Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh she was a girl I honestly saw that other dog and thought 😭😭 nooo duck knows what happened to her another one of the dogs she has just fucked of the evil witch
Yeh but she said it was a girl but always had blue collar on it, I still think it’s something to do with her she’s vile

Reactions: 1
Now a female frenchie has been found, didn’t she have one that just disappeared?
FD472735-15DF-4A68-8E63-D4D140A18F07.jpeg

Cass and her post about gorillas starting 🤣🤣🤣 sit down dogs head, get that mirror out and take a long hard look at yourself.... if ever there's a woman that resembles a woman well there she is 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 8
Who she calling names to ? Always the ugly ones 😂😂 she dose realise she’s not her filters she puts up ms sandpaper face ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's an old grot beast..... the photo today with her top pulled up..... it looks bleeping awful. She should stand at the door on Halloween with that stomach showing, they will think she's been attacked by something.... her stomach looks as if she's had a very bad skin graft..... I wouldn't be flashing in I'd be getting a lawyer to sue the bleeping surgeon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's an old grot beast..... the photo today with her top pulled up..... it looks bleeping awful. She should stand at the door on Halloween with that stomach showing, they will think she's been attacked by something.... her stomach looks as if she's had a very bad skin graft..... I wouldn't be flashing in I'd be getting a lawyer to sue the bleeping surgeon
Hahahahahahahaha

The bleeping eyebrows on this, and she went back for more work by the butcher!
F830867E-E277-4C88-8EC9-747441B0C646.jpeg

This one got me, her lips were shaking, honestly!
Any decent aesthetician will not do any extreme work like those monstrous lips cos at the end of the day it’s their reputation on the line. You are a walking advert for their work! But cassy will do anything for a quick 💰

Reactions: 5
Is she hinting she’s been through a cervical cancer scare?

She's probably riddled with all sorts. Feel sorry for the poor fucker having to scrap that and the poor dude looking at her cells, must be like something outta monsters inc

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.