had?
The ugly mirror survived like one summer in her flat and was never seen ever again. Everything in her new flat is like the mirror, „fast fashion furniture“ that won’t be cool in a year.

Attachments

Lionsden

VIP Member
She looks like she had to choose her clothes from a pile of donations after her house burned down.

20240312_120405.jpg

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
It's so easy, just go on Rokas' Instagram and have fun!
Why say something blatantly untrue? He barely has photos so it's easy to get to the two from PFW 2017 and while he was there, he wasn't with Ieva, he has no photos of them there. Just because they attended the same event, doesn't mean they met.

Karolina1985

She doesn't want to look like a princess on her wedding day, which is fine, empire waist dresses are not for everyone. But looking on Ievas and Rokas style right now there's a big chance they will look like fools at their wedding day. I always roll my eyes when I see Rokas with cropped trousers and white socks, he is too stumpy for that look. Ieva "loves" Rokas right now, because she finally found a guy who treats her right but I still don't think that this marriage will survive. Oh and Ievas cozy vlog are not making a comeback, not a chance, after Arif and all her viewers telling her "I told you so" she's done with sharing her family, cousins or any privacy unless it's sponsored. The same with wedding, she will show off for sure, because a lot of it will be free thanks to sponsorships but there will be no depth in her vlogs anymore. She should just close her channel.

Destina

I love the way she says that she only buys forever items while her style is changing every 6 months and then she tries to sell a lot of stuff.
Clearly she does not have style and is following other people and trends.