Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus her ego is big hacked at 50k sorry but who cares really she always seems to think she’s better than every one

i just really can’t stand the over breeding of dogs. Sure maybe a litter or two. If done correctly. BUT the constant litter all the time reallt pisses me off.
It’s horrible these pups have been passed around a lot lc had them then cassys got them it’s awful I wouldn’t trust cassys with no dogs never
Then the mother jumps on with her breeding
Just get a job Jesus fking Christ u need money go earn it I’m not saying it’s not okay but these two lie and lie about what there about

Reactions: 1
Hacked at 50k.... Nice to see the old dog as more concern about her Facebook being hacked at 50k but no fucks given about her minge being hacked to pieces by 50k

I have no evidence to back this up but he is defiantly in Elmly. Well was last weekend because I know someone who went to see him.
Some joker on here said the other day he's in swaleside, but that's for long termers starting a sentence, but then his boy posted a pic of him driving the other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't shoot me but I genuinely think he is inside. There's been no sly arm, leg or manky foot in a while. She's brazenly posting she's "married" to him but wouldn't dare if he was on the outside. I've seen her twice in the last 2 days and both times she was without him. Also although there are posts on his Hatton kettles profile, it's not him posting. It's someone else

Reactions: 8
All those knobs in the secret garden, Hatton kettles all disappeared, funny that, might explain the disappearance of the married husband. 😂😂😂😂

bedroom full of shoes, kids dressed for summer, honestly why does she dress them like that. Those poor kids, will look back and think wtf!

Reactions: 3
The skirting boards 🤢 and grout!
I’ve said before she’s a grot bag mate absolute grot… the other day she was saying she was cleaning the floors she had he bucket and sponge the bleep needs to drag that bucket to her skirting boards and door frames then touch a bit of paint up it ….

I’ve said before she’s a grot bag mate absolute grot… the other day she was saying she was cleaning the floors she had he bucket and sponge the bleep needs to drag that bucket to her skirting boards and door frames then touch a bit of paint up it ….
She will never get top dollar for that house, she has fucked it up, but then I suppose the bank won’t care when they have to sell it when it gets repossessed Which I will bet money on it happening in the next 2-3 years

Why does she think she looks good with them fucked up fake abs 🤦‍♀️, and them tit clothes, she's too old to wear them, she looks like a desperate old hag. Them hair extensions also need to go.... she trying to look Irish to much........ less time applying fake tan and bleeping around with ya wig cass and more time having a clean up of ya home. Them skirting boards are grimey, and not e ery been cleaned, CUE THE WASHING OUT BUCKET PICTURES TO FOLLOW

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.