Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got the London T-shirt on 🙄 she is definitely putting it out there slyly that it’s back on 🤢

Reactions: 3
She needs to grow up she’s one silly girl if she is seeing a man at min well boy she needs time to be with her kids bad tit when your so called self confident and your there sharing a boy

Reactions: 1
Cassy admitted how she conned everyone with jp because she was never on plan just said she was but now its showing a jp shake packet again which is unopened just like few weeks back cassy u said u was doing jps for 7yr but when u left u said it was 7yr to late saying how u much happier not having to do this that or other like con ppl saying ur on shakes when infact u was stuffing urself with every thing flying turkey having fat sucked out u then taking drugs on top but saying it was down to jp screen shots few threads bk u slating jp

Reactions: 4
She’s putting the “goodness back in her body” honestly she’s lost the bleeping plot

She’s deffo lost the bleeping plot doing a water fast and why?? What an attention seeker no one gives a duck that she’s doing a water fast like what is the point? She’s trying to get skinny as she can for yet more attention. How sad

All these naive hangers on who still believe what she says is gospel, not many granted but still. She’s trying to influence people like this it’s sick, I’m appalled 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The girl is a walking bull tit talker who in the hell believes any thing she says needs there head testing two weeks ago blaming every one for her bad life now a mans around back to I’m the best my kids my life my world phone down my arse

If she really new about diet and nutrition she would put the white down and mental health well leave off got no sympathy for her

Full of tit Cassy not her name Ann not a traveller not a millionaire and is a LIAR 🤥

Just a plain filtered wanna be famous but is actually just a public liar

Sorry public figure 🤥😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's put on Instagram about new treatments ...fat dissolving,iv vitamin inclusion,but lift using filler,cog/pdo,,profhilo,tear trough. I don't know what half these things are but surely you have to be some sort of medical person to do all this tit.

She's put on Instagram about new treatments ...fat dissolving,iv vitamin inclusion,but lift using filler,cog/pdo,,profhilo,tear trough. I don't know what half these things are but surely you have to be some sort of medical person to do all this tit.
That was vitamin infusion

Another day another black eye. She really is a stereotypical prozzy getting beat up by her pimp 🤣

• Haha
Now that coat shes wearing is bloody nice.... shame its fakes. Moncler dont make a coat that resembles that 🤦‍♀️. If your gonna wear a snide..... make sure it is an actual copy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ffs is it me or dose she look like Michael Jackson in that picture leave the filters alone ffs scary

Who is this 10 year old she’s tagging herself with 🤣🤣 just when u thought she couldn’t stoop any lower she’s recruiting minors to be her friends

Reactions: 2
Another day another black eye. She really is a stereotypical prozzy getting beat up by her pimp 🤣
I don’t think it’s black eyes from fists now, they are too frequent….reckon it’s from her trying to do under eye filler.

Shes looks a mess without filters spotty greasy skin and stinks shes paid thousands for cosmetic surgery ect but looks a total mess and made her look so old

Cassys got goals to achieve this year see how many men she can sleep with her goal should be to be a mum to them girls but off cause thats not all about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.