Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please message Hatton kettles and say whatā€™s the deal with cassy is she ur bird? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooooo ok. How do you keep your mouth shut around LC?
I donā€™t know her well enough to interfere like that. But my sisters mother in law knows them very well theyā€™re neighbours. She said itā€™s something no one talks about itā€™s just like people no he cheats but donā€™t ever talk about it there just a normal happy couple infront of people apparently

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Maybe cassy genuinely lies to her mum letā€™s not forget she is utterly deluded and likes to believe her own lies. Sheā€™s a bleeping nutcase. The mums the same. Sheā€™s prob one of those who u can tell til your blue in the face and theyā€™ll never believe the truth. Them sort of people I just want to punch in the bleeping face
i think this too and i think Angel is dense enough to believe all the lies and thinks what cass tells her is gospel

Reactions: 4
Maybe cassy genuinely lies to her mum letā€™s not forget she is utterly deluded and likes to believe her own lies. Sheā€™s a bleeping nutcase. The mums the same. Sheā€™s prob one of those who u can tell til your blue in the face and theyā€™ll never believe the truth. Them sort of people I just want to punch in the bleeping face
I was thinking the same, even tho chicken wankr is an absolute dick... maby cassy makes tit up to her about the g situation šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Cassy Anne & her weekend man , dips his dick in 3 other chicks .

Cassy & angel . Digging holes. Pair of them just unhappy trolls

Reactions: 9
Why would any mum defend the man that lays his hands on her daughter?!

Reactions: 13
Dunno if anyone remembers but years ago when Cassandra was living in the trailer with Bill she was posting about arguing with her mum and saying how toxic her mother was . She was saying deep stuff

Why would any mum defend the man that lays his hands on her daughter?!
Sheā€™s prob wanting a turn on George n all.

Reactions: 3
Thing again we all assume G hits cassy .
How do we no it ainā€™t random woman that canā€™t stand her .

Reactions: 4
Angel is a ā€œflying monkeyā€. Sheā€™s an enabler to cassys narcissistic disorder . Google it

• Wow
Cassyanne Clark, dead dog now has a bark, playing with Brockett's rocket and being a shark!

Reactions: 3
Wow Iā€™ve just caught up you lot are on fire tonight !!! Well done calling her out bleeping idiot!!! Also canā€™t believe the bleeping dogs back from the dead jumping about šŸ¤£ cassy is one sick bleep as is that chicken Wanker

Dead Dog Back from the dead, & still GB will never leave LC"s bed.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.