Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s sun beds for you Cassy is what you call a disgusting girl any thing for a boy that just got back from his holidays with his wife and before that with Sasha and what ever hole he pleases bleeping Hell these girls need to get some self respect cos sharing a boy really Cassy hair is tit n offence but her hair is boring same colour nothings new
As for that hand get a life Cassy ffs why the hell would you let him any where near you
Weak arse girl needs to get a grip No boy man dog of a man is ever worth this amount of tit
He don’t respect any of these women sharing dick is gross

Reactions: 2
So he mugged her off and she had a miserable Xmas, she admitted herself she was miserable and struggling. He was lording it up having Xmas with his family and new year in Dubai with his fiancé and kids while she spoke about how hard she was finding it to pretend she was happy for her kids sake and that she’d lost weight from stress. Then boom it’s all back on now he’s back from his family Xmas and holiday and got the January blues so he’s decided to cheer himself up by throwing his schlong up her for a while. I do not give a flying damn about her in the slightest she is her own worst enemy but he’s back round her kids??? Disgusting!

Reactions: 6
lol angels post about glowb, translated to:
“They don’t actually do anything for anyone of a certain age that hasn't really looked after their skin and no young girls wanted to buy off me, and when I bought a tit load of products at top price and sold them on, glowb realised no one wanted their products and drastically reduced their prices meaning no one wanted my overpriced tit anymore-“
How can anyone believe what comes out of either of these womens mouths anymore
I think it’s funny, she will never be rich, jumping onto one mlm to another. I worked for her many many years ago and she was a terrible business women, and her daughter was even worse, Cassy would alway come in late pissed or drugged up and we were always made to make up excuses to her customers, but angel just couldn’t see Cassy was a huge duck up and bad for business. And the business only lasted another year after I left which didn’t surprise me to be honest

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't know how they afford to put food on the table. I guess they are unemployable as their CVs must be pretty empty!
Did anyone notice that Bug was in the same PJs for at least 3 nights. She's wearing the same ones cooking dinner and then when she's reading. I doubt Cassy is that efficient with her washing!

Reactions: 1
I don't know how they afford to put food on the table. I guess they are unemployable as their CVs must be pretty empty!
Did anyone notice that Bug was in the same PJs for at least 3 nights. She's wearing the same ones cooking dinner and then when she's reading. I doubt Cassy is that efficient with her washing!
They don’t claim there earnings and I can 100% bet money on the fact they aren’t paying tax and national insurance

I don’t get it! If this was us in the video or number of complaints to children services we would have them crawling over us but why does she always seem to get off with duck all nothing not so much as a visit.
The school are letting the girls down by not safeguarding them they have had EVERY DETAIL SENT TO THEM for Christ sake.
Maybe we all need to change our name to hers she seems to be invincible

There has been plenty of situations where ss have got involved and for a lot less.. they could be involved tho we wouldn’t know she’s not going to tell the world that

If she is back with G and that was his hand, I might have to actually just stop following her and looking at what she’s doing. Her poor poor kids, it is heartbreaking the pain and trauma she is inflicting on them. The video from 4am when she was cunting herself off left right and centre with her babies in the car should have been enough for someone somewhere to step in. It’s a bleeping joke that she is allowed to continue like this

Is it actually his hand? She’s so desperate she would take a photo with any random persons hand in! Also the restaurant doesn’t exactly look like his standard of food lol

Reactions: 3
Is it actually his hand? She’s so desperate she would take a photo with any random persons hand in! Also the restaurant doesn’t exactly look like his standard of food lol
I feel like she’d have got a watch in as proof if it was him. Remember she used to have her brothers arms in pics etc when she wanted to make GB jealous, I reckon it’s probably something like that. She’ll feel less of a mug if she can make people think he’s back, she’s that thick she doesn’t realise it makes her look more of a mug 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think she asking about the black Pom, this one is the same dog that supposedly died
6E3D813E-0FD4-47AF-AF57-5264B90D12BD.jpeg

C7E3A3C1-23AE-4203-AE3C-7641258D6C24.jpeg
What the duck are these what has she done to this women’s lips Jesus Christ they look horrendous

• Wow
Those lips wow I would be devastated I really don’t no how any one goes to her

She's now at the cinema with Lee Clarke aka ML Baker. These two fakes are perfect for each other 😂🤦😂

Reactions: 3
He looks like a ventriloquists dummy. I’d be quite unsettled if I was in the cinema and I saw that face looming at me out of the darkness.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought she didn’t use sleeping tablets?! Way to attention seek you don’t need them to “wear off” wtf unless she’s been abusing them

3341FB93-66D1-45F2-AA57-6EEA04BFB13E.png

This is literally her life

59378B15-A397-4157-A4C2-024B5BEC8257.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.