Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duvetday21

The post someone shared about her being raped as a child is so hideous. I don’t understand how any woman can condone the rape of a child or blame her. I’m actually disgusted by some of the comments saying she is a slag and it’s her fault she was raped by multiple men as a child. Do you also blame rape victims who wear short skirts or is it only this girl that gets blamed for being raped? Im no fan of her and absolutely think she is a disgrace for how she treats people, especially her children, and nothing excuses that. But to laugh at and blame a child for being raped? That is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Kmux

VIP Member
Memories of what? Remembering when their older that all my mum gave us was junk to eat? Always seem to be eating cakes 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just come on here to say no they won’t remember having a cream cake after school but they will remember the 2am in the car incident 100%

Reactions: 30

Lilylily

VIP Member
Don't act like you are all living up to the highest standards when you are on a site with a fake name slagging someone off.
Can tell you are all gorgas, big hairy arsed women hiding behind tattle, got to laugh 😂
And yet here you are....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Caz676

Chatty Member
I remember she was with him when he got his passport photos done! Bet she thought she was gonna be jetting off on holidays with him when in reality it was to take LC and the kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Omglol

VIP Member
In all honesty I reckon if I put red lip stick on my dogs arse hole and requested to follow him he would happily accept. He has 0 standards look at cassy 🤦‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
190D2C44-DD99-49DF-ACFA-B551AF6108E0.png
FAD9214A-7C06-46A4-8A1D-A3E71654D8CA.png
49A0E262-F904-4F59-AD96-669FBAD9B025.png
Wow you can actually buy a full arm cast kit what the fuck!!! If she had “broken” it then she would have videoed her in the hospital or checking into a and e she can’t help her self anyone seen anything like that recently? She needs fucking help mate the mental cunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

laughing

VIP Member
Shan?
Better than what?

Shan - the girl who hid the murder weapon for her boyfriend and ended up with an ankle tag??

Reactions: 20

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I absolutely despise the woman, but I do think that the fact she was sleeping with loads of boys at the age of 12 is very sad. She obviously had little to no parental guidance and no boundaries. I can’t believe her mother didn’t at least have some inkling of what she was doing and put a stop to it, but then ‘Angel’ was probably too busy chasing after men herself!
I’d like to think that under the circumstances she’d try and prevent her young daughters from behaving like that but I highly doubt it as she’s already teaching them that the most important thing is attention from men and they will behave accordingly. It’s a perfect case of the same behaviour patterns repeating themselves through the generations.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Omglol

VIP Member
the person who posted that was the same age so I would hardly call it rape. At 12 your not mature enough to make the best decisions but it doesn’t come across as she was forced against her will. Cassy to this day still opens her legs to any man who shows her any sort of attention I took that post to be the same thing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
I hope she just goes out on the piss with her mates or something, Cassy if you read this please don’t try and take any revenge in front of your girls - those girls love you.
Just have a drastic hair change and go out on the piss like other people do.

Reactions: 18