Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did her kids have 2 dinners yesterday literally 2.
1 at angels a sausage mash cauliflower cheese and a lolly
2nd at the friends loaded cheesey shepherds pie

Reactions: 4
I also don't get why every time them kids has food they can't eat without muggyann pushing a phone into the girls faces just so she can show it off cassy us parents feed our kids dinners all the time we just dnt need to tell the world famous ppl let's there kids eat without broadcasting it to wold but ur not a proper mum so u just need to use them for attention poor poor girls

Reactions: 7
I thought she was fasting and on just water for 2 days, then she goes and has dinner at her mates house. She can't remember her own little lies 🤣

Doesn’t know the difference between life insurance and medical insurance, absolute twonk! She won’t get medical insurance, you too full of tit!!!!

Reactions: 3
Right is she self diagnosed mental illness whatever she says she’s got? Aviva don’t insure severe depression and anxiety and personality disorders. I applied and while my application was going through they gave me 12 months free because I had a child under 2 and when my application declined because of anxiety and depression the declined and cancelled the 12 months free too. So they won’t touch her with her suicide attempts and self harm. She’s full of tit

Draft cow.

If it's an existing problem, it will be excluded from a new policy

Reactions: 2
Who drinks orange juice with cookies 😂 I’d of had milk
Who drinks highly sugary drinks before bed when no doubt her girls will fall to sleep without cleaning their teeth, so it’s just gonna rot their teeth more than they already are. Those girls teeth are shocking

Reactions: 4
Right is she self diagnosed mental illness whatever she says she’s got? Aviva don’t insure severe depression and anxiety and personality disorders. I applied and while my application was going through they gave me 12 months free because I had a child under 2 and when my application declined because of anxiety and depression the declined and cancelled the 12 months free too. So they won’t touch her with her suicide attempts and self harm. She’s full of tit
I have life insurance with aviva with disclosed suicide attempts, depression and anxiety.

I had to have life insurance when buying my house and I had a financial advisor sort it all for me as I was aware it would be a nightmare!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She probs has got life insurance due to having a mortgage, but like she said she doesn’t like taking pills so who knows what the doctors have on record for her, most of her diagnoses are self diagnosed anyway! Why would she need health insurance for a private hospital as well surely if it’s for an existing illness they wouldn’t cover you/premium would be high and if it’s cosmetic it wouldn’t be covered? For example say she does have gall stones which have miraculously disappeared, and wants to go private and it’s on her medical records, they wouldn’t cover an existing issue would they?
Saying that she probably doesn’t even want/need health insurance and it’s just an attention seeking post as per

I have life insurance with aviva with disclosed suicide attempts, depression and anxiety.

I had to have life insurance when buying my house and I had a financial advisor sort it all for me as I was aware it would be a nightmare!
I got life insurance with AIG in the end and a policy with Scottish widows too thank god. They were the reasons I didn’t get it with aviva

Reactions: 1
That's so funny! So roll forward 7 years and she has one marriage failure, an older car, a saggy boob job, kids haven't seen a holiday for years, family has distanced themselves, her mortgage is probably in arrears and her savings non-existent as it has all gone on loans and drugs. Well done Cassy, well done. Role model right there 👏

Dream big girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Bunny been picked up early from school? Not going to Daddy's but staying with Mummy as she has been a bit tit lately....

Cassy u never renewed ur wedding vows u sent bill on his stag do and jumped into bed with maid of honour man u may have short memory and forgets ur own lies u your not going to achieve it All again because you haven't got the women behind u what made u all the sales while u sat on that ass off when they left cece project started falling and never stopped so no u never achieved it all the women who made all them sales achieved it for u and selling the home u and bill paid for lot ppl said u only got bk with him so u could sell his home on site not long after u cheated on him but still it wasn't just bills home it was his girls too but without u hes doing well for himself where ur dropping ur prices on lip ect filler like ots going out fashion only one I know constantly having to have cheap sale to get customers which still not many hey cassy

Reactions: 11
Most people do nice things for their kids on a daily basis and just get on with it… this one has to make a song and dance of it and make Bunny pose for photos every step of the way. Does she want a round of applause for spending time with her kid? Although sunbed shop wouldn’t be my choice of venue if I was spending time with my kids. Who is she trying to prove a point to? SS?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.