Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LC was 30 29th April last year. Fairly certain she had a 30th and engagement party, or was it baby shower, can't remember now
She was 30 in April but had the party in august cos April was still propa lockdown

Reactions: 1
I would love to know what LC thinks of this, her 2 children don't have their own rooms, where the duck are 2 more boys gonna sleep?! And if that was true, you know Cassy would have taken a photo of their foot or back of their head.

Where was Angel when G beat up one of her sons? Or broke her daughter's arm? I'm guessing the cheese and wine night didn't go well....

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’m
Slaggyannes online, pray for her to comment
sure g beat up one of the disco dancers at Xmas what did u do then ang!!!!! duck all your trouble your daughter is a slag and so is g!!! How many birds ang???? And what’s more disgusting is your bleep of a daughter don’t wear protection vile dirty bleep seems people at last have had enough of your tit her tit act your age your dirty gutter dirty

Reactions: 2
The mum and cass have both deleted susie speaks .

Did anyone catch what the mum wrote back because it went very quickly did she mention that LC boys stay at cassy on weekends?
Well where was that this weekend gone .. oh caravan .

It’s all lies . Will we ever get the truth ? I doubt it . But honestly the lies from the mum , don’t piss on my back and tell me it’s raining ffs . She just dug a huge hole for cass their . Was only messaging other week went he about can’t believe what her family did … now the mums just put it out their her daughter is messing about with George & that he lives with her and basically said George fiancé is a liar with her ring and necklace . Ohhhh dear

Reactions: 4
Why is Angel telling people to go and speak to g? And tell him his bg is dirt? I’m pretty sure he already knows that’s why he puts her on her arse and even bunny said he was horrible to her in a live!

Reactions: 6
Ok so they got engaged last they’ve had a baby. Lucy has a nice watch lovely ring. He’s only just had the necklace made. Somethings not adding up ? No way is his boys around that woman that’s a lie. Who in the right mind would let there kids round her ? I wouldn’t leave my dog round her. Angel is delusional what is Lucy gonna drop her little girl off next 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s actually better than watching eastenders 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m
sure g beat up one of the disco dancers at Xmas what did u do then ang!!!!! duck all your trouble your daughter is a slag and so is g!!! How many birds ang???? And what’s more disgusting is your bleep of a daughter don’t wear protection vile dirty bleep seems people at last have had enough of your tit her tit act your age your dirty gutter dirty

Think he beat up John, which is why they seem to have disappeared

Love how every comment with exact details and dates have been removed.. cant see this ending well for angel lol

Calling LC a liar.- don't think G will like the chicken molester saying that - August they got engaged 10 months ago. Seeing as she is the trunchbull she is not.great at maths hahahaha

• Haha
Someone needs to ask if she has THE BABY at weekends too. The same BABY who is significantly less than 15 months old! Not counting the nine months Lucie was carrying her.

Blocked me the bint 😂 is she for real they stay weekends lucie would never let her kids stay with that slag her boys are at a age that they would tell lucie if they had stayed at a women’s house . The followers make me laugh as well jealousy ? Jellies of what a slag who is 29 acts about 15 sleeps with married men and self harms in front of her two children drives like a twit and does brows from a shed in her garden . ....... yes huns I’m jealous of that 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Omg I can’t believe the pure lies angel is trying to put out there 🤣 angel you fat old slapper, your dirty slag daughter will never be gs girlfriend she never has and never will meet his kids, he has never lived with cassy, we all know when g proposed to lucie last year and we all no he had that diamond necklace made for her 2 weeks ago, we also no he has been shagging zee and got her pregnant last month, we also no he made your slut daughter have an abortion that she claimed was a miscarriage, g will never allow a woman like cassy to ever have his baby, he will never buy her a ring. She’s a duck just like the other girls only she seems to not know her place and thinks she is something more. She’s a nasty skanky vindictive poisonous ugly bleep and she deserves everything she gets from g lol he’s already following loads of girls probably banging one as we speak 🤣

Reactions: 3
You ladies are to quick I’m back and forth fb tattle fb tattle .. you done good ladies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.