Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably all part of her ‘I’m getting help’ to lure G back 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
God cassy’s dream man right there, he knows his way around some beef flaps lol, and I bet these don’t love do different to cassy’s 🤮
BC002BC1-940C-47E5-8854-CB077A42A72F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wow and she’s going to be 15 stone soon
What has this girl seriously just figured out that u can’t believe what people say it takes actions.. she honestly thought the lambrino lol didn’t work
Look Cassy just behave with your drawings and your ale pie will ya take your kids uniform of and chill out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice in that nugget pram video that Bunny was wearing sliders with socks to school instead of school shoes. Who sends their kids to school in blimmin January with them things 🧐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Surgery incoming… maybe she’ll do a alexis carrington from dynasty and come out looking exactly like lucie 🤣 anything to win him back eyy hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone explain to me why he has a plastic tie stuck to his shoes?
792C0557-3252-43AD-A1B8-6D3FCA7522E8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All that money and he just looks like a scruffy ASBO teenager. He’d buy and wear a piece of dog crap if it had a ‘designer’ name on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.