Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite sad really she physically cannot be alone or without someone holding her hand through life. Poor fucker

Reactions: 3
Why would you think a video of your little girl sticking her finger up at you, getting out of the car with no shoes on is something to post on social media for the world to see, Cassy??
Would they do this to their Dad or grandmothers? And would you still laugh??
Something tells me you’d actually say yes (with a a sarky attitude) and have no clue why it’s inappropriate behaviour and bad parenting.
Watch when they are bigger, how they treat people will be how they get treated back.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So is this a lie? Cos I’m sure she’s done it before…..how unprofessional! Also doesn’t she take a deposit too she should know whose booked in. bleeping bodge job Brenda 🤡

3789574B-31A1-4672-A75B-A17D3619EE9E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No cassy ur diary was probably blank there's only so many people who's going let u duck there brow lips ect words getting around ppls seeing the women u bodged there lips and brows times running out on that business adventure as u call each one u try ur hand at and fail

Did anyone see the “late night appointment” nah you mean last minute no one else could do it so she came to you and your classy cabin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Faye who had a son for one of sour pussess brothers has just got married....& her shop is doing well too cunty must be so bleeping gutted, seeing those she once looked down on living the life she yearns for!! They literally have made the fake life slappa Anne once portrayed their reality... oh dear oh dear, how the tables have fully turned🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Real boss babe cass, showing everyone how not to run a business, anyone with a brain would think to keep a back up paper diary. But then again the diary has been empty for weeks otherwise you wouldn’t keep posting the same tit photos
4E4845A8-BEF4-4809-8A09-5F348AAA1C6D.jpeg

Reactions: 4
That’s no business, she prob has no insurance, no public liability deals in cash, no tax/vat, buys filler from AliExpress. Oh let’s not forget the crappy sign on her garden gate. Curious how do you wipe your calendar, didn’t think it was possible! Like someone said prob blank to start with. Ahhh still no gb wonder if he has found a newer nicer model. Talking of kettles, do you still have your one? Not seen you wearing it, was that sold to cover costs. I really wonder how you sustain your lifestyles but I must say it’s definitely dipped 😂😂😂😂 no friends, crawling back to chicken wanker prob for money, hope she tells you where to go. No boyfriend, but he never really was, part time kids, just dogs that you prob treat like tit karma will get her and she will have nothing! Back to a flat in Chatham living next door to a crackhead, you would fit in well down there 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Why would you think a video of your little girl sticking her finger up at you, getting out of the car with no shoes on is something to post on social media for the world to see, Cassy??
GB posts pictures and videos of his boys like this, she has posted this for his benefit.
The difference is; GB’s boys are raised a certain way, boxing - gang signs etc. His daughter seems to be like she is going to be more delicate and precious; 100% protected and untouchable thanks to two big brothers, dad and his contacts. No way you’ll see videos of V flipping the bird.
Remember when Cassy used to record videos of Bunny.
Cassy: What are ya? What are ya?
Bunny: I’m a gypsy gal.

All very rehearsed for Cassy to continue to play Gypsy housewives.

Reactions: 11
F39654AE-3302-43D6-98EC-856DDC61C36B.jpeg
Fake photoshop queen!! I see that video of bunny and didn’t find it funny 🤷‍♀️ she’s an idiot kids want parents not bleeping idiots

Reactions: 6
Lol I don’t think he’s back I think she’s read on here about him bleeping her off and she don’t want people to think it. She’s been liking all them sad posts for the last 2 weeks 🤣 she needs to get a life

• Haha
She needs to get some self respect on my life she is really stupid he’s been off for how long ... I thought they were together at one point but no way he’s doing his thing .. dirty girls except this stuff from boys

Reactions: 2
Her profile pic has changed mind they change more than the weather does 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.