Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s all lies why remove your post angel . Didn’t expect it to go out of control like that did you hun ? Well it’s well deserved how dare you disrespect lucie anymore than she has already been disrespected. Your daughter has never had his kids all weekend full of tit .

Reactions: 4
How do we know LC is still engaged to G currently? Maybe they have split?
Oh come on!! No way! And if you were split from your fiance would you still be posting pics with engagement ring and jewelery he bought! No chance!!

Reactions: 7
I think we can assume that the cheese and wine evening didn't go too well or trunchball would have been too busy to try to protect slaggy drawers.
Wonder how the disco dancers feel about their sister? Maybe they will show us through expressive dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
they ain’t split it was only last week he got her a necklace and they Definitely ain’t broke up and her kids definitely don’t go cassy at weekends

Reactions: 3
Oh come on!! No way! And if you were split from your fiance would you still be posting pics with engagement ring and jewelery he bought! No chance!!
Maybe is an old picture. Maybe she likes the jewellery? I’m just trying to think ‘outside’ the box. I just can’t get my head around why they’d still be engaged. I’d be offffff. Well, he would be 😅

Maybe cassy genuinely lies to her mum let’s not forget she is utterly deluded and likes to believe her own lies. She’s a bleeping nutcase. The mums the same. She’s prob one of those who u can tell til your blue in the face and they’ll never believe the truth. Them sort of people I just want to punch in the bleeping face

Reactions: 6
They havnt. I know them personally g is always going home his car is there most nights the whole night.
In fact only time it’s hardly there is weekends when he’s pretending he’s out with the boys but his dipping his dirty wick

New title suggestion....
Cassy Clarke thinks she's a ganster's mole, in reality, she's just another hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How do we know LC is still engaged to G currently? Maybe they have split?
we have had moments time n time again saying /thinking this, maybe to given them the benefit of the doubt? but then there’s always proof that they are still 100% together. Let’s just face it he will never leave her and Cassy will always be the side piece. It’s similar to that manky salad you get on the side of a banging curry. It looks rough and tastes manky but you keep going back to it to see if it’s got any better, a bit of seasoning or a squeeze of lemon, but nope still that manky old side salad 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe cassy genuinely lies to her mum let’s not forget she is utterly deluded and likes to believe her own lies. She’s a bleeping nutcase. The mums the same. She’s prob one of those who u can tell til your blue in the face and they’ll never believe the truth. Them sort of people I just want to punch in the bleeping face
Deffo forgets the lies she makes up I reckon

Reactions: 1
new thread suggestions make it a good one 😂 we have all angels Minions coming to nosey

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.