Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hand appears and Bug looks like she wants the ground to swallow her up. I wonder which bloke she's got this time - or she's out with a brother but making it seem like she's popular...

Reactions: 4
Omg the best bit is public figure in a profile. She is unknown no one knows her or cares she just has some followers who never comment. witch please your irrelevant 🤣

I’ve just seen the pics on Facebook bug looks so sad 😞 can’t see a giant massive watch on the wrist unless it’s the wrong wrist who gives a duck she’s a boring never ending car crash

Reactions: 3
Who’s calling them selfs a public figure Cassy or the mother 😂 still blocked 😂😂 as for the hand no one gives a tit about him no one gives a tit about your relationships bleeping weird tit sad when you need a boys hand to make out your loved

It’s shameful to make out your any where near dirty balls in front of your girls as well get a grip beg or what some girls really have no standards

She makes my blood boil!! She is back put for.food with that wanker and those girls. Look at bugs face- she's terrified!! Why are social services allowing her to be back with an abuser??? What school ate those girls at? I need to speak to the headteacher today!!! This needs stopping for good!!! Why oh why? After seeing that video with her sating those evil things in a car at 4am with her child has gone un noticed by ss? I am so angry 😠

She deserves every thing she gets now.All her bullshit over Xmas saying it's the hardest thing she has done keeping a smile on her face for her kids.All her Facebook friends sticking up for her telling her what a great mum she is, saying she's strong etc.she really needs to look at that lastest picture of bug with the hand slyly in the picture that should tell her that her child isn't happy in the situation that she has put them in again.she doesn't deserve her kids at all.

Reactions: 2
She makes my blood boil!! She is back put for.food with that wanker and those girls. Look at bugs face- she's terrified!! Why are social services allowing her to be back with an abuser??? What school ate those girls at? I need to speak to the headteacher today!!! This needs stopping for good!!! Why oh why? After seeing that video with her sating those evil things in a car at 4am with her child has gone un noticed by ss? I am so angry 😠
It's the one in Silverspot close. ME8 8JR. Please do follow up. I contacted the head teacher but don't know what they are doing behind the scenes. Not much by the look of things and I don't know what drama needs to happen before these girls are properly protected. So sad.

It's the one in Silverspot close. ME8 8JR. Please do follow up. I contacted the head teacher but don't know what they are doing behind the scenes. Not much by the look of things and I don't know what drama needs to happen before these girls are properly protected. So sad.
I know it’s easy enough to find their school because of how Cassy posts them, but I don’t think you should be posting the postcode of the girls school on here

Reactions: 5
I know it’s easy enough to find their school because of how Cassy posts them, but I don’t think you should be posting the postcode of the girls school on here
Sorry - just thought it was a cryptic way of advising people, like people give out names that rhyme with something but has a first letter of B. People do their own digging and the name of the school has been mentioned in previous threads so easily searchable 🤷

It cassy her main priority in life is a mens dicks thats what cassyann smith/ clark is known for dropping her minging nickers and showing off that big bucket hole it has them girl welfare happiness is bottom off her list its all about me my and I bugs looks so unhappy in that photo but cassy dnt give a duck

Reactions: 1
She is one of them women who parades her kids about on socials but we only see a ten second snippet of this. I bet she sits on her skanky sofa on social media all day long and ignores them unless it’s for the cameras.

lol angels post about glowb, translated to:
“They don’t actually do anything for anyone of a certain age that hasn't really looked after their skin and no young girls wanted to buy off me, and when I bought a tit load of products at top price and sold them on, glowb realised no one wanted their products and drastically reduced their prices meaning no one wanted my overpriced tit anymore-“
How can anyone believe what comes out of either of these womens mouths anymore

Why is bunny in her school uniform in that picture but Delilah isn’t? Don’t make sense

I wondered that too. I thought maybe Delilah may have been off school ill, especially if Cassy has cancelled appointments, but then that's really irresponsible if she has still taken her out for food, which she probably didn't want in the first place, or at least not greasy Chinese 🙄

How old is LC does anyone know? She looks older than I thought, but doesn’t help that she’s very thin.

Reactions: 1
I seem to remember her having a big, lavish 30th birthday celebration during the first lockdown so she not that old. I think they all look a lot older than they are though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.