Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s such an exaggerating head! There’s people bigger than her eating stuff like this as a treat while on a weight loss journey. Just goes to show whatever encouragement she was giving to her JP clients was a lie having this mentality.

5BDA912C-D8CB-414F-8372-D9184C689EBB.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
God she’s such an exaggerating head! There’s people bigger than her eating stuff like this as a treat while on a weight loss journey. Just goes to show whatever encouragement she was giving to her JP clients was a lie having this mentality.

View attachment 1119850
this really pissed me off this morning! I feel like her stories/posts need a trigger warning! she's such a head honestly! She needs to go see someone for her eating disorder, its so damaging to think this way and to continuously keep posting it, attention seeking bleep this is literally so people reply 'no cassy your so slim' oh duck off honestly!

those girls must see her eat things and she goes 'omg I'm gonna be 400 stone' and now theyre small it won't effect them as they're taking it all in their stride but as they get older they will have serious eating disorders!

I think she's implying that she's pregnant with all the eating chocolate Easter eggs, bakery visits and fry ups but that bikini photo was only 2 weeks ago and there wasn't any sign then. If she is, it's very early days. Where most people would wait until 12 weeks to be more certain of things, Cassy will wait 2 minutes then give another insensitive sob story if things don't work out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.