Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angel is going to get ripped off with her modelling career. They get you interested, charge a fortune for professional studio photos, add you to their books then no work will come through. Waste of money! I wonder what the week has in store for Cassy & Roland...

Reactions: 6
Cassy can't live without drama alway been same and if she can't cause drama she make tit up its got it self in bad way because off a man falls apart when g off seeing his other side chicks or lc well cassy thats what happen when u sleep with a taken man if he can cheat on mother off his kids with u then he will cheat on u for any one ur nothin special u need sort that bodged body out and stop with the filters ur making a bigger laugh off urself ppl no u and no u look nothing it we no u and see u around pretty sad how much u filter pics after spending 100.000 on surgery what a show up off a women

Reactions: 4
Omg the attention seeker has put a tracksuit on and left the house to do the school thing run!!!! Is it not acceptable to wear a tracksuit then? Or is normal? What’s more shocking than the tracksuit is the fact her kids are going to school today! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg the attention seeker has put a tracksuit on and left the house to do the school thing run!!!! Is it not acceptable to wear a tracksuit then? Or is normal? What’s more shocking than the tracksuit is the fact her kids are going to school today! 😂
It's really sad how much of an attention seeker she is, she's pathetic

Reactions: 3
She’s on one I don’t evan think she likes brockett I think it was the chase and knowing she fucked a woman over .. if another man came along she would have him easy Cassy has no power over brockett and she hates that he doesn’t love her just mates duck thing evan tho I think cassy don’t no what love is she’s just needy and brockett being a boy still isn’t ready to settle down not with her she has gave him to much power over her

Reactions: 4
That’s all she feeds them most of the time or some form of processed rubbish oh and she take a picture for the fun of it ..

Reactions: 2
Disco dancers weren’t blessed with looks if any one needs there teeth doing it’s them .. why wouldn’t angel got a brace for them when they were younger my child had one early on when she was about 10 there’s no need for buck teeth any more in kids
There free

Cassy isn’t coping one bit

Reactions: 3
Disco dancers weren’t blessed with looks if any one needs there teeth doing it’s them .. why wouldn’t angel got a brace for them when they were younger my child had one early on when she was about 10 there’s no need for buck teeth any more in kids
There free

Cassy isn’t coping one bit
They had braces! This is the end result 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.