Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t 😂 every time is this ugly fucker fingering his meat, I think of Cassy with her massive beef flaps lol
74D25D9D-85AE-4628-8CC0-2722B0095F34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I just can’t 😂 every time is this ugly fucker fingering his meat, I think of Cassy with her massive beef flaps lolView attachment 966780
I don't know why anyone would want to eat anything he has been bleeping with his eyes. I would gag so hard if he served me I would most like bring my intestines up. Strangely, I suspect that would look like the 'meat' he serves 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So your telling me this is a pic of a fully grown man? 😂😂😂
Half a man 😂still got some growing to do

Gold leaf sprinkled over my meat No thank you looks horrible I’ve never liked raw meat Jesus I no you suppose to eat that like it but no way what ever that gold is and the salt movement 😂 he reminds me of some thing out of grease the film

And as for cassy that can’t pick a film for her self with out asking sm well I’d stick to the drawing

• Haha
I think salt bae has made a fortune over a silly salt pose and cooking a decent steak . Fair play , he’s appealed to a demographic that like to be “fake rich”

but I have the issue with the fake rich brigade....it creates false ideals and cannot be maintained .
Cassy is fake and I still wonder why she got the turkey nappy bum when she was only ever gonna go down to her birth weight . Bbl has high risk of death . I do think she looked her best when she was with bill and lost fair bit of weight or even when she was bigger . The sudden weight loss , drugs and whatever else has aged her massively . She looks 45 . Her life is a mess.

she has two beautiful kids she doesn’t give a tit about and is constantly trying to be something she isn’t . How embarrassing and sad.

Reactions: 13
So she is that busy, she was replying to messages yesterday, yet today she has posted the same crappy photos, of the same people to try and get clients. Why doesn't she realise she has no new client. No January sale is going to Cut it, your work is tit. She fucks faces, word is getting about. As for the private clinic, needs to address those almighty hanging beef curtains round by her wizard sleeve. I cant honestly see how doing the odd face duck injection, she pays bills, mortgage, runs her Over the Top fabricated life. Benefits, Drug Money!! Still curious as to where those dogs went!!!!

Ok I have to ask....what's wrong with this weirdos mouth? Does he actually have something wrong or does he think it looks cool to hild your mouth as though you've had a stroke? 😬
You should hear him talk, makes my skin crawl, he needs a tattle page lol

Ok I have to ask....what's wrong with this weirdos mouth? Does he actually have something wrong or does he think it looks cool to hild your mouth as though you've had a stroke? 😬
So cringe lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I watched that 24 hours in police custody today and I can actually imagine cassy being the girl in it. So bad! I reckon she’d of stayed with him regardless if he hadn’t dumped her arse

Reactions: 6
I just about lost my tit with this post! Another fine example of cassy’s beef flaps after sleepy with all these fine gentleman folk lol 🤮🤮🤮
474230FA-7223-4A93-8671-F44068CA0073.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You should hear him talk, makes my skin crawl, he needs a tattle page lol

So cringe lol
Honestly I wanna have a go at chopping falling veg and fruit . Can 100% guarantee I won’t be able to slice any but it looks fun.
He’s a strange looking fella lol

Reactions: 1
Saw a photo of him as a child with the same curled lip, looking clearly special.
I thought good on him to have made all that money from all those people posing, pretending they’re rich, on Instagram at his restaurants.
I’m surprised we haven’t seen Cassy at the London one, but then I think it’s too expensive for her, she’s more Sheesh 😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.