Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh man! I’ve stupidly decided to sort all my clothes out now stuck on here flicking between here and fb 😂🤦‍♀️ Rooms a tip but I can’t keep up with it all! What was Angel even thinking 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girls. Come on dig out some of the photos ect .

More people from her need to comment !! We all know we are right !!

Do it for sake of these kids involved in all this !!

Reactions: 1
so that makes it 14 months ago that LC got pregnant. Angels maths is shocking
Yep! So even tho cassy has been with him since March 2020 he was flat out shagging his fiancé to get her pregnant in April 🤣

Girls. Come on dig out some of the photos ect .

More people from her need to comment !! We all know we are right !!

Do it for sake of these kids involved in all this !!
Copy and paste the tattle link to all the people commenting on angels post

She’s blocked me else I’d carry on lol someone needs make a new thread it’s nearly 50

Reactions: 1
Post gone 😂😂😂 But we all have the screen shots! This has been better than any soap tonight! Well in fellow tattlers x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg!! Love this 🤣 how deluded is that bleeping women!!
There was none fake account people commenting to!!

Reactions: 3
Can things be posted to her wall? Or someone posts the pics of lucy and g and the dates to their Facebook and tags angel in it will they show on her wall?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.