Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her man is in Elmley prison. I've seen him in there with my own eyes & she visits regularly.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The people telling her she looks amazing are deluded she actually looks like she’s ill how skinny she is! She needs help.

Reactions: 8
More fool her visiting him fk him and his watches she will play the prison gangsters bit .. well bet she loves it 😂

Reactions: 2
Probs why she’s always In a good mood atm cos she knows he ain’t off with his other hoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She don’t visit him 🤣! He doesn’t get many visits and they go to his family. Come on If she was visiting him we would have the pictures of her sitting at the prison or holding the number sheet they give when they call you in she wouldn’t be able to help herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was the Hatton kettles back up page I saw it on there but did not see Cassys name. That may be because she has me blocked.

Reactions: 1
They have posted before not a new member and they have been on here a while makes me think he’s not a happy boy 😂locked up changed it

What I don’t get is why she’s running LC page if he’s not happy trying to sell his dogs for him it gets stranger

Any one following him double check the picture please
It’s definitely genuine It must be a Hatton kettles backup page because I’ve never followed his personal account so he must be out and changed his page! I’ve just looked and it’s still up!

Reactions: 2
I can’t see the backup page what’s the @ please? I. Sure I could see it before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.