Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some one needs to tell her that’s strange got engaged April that’s why cassy says been with him since March I could easily poke her eyes out

Reactions: 1
AND lucie’s boys stay at cassys every weekend? Her own bloody kids don’t so I don’t believe that for one second.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nobody is jealous of that car crash ffs . What land is she on . It was a gift ages ago no it was a gift last week you bleeping idiot . Also if he’s been with your daughter for over a year how the duck does he have a baby with his fiancé . She knows the truth I’m sunrises how many accounts came forward that wasn’t fake saying the same tit clearly it’s the talk of the town

Reactions: 2
Someone post that with the dates etc. I've just been blocked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
It was the 30th and engagement in one, on this pic. I remember seeing the video as well what a laugh

3EEDAAC5-4DF3-4938-85E8-A1035AA0DFA4.png

Susie Speaks needs to take a bow, you incredible woman 😂
I’m the creator of SUSIE SPEAKS & I will continue to do this to them as they are nasty horrible woman and like I said deserve all what’s coming to them .

If someone wishes to send them on to George please do . He prob loves it but hey ho .

She has ruined so many woman’s relationship does she exspect people not to do it back .

As for angel she deleted post before I could say tell me your and cassy address I’ll happily go their and tell them about their self’s . How many of us here . We could all ruin their social media with accounts and comments .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Glad I finally got her to speak ! Stupid old bleep it only took 4 comments ..

The mum actually trying to say 15 months
He lives with her . Why she constantly hiding him then !!!

Why’s he at spa with other girls .
Keep going lol

We
Glad I finally got her to speak ! Stupid old bleep it only took 4 comments ..

The mum actually trying to say 15 months
He lives with her . Why she constantly hiding him then !!!

Why’s he at spa with other girls .
Well done you the bear has been poked

Seriously- this is the chance to out the cunts! The baby gender reveal and 30th and engagement was all the same night!!! August 2020! Have that you mad chicken wanker! Someone needs to post.the self harm.pics aswell so they can see the truth of the abuse her kids go through

Oh duck off angel of death... come to your door... what the duck you gonna do? Isn't this the same bleeping fruit loop who got her finger slammed in her own front door by her neighbour and there was nothing you, your daughter or inbred looking sons could do about it.... but report it to what your traveller wannabe daughter calls "gavers"?

You and your kids aint about that life angel... bunch of bleeping shapers the lot of ya!!!!

Oh AND I've been around since your then husband was cheating on you & not coming home of a night & when he was... was sleeping in the spare room... so you of all people should know bleeping better!

Aint you schooled your daughter on how these bleeping situations end up... or you too busy getting ya tits & varicose vein legs out tryna catch the next fool who you can sponge off... your an embarrassment to your kids & cass is a shame to her kids... like mother like bleeping daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah yeah Angel!
Do she think ppl dnt no g or the girls he shags about with if that was a daughter off mine I would be killing g for abusing her cassy said this herself ur a good mother a angel thats a coward right there letting her daughter get hit by a man and have gran kids around someone like that and angel ur daughter put it out there he abuses her been with him 15month but had a baby with his wife to be oh angel u really show him as a loyal bf to ur daughter

Either way - she might be seeing him for 15 months

Do the math - he bird was how many months pregnant on here 30th old year ago ! So she was seeing a man who was in a relationship !

Lucie posted saying thanks for necklace only few weeks ago . Stupid old bleep

How many times does Peter wanna comment saying people are nosey 🤣🤣🤣 yeah Peter yet HERE YOU ARE COMMENTING MULTIPLE TIMES 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Carl is doing well. He needs to point out that the baby is NOT two - which she would need to be if he got with Cass 15 months ago.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.