Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is def in there. Said couple times before. He wernt aloud to leave country coz his conditions but Cassy and family grasses him up. It’s 100 percent tru. Can’t see what she posting if she posting differnt to make it look there he def isn’t.

Reactions: 1
So basically she’s mum of the year cos she put some snacks in a plate for her kids why would you do that at dinner time? Also she’s got no work so she’s gonna experiment on herself. Don’t believe she doesn’t have filler in her lips either

Cassy is a liar every thing she says is bullshit she feeds her kids let’s them binge on things sweets cakes ..

As for her fake trainers bags and jackets please who the hell wants her stuff

I have no issue with fake items. I really dont. I buy things I like bur would never justify £2000 on a bag or shoes or whatever. However. Maybe it’s just me….I find it in very poor taste to be “these have never been worn” “this is brand new” selling it. Like why buy things unless you wear them?

Maybe it’s just me but I’m a sucker for a bargain. I hit a beautiful bag from a charity shop. Think it’s fake Louis. Doubt it’s real but I was so happy to pay £2.50 for it 😂😂 and I wear it all the time. I couldn’t imagine having all those things and never wearing them.

Also, that’s not an after school snack. I don’t let mine snack after school. I know they are starving. They have dinner at school anywhere from 11:30 (?!?) and 12:30. It’s a staggered time and three kids in one school so mine come home. Have tea quite early, then a pudding, then if they are still hungry fruit and toast. I don’t think excessive smacking is the way forward

*snacking!! Not smacking!!!

Reactions: 7
I have no issue with fake items. I really dont. I buy things I like bur would never justify £2000 on a bag or shoes or whatever. However. Maybe it’s just me….I find it in very poor taste to be “these have never been worn” “this is brand new” selling it. Like why buy things unless you wear them?

Maybe it’s just me but I’m a sucker for a bargain. I hit a beautiful bag from a charity shop. Think it’s fake Louis. Doubt it’s real but I was so happy to pay £2.50 for it 😂😂 and I wear it all the time. I couldn’t imagine having all those things and never wearing them.

Also, that’s not an after school snack. I don’t let mine snack after school. I know they are starving. They have dinner at school anywhere from 11:30 (?!?) and 12:30. It’s a staggered time and three kids in one school so mine come home. Have tea quite early, then a pudding, then if they are still hungry fruit and toast. I don’t think excessive smacking is the way forward

*snacking!! Not smacking!!!
Yeh she’s just a mug mine have tea at 4.30 but still snack before then 😂, anything to show of with her .. also she was advertising diet pills the other night then said she ain’t actually used them just gets paid for advertising 🙄 … she’s just a mug a crack head looking mug now

Reactions: 3
Yeh she’s just a mug mine have tea at 4.30 but still snack before then 😂, anything to show of with her .. also she was advertising diet pills the other night then said she ain’t actually used them just gets paid for advertising 🙄 … she’s just a mug a crack head looking mug now
How do you know if those diet pills work, there she is saying they work without any proof, she might as well get start an only fans at this point, we all know you’re broke as duck at this point

She don’t give a tit what she sells honestly dangerous girl bet there her own pills from her bathroom cabinet.. she needs to get lost and stop with the diet bullshit now.. This girl isn’t healthy and feel bad for the girls that take her diet advice

She’s thick as duck everyone knows influencers get paid to promote but ya done for telling everyone that.

She’s thick as duck everyone knows influencers get paid to promote but ya done for telling everyone that.
She doesn’t put #ad so because of how thin she is I assume people believe this is the way she did it. Nope that’s the drugs she legit looks like a crack head now

Reactions: 2
What makes you say this if you don't mind me asking? Do you have tea?

I've just googled Swaleside and it says it is a high security prison for men, many of whom have been given long sentences...
See a picture of him driving last week.

Swaleside ain't a remand prison either it's for people just starting their sentence.... if he was away he'd be on remand

Last edited:
7411BC26-3C62-45AE-AFEE-A5853A16125C.png
looks like she has an arse crack on her stomach, I can’t believe she paid to look like that lol

• Haha
its was the DIY face bodging, that got me 😂😅 I have never seen anyone in that profession post a DIY job!! She is proper clutching at straws!!! Screams desperation. Get those legs working, she is a bleeping twit.

She’ll be doing the kids faces next she already filters the life out of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.