Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s to skinny now and what’s worse she’s doing the uploads thinking she looks amazing.. honestly skin is rough like sand paper . She’s just giving young girls the wrong idea sorry hun The c diet dose not count

I wouldn't dare have someone cleaning my house. Especially if I had all the spare time she has.

I had someone clean my ceilings, covings and cupboard tops when I was heavily pregnant and I was mortified I couldn't do it myself.

Though she was a traveller
She needs to get a grip Evan if I was skint I wouldn’t give in and clean her house no way could you imagine the tit she would talk about you.. To her mates

Reactions: 5
she’s to skinny now and what’s worse she’s doing the uploads thinking she looks amazing.. honestly skin is rough like sand paper . She’s just giving young girls the wrong idea sorry hun The c diet dose not count

She needs to get a grip Evan if I was skint I wouldn’t give in and clean her house no way could you imagine the tit she would talk about you.. To her mates
Don’t think she’s got no mates. Well not seen any minions round her lately

Reactions: 4
I have no evidence to back this up but he is defiantly in Elmly. Well was last weekend because I know someone who went to see him.

Reactions: 4
Some dogs were found dead in a lake in Thamesmead, wonder if they were her's

Reactions: 1
bleeping witch one of the dogs was called Luna she was chipped. If it is her dog she is an absolute bleep she said those girls loved Luna

Reactions: 2
The police have said the Luna dog was chipped and there are trying to trace it back

They are XL Bully type dogs that were dumped. Her dog with cropped ears was a Doberman I think

Has any one seen angels delights page on insta selling her pups calling her self a dog breeder? Make me sick cassy her mum the way they think there different angel the liar saying she has 40 years experience breeding dogs oh angel You fat liar just like yr daughter

Breeding to many dogs it’s awful between them all absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 3
Has any one seen angels delights page on insta selling her pups calling her self a dog breeder? Make me sick cassy her mum the way they think there different angel the liar saying she has 40 years experience breeding dogs oh angel You fat liar just like yr daughter

Breeding to many dogs it’s awful between them all absolutely disgusting
Has she gone from fb?

i just really can’t stand the over breeding of dogs. Sure maybe a litter or two. If done correctly. BUT the constant litter all the time reallt pisses me off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.