Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing again we all assume G hits cassy .
How do we no it ain’t random woman that can’t stand her .
There’s probably a few but every time she changes her relationship on fb she posts a picture that has a suspicious bruise….broken arm etc

Dunno if anyone remembers but years ago when Cassandra was living in the trailer with Bill she was posting about arguing with her mum and saying how toxic her mother was . She was saying deep stuff

She’s prob wanting a turn on George n all.
Yep I remember her slagging her off to the max, moaning that her mother & step dad wouldn't pay towards her & bills wedding! Cass being the spiteful witch she is... even continued to entertain the step dad after the split from ang.. would have him round for dinner including Xmas Dinner.... proper dogging out angel... oh ye of short memory!!! Carry on defending her ang.. she'll be slagging you off and disrespecting you in a few🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:
Cuts and bruises for all to see, this charade has lasted an eternity

Reactions: 6
Cassy Ann looks like a man, slits her wrist over lcs man, competing with zee for a slice of that D, poor bug n bun what must they see.

Reactions: 22
defo same dog we would of had a picture .. got another dog for my girls there my life..

Reactions: 6
Still a slut, resurrected mutt, lost her butt and still can’t keep her legs shut.

Reactions: 18
defo same dog we would of had a picture .. got another dog for my girls there my life..
That's what I thought, didn't seem bothered when it "died" now this "new" dog has come out of nowhere, you know she would have made a song and dance about it 🤔 Even if it was just to get her dismal engagement up

Reactions: 1
Wow I bet Angel got into a lot off trouble from her daughter slaggyann she is dirt mate I suppose a prostitute view dnt see no wrong in another prostitute behaviour yep thats u angel u would no all about g and his temper hey u no ur son John got beat up by him u did nothing thats reason he moved out and stopped talking to u all then we have ur daughter going on Web sites stating gs been running between her and l.c and hes abusive hits her smashes house up cassy will be involved in that part aswell and u do what duck all g uses and abuses hes her bf right so why is it every photo u or ur prozzy daughter puts up off g ur made to take it down and l.c kids there every wkend u really do need work on ur lies when g goes off seeing his kids slaggy use always do lil videos off her at home everytime he goes off to see kids ue daughter was not allowed to his shop opening she was made stay at home that night too and that photos been doing its round before l.c split and he been with ur daughter 15month u therefore proved ur daughter was shaggin a taken man and angel who had a baby by g few months ago definitely l.c but u would stick up for a man what abused ur daughter because ur other son who disowned u as abused a a woman who had his kid but he mentally and physically abused her to she was so broken but she left ur freak show off family oh cassy use to be so jealous off ur ex daughter inlaw can u remember angel oh angell alot I mean alot off pol no g his family his friends ect ppl talk think cassys got u on snow aswell as herself

Reactions: 4
Morning, that was a ride last night.

Must go and check on Sallie Axle

Reactions: 5
Cassy Ann looks like a man, slits her wrist over lcs man, competing with zee for a slice of that D, poor bug n bun what must they see.
So far this has the most likes I think, can someone get a new thread made I can’t do it 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.