Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brodie defo back on the scene her and brocket are following each other on his private account. Haha cassy never gets a look in on that
I always forget about this one can’t find her now it’s BC something isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
If she was properly supervising with dinner, she would have made sure the handle of the pan was to the side, not at an angle where it could catch on Bug and burn her.

Reactions: 3
I see that that Sophia is not doing Glowb anymore.

Is the chicken wanker still doing it? (She blocked me)

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought glow b had died out months ago and Angel selling off her own bought products that made her best in the world 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funny how glowb died of death before the official launch. I guess there's no trip to Bali now 🤣🤣🤣. I wonder what boss babes thing will be next for our pyramid ponces...

Angel's not on the Scentsy website as a consultant so all that must be hoarded stock too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
how much confidence does the mother have 😂😂😂 thinks it some big business women that woman would sell her kids

• Haha
Anyone with appointments need to message her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ooooo that professional... she dont even know whose shes got booked in

From the person who likes to keep a note in her diary of everything 🙄 Maybe she's got covid!
And her eldest is reading - nearly tit the bed!

I was kinda hoping she’s got covid 🙈 but obviously not that her girls get it.

I see angels not doing glow b anymore either, now offering to do dog sitting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she continuously make out she is super busy with appointments yet post tit all day! Same photos of the same bleeping people! Laughable 😂😂😂😂

And the correction brows she posts…they aren’t corrections they are brows that have faded and need topping up, big difference. She’s trying to make out like she’s fixing all these bad jobs 🙄
And the before sure does look like her work

I was kinda hoping she’s got covid 🙈 but obviously not that her girls get it.

I see angels not doing glow b anymore either, now offering to do dog sitting
That really made me laugh. Angels now offering dog sitting 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.