Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Good grief. Why talk about 32 as if it were 42? It's not her LAST chance. And it might not even be something she wants now. Ugh, sometimes it sucks being a woman.

Reactions: 12

BridgetJones

So they are on a trip again? does rokas quit his job and now they both live of off Daniel Wellingtons Ad Money? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8

QueenBW

VIP Member
I can't believe it, another failed business in the making. I wonder what Rokas really thinks about it, Ieva is stupid and naive - nothing new here - but I wonder about his views on Ievas amazing career 🤣 I would be so embarassed for her.
Who keeps funding her stupid business ventures, though? It can't be her own social media career, she's on an unstoppable downward spiral.

Reactions: 7

Lionsden

VIP Member
There really isn't much to say about her these days, she's so boring. But her outfits are reliably awkward.

20240508_235801.jpg

Destina

Well all of that time she was with Arif she was restricted and now she has to re-celebrate her 16th, 18th, 20th birthdays etc.

kensi

IMG_4580.jpeg
I’m sorry but those wreaths are just ugly. Especially the middle one, like, those ribbons are not even…

Karolina1985

guys..2. She doesn't love Rokas. Maybe she wanted to just used him to find some friends, or what i think is more accurate... MAKE A BABY!
She's 32 dude's... You cant lie to nature, its her last call to make at least one kid. Other way she would never marry a man she know only few monts! or her fam would interveit at this point. maybe her brother did and that is why they dont talk to each other anymore?
Many of your points are valid but not this one. I'm so tired of people forcing babies onto childless women. I'm 38 and I didn't and don't want children, what makes you think that Ieva wants one? Plus you can have a child without marriage. Come on it's 2023, "you cant lie to nature" made me cringe.

Oh and I don't think they are all playing with each other... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Karolina1985

its funny to see how Ieva is trying to make Rokas handsome and cute, he's not cute, he's an average stumpy boy and nothing will change that.

Lilas

Terrible style. Maybe she thinks marriage means letting go of everything that made you unique. Has it it even been a year?

This is how I remember her.

sddefault.jpg

I don't watch her yt or follow her IG anymore, I just read here from time to time and sometimes have a look on her socials. Ieva is not inspiring anymore but I must say that I do wonder where the money comes from for her. I live in Poland, prices are crazy right now, pizza in Poland costs me the same amount of money that it cost me in Rome, I assume that Lithuania is very similar. To live Ieva's lifestyle you would need a lot of money and earnings in Poland/Lithuania are still lower then in Germany or UK. I wondered about her financial situation when she broke out with Arif and bought her apartament, I know that she's with Rokas but still... they spend a lot of money and she doesn't seem to earn much plus she clearly doesn't care about monetizing her content cause it sucks.

Lionsden

VIP Member
I can't believe she thinks she looks even remotely like Uma Thurman or Natalie Portman. 🥴 Deluded moron.

• Haha

kitty*

what about her parents or friends? have they meet him? i wonder why no one told her that this relationship looks so humiliating
I think I remember Arif going to her parents house for Ieva’s graduation. She was supposed to move in with Arif right after her graduation but still held on for like a year, buying a bunch of stuff for their “future apartment“.

I also remember her cousin Daiva going to Paris with Ieva to visit Arif and he was clearly hitting on her lol.

Reactions: 6

kensi

My theory is that some of the trips are free for Ieva. Aukske travels a lot and she always seems to have some friend with her, either the Chloe friend or Ieva at times or others. My guess is that they are her business trips and she’s allowed to take one person with her, or she tells the brand that she’ll travel with an assistant. They may not be showing the work part because Aukske is not allowed to show “behind the scenes”. But, sometimes she shows some glimpses from photoshoots, for example the one with Karolis if I remember well, that’s why I think those many of the trips are sponsored business trips.

Also, yes, Aukske shows so much skin and wears some of the most ridiculous outfits I’ve ever seen and when Ieva is with her she copies her. When Ieva is with Rokas she doesn’t show that much skin.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Ieva posted an Instagram story of a photo of her and Rokas by their laptop saying "wedding planning". I guess they are planning to get married quite soon? It's a rather fast relationship progression... less than a year? I honestly can't even imagine Ieva in a wedding dress but it really does seem like she's been wanting to find someone to make a home with for years. I'm just a bit surprised it happened so quickly after she introduced him publically to her social media.

I'm glad she's found someone that makes her happy, but I feel like she feels like she's "missing out" on something hence why the quick proposal. Her friend Lenka got married quite young, it seems like she found a nice German guy to marry and seems happy. I think Simona Burbaite is engaged etc... I'm not from Lithuania, so I don't know what the societal norms or pressures for women are there.
Leka and her partner met in 2012 and got married two years later. They may have rushed it a bit because Leka needed to move to Germany and they wanted to be fully committed. They are still together. I think Ieva thought she would marry Arif in the same way but we all know how that went. I really don't see the point in getting engaged and married already with Rokas. I guess Ieva wants to marry and become a mom super quick, like she wasted so much time the past few years (waiting for Arif, mainly). It just shows that she is not very modern or independent in her thinking. I think Simona had her boyfriend for many years before getting married. I think it's fine to marry young when the relationship is solid, but I think Ieva is just hurrying things along to get to a certain goal, when in fact every step of the way is the experience.

It’s giving trailer park. It seems like she’s trying to collect these retro snapshots of her to show her future kids how cool she was when she was young.