Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She done some house work wowso sad it needs to take pics to put on sm just to get the attention cassy do u no house work is daily chore to most ppl not just when u feel like it but diffents is we not all sad fuckers who needs to tell the wold I done cleaning can't afford cleaner to come clean ur grotty dirty house like when the last cleaning company put pics up off filth in ur house dont no where u get energy I do all the sniff and speed

Reactions: 6
She done some house work wowso sad it needs to take pics to put on sm just to get the attention cassy do u no house work is daily chore to most ppl not just when u feel like it but diffents is we not all sad fuckers who needs to tell the wold I done cleaning can't afford cleaner to come clean ur grotty dirty house like when the last cleaning company put pics up off filth in ur house dont no where u get energy I do all the sniff and speed
I’m sure that was grey carpet aswel and didn’t she change it to that white awful carpet 🤷‍♀️

01A7359E-218D-4CF0-9895-564925FAA8AD.jpeg
🤢🤢🤢🤢 who done them

• Wow
  • Sick
I’m sure that was grey carpet aswel and didn’t she change it to that white awful carpet 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 972739🤢🤢🤢🤢 who done them

Forget the nasty extensions. She's doing filler on her client who is LAYING on what looks like a blanket/throw! Why the hell are Medway council not acting on this??? You should only use disposable couch roll so that everything that your client has been in contact with can be discarded in the special contaminated waste bib. I bet she doesn't have a waste collection and just throws everything in her normal rubbish bin. She needs sharps bin too. Can't imagine the amount of blood on that blanket from other people. Absolutely vile!

Reactions: 10
Forget the nasty extensions. She's doing filler on her client who is LAYING on what looks like a blanket/throw! Why the hell are Medway council not acting on this??? You should only use disposable couch roll so that everything that your client has been in contact with can be discarded in the special contaminated waste bib. I bet she doesn't have a waste collection and just throws everything in her normal rubbish bin. She needs sharps bin too. Can't imagine the amount of blood on that blanket from other people. Absolutely vile!
I didn’t even notice that I was just fixed on them awful bleeping extensions 🤣 but your right that’s filth 🤢 especially with covid so high!! Prob the dogs old blanket the old slosher

Great spot! I was too focused on the hair extensions and no mask to notice

Reactions: 7
That blankets been on that chair for a while now no way it should be on there Cassy is just dim wit she gives some one a infection she could get taken to court she will loose her house for one to pay for damages I’m sure

Any assets she has share in her house will can be sold back to her hostel days

I just typed her name in to Facebook and Hatton Kettles come up under her? I never even knew he had a Facebook for his business. Why is it coming up when I search her?
Probably because people who search her search him. Associated accounts so will
Come up as a sort of suggestion x

Reactions: 5
The girl who bought all of cassy’s old stock and set up shop is now closing down! Lol, wtf?
8246633E-1CA6-4C4D-BA94-74A1EAFE957F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she move that china about so it looks like she has more than she does? I’ve got an old country roses set my Nan left me it’s all in one place on a couple of shelves in the kitchen not spread around here there and everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has few bits and uses it all as photo props same as her fake designer trainers bags and clothes its always trys to show off her house
Is cold and empty

So the kids weekend entertainment was a couple of cheap £1 kits from Hobbycraft and a bottle of Dr Pepper. Great parenting there Cass so you can get on with your tit 🙄

Brodie defo back on the scene her and brocket are following each other on his private account. Haha cassy never gets a look in on that

Reactions: 1
Ah such a good mum its cooking a bowl of slop.... who the duck frys carrotts in oil 😬..... just add the carrotts to the meat and they will cook in the fat in the meat..... the bleeping div is frying in olive oil aswell 🤣🤣🤣 hhhmmmm i bet that taste nice with the low boiling heat it has 🤣🤣🤣🤣.... i bet she had that mince just browned off in that pan, then chucked it in the oven for half hour 😳..... foes she not realise how much grisle and bone mince contains 🤣🤣🤣 takes hours to cook through that crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.