Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minding the children yea right
Start with there seat belts first
The girl hates her kids not to protect them
Further more she wants attention cassy u need a break hun oh fk off

weird always looking on socials for attention get on with it ffs That’s life

Reactions: 5
Where all these dogs she walking as I only see the furry thing...... mind the children 🀣🀣🀣 what the 2 days a week she has them..... cleaning..... er cassy the skirting board says your lying.

Oh for the love of god she ain't started a pamper business as she 🀣🀣🀣..... I wouldn't let her within 50 yds of my kids, if we are stood behind her in the que il wait till she left the shop. The girl makes me itch..... and I find myself inspecting her head of horses hair while admiring her bald spots πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not designer savvy but I knew there was something up with that bedding wtf. She goes on like she doesn’t do fakes….mate she started out with fakes ffs

Also β€œwhole front room decorated”? With what’s foot spa and fake blanket?

Reactions: 2
037C4FC2-EAA8-4A1F-849F-32EA74F9F5AB.jpeg
Georgey boy doing a cassy changing captions! Hi Cassy, you’ve clearly read on here and got on to him about his caption!

Reactions: 5
Looks like she booked it πŸ˜‚ pamper package oh cassy u devil she’s only got the children as he’s missing

Reactions: 1
Judging by the skirting boards the cleaning but is a lie πŸ˜‚
Every single bit is a lie 🀣 how she thinks people read that and believe a word!
And good luck rounding up one person let alone the β€˜girls’ to go to a spa day! πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ CHANNEL you thick grammar school bleep... CASSY YOU MUGGY PRICK IS CHANEL.....

CHANNEL IS FITTING FOR HER THOUGH AS SHES GOT AN OLD MINGE THAT STINKS LILE THE ENGLISH CHANNEL AND AS HAD ABOUT THE SAME ABOUT OF IMMIGRANTS IN IT

• Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ CHANNEL you thick grammar school bleep... CASSY YOU MUGGY PRICK IS CHANEL.....

CHANNEL IS FITTING FOR HER THOUGH AS SHES GOT AN OLD MINGE THAT STINKS LILE THE ENGLISH CHANNEL AND AS HAD ABOUT THE SAME ABOUT OF IMMIGRANTS IN IT
rubber dinghy lips πŸ‘„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This person πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ˜‚ sorry of already been posted
2A9ED0F1-C983-427D-97C8-91FBA8540F17.png

Then Said herself she don’t wash πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
C2858DD4-59D2-4CD1-B945-42097C0106DC.png

• Haha
They have posted before not a new member and they have been on here a while makes me think he’s not a happy boy πŸ˜‚locked up changed it

What I don’t get is why she’s running LC page if he’s not happy trying to sell his dogs for him it gets stranger
Any1 else think they might be doin what Colleen Rooney did πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ wagatha πŸ˜†

• Haha
I cannot work out how she has ended up with all his puppies.
If he is in prison and they are investigating him the dogs could be at cassies house because he is registered at lucies House for his bail thing ain't he?? I don't know what it's called but I remember someone saying ages ago about it him being registered at lcs, and if he is registered there they might check her house and take the dogs if they was brought with dodgy money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.