Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

As you were people, anyone care to do a recap?

Reactions: 4
Imagine going back to him after making a twit out yeself and him making a twit out of you too. Them poor kids 😢

Reactions: 8
LC sipping champagne on a yacht cassy lambrini in the redundant dog kennel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are 4 hours ahead of us in Dubai so almost 2am. Why is she posting that when he’s in another country 😂 I’ll bet my house car and wardrobe on the fact he don’t repost 😂😂😂

Also think it’s strange she posted a song about being a savage and duck your white horse and carriage. She’s defo trying to cause a problem and make out like there is something still going on lol

Reactions: 13
That lasted long. Post deleted and I bet she’s been blocked hahaha little plan didn’t work

Reactions: 13
I would never post that how desperate knowing he is away .. oh Cassy you fool every one is laughing at you it’s shameful all I would be sending him is threats

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll have posted that for our benefit, she wanted us to think everything was still fine with them with her tagging him in it. She’s bubbling over dubai, whoever said her finding out about the post Xmas trip out there was behind her 3am breakdown was more than likely correct!

Reactions: 7
I think he’s blocked her too. Because he’s followed another girl & the girl has followed back. So he’s still awake. How embarrassing. Anyone else feel there is a melt down coming? Worry for them poor girls

Reactions: 9
He has blatantly blocked her. Like seriously she needs to get some self respect the man is on holiday with his fiancé and children and she still won’t leave off. He’s probably in bed licking lucies bits as we speak and she’s posting a cheap tin of lambrini and tagging him in it. She’s so desperate it’s actually painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.