Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he is in prison and they are investigating him the dogs could be at cassies house because he is registered at lucies House for his bail thing ain't he?? I don't know what it's called but I remember someone saying ages ago about it him being registered at lcs, and if he is registered there they might check her house and take the dogs if they was brought with dodgy money
That makes so much sense

Reactions: 5
If he is in prison and they are investigating him the dogs could be at cassies house because he is registered at lucies House for his bail thing ain't he?? I don't know what it's called but I remember someone saying ages ago about it him being registered at lcs, and if he is registered there they might check her house and take the dogs if they was brought with dodgy money
G: we need a plan to get rid of evidence of money laundering through dogs
L: Yeah, we need to get them away from our registered bail address
G: I know, let's give them to muggy Cassy as she'll be able to hide them from the rozzers
L: Great idea. She's so confidential and what can possibly go wrong with 50k followers and her plastering stuff over social media?

Not the sharpest tools in the box are they!

Reactions: 15
Makes sense bet there looking into taking any assets from G don’t no if they can take animals.. he no way would forgive her for grassing him up.. no one would

Cassy is thrilled to have something of his at her house and be able to post it. She is easily pleased. Wonder if the dogs will go missing in a few weeks and she ends up with nothing. G could easily send someone around her place to Rob those dogs. She is such a mug.

Reactions: 3
Or lc has had enough of it taking on his ideas of making money and his of on his holidays galavanting she’s sorted one lot of pups out Now this lot ..,let cassy do her bit as there married now lol lol

Reactions: 1
Looks like her house when she uploads on lc dog page cassy seems to have taken it over

elitek9kennels she has changed the name as well

I think LC won’t have them wrecking her lovely house and garden, so they get sent off to muggy Cassy so she can clean up the tit and prob get a small share of LC profits 😂

But are the dogs actually at cassys
Yes she was telling her friend to come round and see her cos she has the pups at hers on Facebook comments the other day

I think LC won’t have them wrecking her lovely house and garden, so they get sent off to muggy Cassy so she can clean up the tit and prob get a small share of LC profits 😂

Yes she was telling her friend to come round and see her cos she has the pups at hers on Facebook comments the other day
Probably bullshitting to get people thinking she's still with G

Anyone else think that anorexic Annie's legs look like frankfurters

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the coolest mum up the school, laughable who are you kidding. You have shagged half the dads, school mums don’t communicate with you as your reputation is damaged,

It’s that naff tit pendant that gets me.😂😂😂😂 bleeping tatty tit.

Noticed secret garden is back up reckons they were hacked, funny that.
All come out of prison at the same time more like. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
What the duck has she done to her lips, they look even more battered than normal
D26681B0-B982-4CEB-8F8A-485317B13FE7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
4CAE9E51-CAED-4C4A-A232-71FB89C94218.jpeg

I just see this and thought of that absolute slag bag I can’t check back on photos cos she’s aparantly been hacked and now got all new accounts

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This was her one that disappeared of the face of the planet never to be seen again
9AD1D902-C834-47AA-8B9D-3ADAB2434253.png
EDE7F977-92D4-42AD-B390-BFD20B1CC3B2.jpeg
4DD2EFE7-6650-4F7C-8A2C-B49E2DAC695D.png
DF1BF941-0D55-479F-85F9-E93784D224F7.png

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1652230
I just see this and thought of that absolute slag bag I can’t check back on photos cos she’s aparantly been hacked and now got all new accounts
this gave me a lump in my throat 🥺 how can people be so bleeping wicked! if you don't want animals, dont get animals it's really that simple and if you decide you can no longer have them there are places like Battersea dogs home for a reason! makes my blood boil!!!!

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell the crazy German chicken wanker, dog wanking pervert who don't know what MLM company to join next, whose still got bottles upon bottles of glow b make ya face fall off tit left, that don't know how many kids she's got, and how many are actually talking to her IS NOW OFFERING ADVICE ON DOGS GIVING BIRTH WITH HER 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, bleeping drop me out!!!! She will get herself sued with the wrong whelping advice! 40 years experience well love you ain't registered with kennel club so I take it you have just announced to everyone on your public Facebook you been puppy farming for 40 years, what a backward German, creme fromache , chicken wanker, dog wanking, mother of a ex 6 figure earning, lineo, trentsetting, covic avoiding fake death husband you are 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My one pet hate is people who act like pets are so dispensable. I see it to often on Facebook “rehoming this” “rehoming that”. We lost our 3 year old cat not long ago and my gosh the ache it leaves in your heart. So for people to do it so Willy billy is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.