Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fella of hers likes all Sallie axls pictures . If that doesn’t tell you what a low life he is ….. nothing will 😂😂😂imagine your fella liking her pictures . She’s more of a woman than cassy

Reactions: 5
That fella of hers likes all Sallie axls pictures . If that doesn’t tell you what a low life he is ….. nothing will 😂😂😂imagine your fella liking her pictures . She’s more of a woman than cassy
Oh please we need Sallie axl thrown into this tit show and Bradley weeks needs to be thrown in for good measure too lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He likes all lauren goodger aswell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen boxy Roxy is pregnant, another 1 that has wasted money on surgery to then get pregnant (looks like she don’t know who the father is as it’s taking her surname, classy.) why do people like this slag waste so much money. Also she’s still living at home with mummy and daddy ain’t she? Why not sort out your living arrangements before being a kid into the world

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen boxy Roxy is pregnant, another 1 that has wasted money on surgery to then get pregnant (looks like she don’t know who the father is as it’s taking her surname, classy.) why do people like this slag waste so much money. Also she’s still living at home with mummy and daddy ain’t she? Why not sort out your living arrangements before being a kid into the world
Whats her insta and FB NOT LOOKED AT HER FOR AGES? XX

Iv not seen her page for ages those pics scream attention seeker I know she’s not mentally well but she can’t think that skinny is good

Reactions: 2
I think that’s a very unfair comment and very narrow minded comment about it being unclassy for a child to take mothers surname . I know many unmarried women in long term relationships that have chosen to or asked for the child to take on their name. If I was already living at home when I got pregnant then unless I was moving out with a partner then I wouldn’t move out? Extra pairs of hands got first time mum

I think that’s a very unfair comment and very narrow minded comment about it being unclassy for a child to take mothers surname . I know many unmarried women in long term relationships that have chosen to or asked for the child to take on their name. If I was already living at home when I got pregnant then unless I was moving out with a partner then I wouldn’t move out? Extra pairs of hands got first time mum
She already has a child that she doesn’t look after 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought that as well

To busy looking after dogs I would never clean her house never
I wouldn't dare have someone cleaning my house. Especially if I had all the spare time she has.

I had someone clean my ceilings, covings and cupboard tops when I was heavily pregnant and I was mortified I couldn't do it myself.

Though she was a traveller

Reactions: 4
Wow! Apologies I did not know that! I’ve only followed since her name was mentioned on here a while ago
I’ve just had a look at her Instagram she either had a abortion or miscarried it was awhile ago now I didn’t realise ! So yes this is the first sorry

She does look too skinny and ill but she's always done those scale tricks. She never uses digital scales so I wouldn't trust the manual ones. You can choose whatever weight you want to be with those, just for a story. At least she probably can't get pregnant being that skinny 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.