Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underdogrebel1

Zee is with G at the spa !!!
Go on his watch page ! His tagged in photo of a watch in a sauna 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BOOOOM 💥💥

ZEE & GEE

AT THE SPA !!!!

Honestly you couldn’t write it 🤦🏻‍♀️
He was with cassy days ago ..
Has a bust up ... is now at a spa with ZEE .
Someone please post that Watch photo tagged in & zee tagged in photo on cassy Facebook wall . She will end up at the spa too 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

MonsterInc

Its clear everyone involved in this Fuckuationship is lapping up all the attention & speculation on here!

This is the closest to the wannabe Z lister clappyanne is ever gonna be... Gangrene Dick brockett is probably getting off on the rep he's got as shagging all these hoe's when if the truth be told he's probably got a dick size of a chipolata & has to swing from side to side🥴

They're all twisted if you ask me....
brockett & clappyanne are obviously together... what role zee plays.. fuck knows, why LC puts up with it, fuck knows... does she take a slam from G now & again probably🤷‍♀️

Let em all get on with it I say, couldn't give a flying f*ck I'm just here patiently waiting on Twattyanne getting whats coming to her... that for me will be the real tea & two sugars!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have read through all of the threads concerning this woman. I believe that there has to be a form of pyschological damage that has occured during her upbringing? There seems to be a pattern of self destruction- I for one do not condone ANY of her behaviour- however I feel that the absence of her father perhaps? Has attributed for her need to seek love and validation from various male figures in her life. I think as an adult you absolutely need to take responsibility for your actions- as they indeed have consequences and a ripple effect on your life and of those around you- I do think there is a maturity level that isnt in the line with the actions of a woman her age. Her mother doesnt seem to have a typical maternal bond with her? Does anyone else know what I mean? Something is missing.

Something isnt right. The near misses with car accidents-allegations of substance abuse- self harm. Alarm bells should be ringing at this point. Does she not have any good influences in her life to make her aware that the behaviour is damaging-and her actions will absolutely filter down to her children? It is concerning-that she is seeking unavailable men to make her feel good about herself. Like an ego boost? How can you emotionally have that level of immaturity and lack of consideration for the feelings of the ''other woman''? There is no girl code- no morality-no self respect. Its crazy. I dont see things ending well and thats an honest reality. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Omglol

VIP Member
Cassy Ann looks like a man, slits her wrist over lcs man, competing with zee for a slice of that D, poor bug n bun what must they see.

Reactions: 22

Clairebear17

New title suggestion....
Cassy Clarke thinks she's a ganster's mole, in reality, she's just another hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ljb1984

Long time lurker here
I just feel sorry for all of the children involved in this circus. Some people do not realise how lucky they are to have children (I can’t but would love one more than anything) some people have no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
You couldn't make this shit up!!!
That's the same spa Cassy was at a few weeks back 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Clairebear17

I think we can assume that the cheese and wine evening didn't go too well or trunchball would have been too busy to try to protect slaggy drawers.
Wonder how the disco dancers feel about their sister? Maybe they will show us through expressive dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Underdogrebel1

Susie Speaks needs to take a bow, you incredible woman 😂
I’m the creator of SUSIE SPEAKS & I will continue to do this to them as they are nasty horrible woman and like I said deserve all what’s coming to them .

If someone wishes to send them on to George please do . He prob loves it but hey ho .

She has ruined so many woman’s relationship does she exspect people not to do it back .

As for angel she deleted post before I could say tell me your and cassy address I’ll happily go their and tell them about their self’s . How many of us here . We could all ruin their social media with accounts and comments .

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MonsterInc

This stalking face bunny boiler.. loves playing stupid little people games, you'd never believe she is pushing 30!!

Her & rat face brockett are two cringey fucking narcissists together...

No decent, caring mother of daughters would be so fucking on heat for a fella who probably has the worst case of drippy dick🤢

Look whats shes amounted to & how the tables have fully turned, she was a wife with a fat bank account who wanted for nothing.... & may I add had a husband who loved her when she had fuck all.. now she's selling market tat tenner a piece, chasing cheesy dick.. stupid bitch was too blind to see everything she ever wanted was right under that bent fucking nose of hers.... smh!!

Cass you really are a fucking village clown... seek help cause you my dear are on a very slippery slope.... its all gonna go BANG, maybe not now.... but time is the all time master🤷‍♀️

You are exactly the example of what I teach my girls NOT to be & Brockett is the epitome of the shite they couldn't & wouldn't ever bring home!

Its your job as a mother to lead by example... Biatch!

Reactions: 16